Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

Can I asked?
Here i read about nbc documentary which was on tv in night when was FP on olympics. And don't understand...
I saw some preview on tumblr..but it's only 2 mins, is anybody have full-version? I try to find it but nothing...
Also i wanted to find nbc translation of olympics and again - nothing... Maybe somebody have this videos?:)

NBC didn't really play a full documentary. It was a short segment (5 minutes at most, I think) on the two of them before the FP.
I sadly don't have the videos... :( I'll take a look and see what I can find though!

mttvonice

On the Ice
Annafer & Snowflakebeautiful are both correct. The V/T feature story that was played on NBC right before their long program lasted about 2:19 minutes. Hopefully this link will direct you to a video of it -- and thank you to Annafer for being the first one to post it here (a few pages back on this thread). Be prepared for some Maxim cuteness overload ;)

http://aimeee-7.tumblr.com/post/77364410469/awwwwww

danya

On the Ice
Hm..really, i don't think so much about when they started..i think it's not so important;)
What i know is that last 2013 new year Tanya celebrated with Max and him's family...in Russia this holiday (new year) is so domestic, usually people celebrated with family..it would be strange for Tanya celebrated with Max's family when they actually was not together...:)

Annafer, snowflakebeautiful, thanks!! Ok, i understand now..ugh, i really hope that it was more than 3 mins:laugh:

mttvonice

On the Ice
Annafer, snowflakebeautiful, thanks!! Ok, i understand now..ugh, i really hope that it was more than 3 mins:laugh:

Danya -- you and I were posting at almost the same time - ha ha! Please see my post above for the video :)

mttvonice

On the Ice
Yes, i see it haha and i watch this video before ...and asked is it all or was some full version...;)

Ok - just wanted to make sure, and provide the link for anyone else who hadn't seen it yet since it seemed to have gotten a bit lost on that tumblr page since Annafer first posted it. That 2 minute NBC story is what turned me into the V/T fanatic that I am today :laugh:

mttvonice

On the Ice
.... it seemed to have gotten a bit lost on that tumblr page since Annafer first posted it

Oops - my mistake. Somehow I was looking at a different tumblr page. Oh, well. Now we can definitely find the video here if we want to see it again. I know I will, at least :)

Mahanson34

Rinkside
Danya, thanks for the answers! I'm sorry they won't be competing at Worlds, but it's perfectly understandable. I wonder if they will continue to compete or retire? I hate to even bring it up...

danya

On the Ice
They will not retire, they said that they take a break and will come back maybe for Europeans 2015...
They need to take a rest, both of them have problems with health, they need to treat injuries and just some relax :)
So, it's normal that they will not competing at Worlds...usually olympic champions not going to Worlds after OG. But of course we all wanted to see them at Worlds...:(

annafer

On the Ice
The highest probability is that they won't go to the Worlds, but at the same time there's nothing official yet, they said they'll decide these days.

Arawen

Final Flight
Me too, but I can understand if they don´t. The latest months have been crazy for them.

silien

Rinkside
They will not retire, they said that they take a break and will come back maybe for Europeans 2015...
They need to take a rest, both of them have problems with health, they need to treat injuries and just some relax :)
So, it's normal that they will not competing at Worlds...usually olympic champions not going to Worlds after OG. But of course we all wanted to see them at Worlds...:(

It's understandable, but i'm kind of sad because the W won't be the same w/out them (plus it's the last competition for Carolina...:cry::cry: )... In an interview they did in Sochi after winning the medals they said that they would like to compete in 2018 at the Olympic Games (OT: it is right to use "at" in this case? I'm a bit confuse :confused:) they'll decide along the way ;)

orangella96

Final Flight
That would be really great if they go on competing until 2018. I hope everything works out as they want it to.
they definitely deserve their break :)

danya

On the Ice
Yes, they really said about they are wanted go to 2018 olympics. But it's so many contradictions... Firstly, of course their age and health... They are not young athletes and it would be hard to hold the level... And in russian team we have a good young pairs..rivalry - it's secondly...
So, i understand them...they want to skate more, because together they have like "second breath" and they really enjoyed skate with each other but it's only 4 years together, they want to skate more and more...but it's life, they haven't so much time:( and also, Tanya said that want to have a baby, main wish after olympic medal is to be a mother...
My opinion, that they will stay in sport maybe 2 seasons more... Of course, i want to see them till 2018 and i want one more (or two:laugh:) olympic medals for them but at the same time i'm sensible person and understand the situation:)
So, hope for the best;)

MaxSwagg

Match Penalty
I agree with several other people in that I think they'll keep competing until Stolbova and Klimov start beating them [consistently]. I'm sad they're not going to Worlds but they had a loooong season so it's understandable.

orangella96

Final Flight
But I doubt their age is that much of a problem. In 4 years they are as old as Savchenko/Szolkowy are now and it can never harm to have competitors in your own rows...
I hope we will just see them as long as possible :)