Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 16 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

orangella96

Final Flight
I hope so much that he cuts them soon. The whole 'Jesus Look' was nice for the performance but otherwise.... :D
I liked his hair last season and the season before that :)
But I still don't understand why people would write stupid things about them. Seriously some dudes need to get a life ^^

likeladygodiva

Rinkside
His new instagram name makes me laugh so hard! :laugh: And the pictures are just the sweetest thing, I love that he did that so much. I wasn't ever worried, but it's nice that he saw some people were and decided to soothe the fears. I don't think he could hide how much he loves Tanya if he tried! I remember when I first started looking up stuff about them online, I saw a quote from him where he was gushing about her, and I was like, "Wow, are they dating? Because if not, he definitely has it bad for her!"

This is the quote, by the way: "Tanya is probably the most cheerful person I ever knew. She is the sun which always shining and creates around me warmth and comfort."

silien

Rinkside
I hope so much that he cuts them soon. The whole 'Jesus Look' was nice for the performance but otherwise.... :D
I liked his hair last season and the season before that :)
But I still don't understand why people would write stupid things about them. Seriously some dudes need to get a life ^^

I totally agree on every single word!

I don't think he posted those picture to stop those comments... I think he just posted them because is what he usually does :)

annafer

On the Ice
Everyone is seriously freaking out with commenting the pictures with congrats on their relationship ;)
The reactions are hilarious. It's like many people think they didn't do things like this before, even though there are pics of them kissing behind a hat or watching the sunset together with the tag "love is" and so on. But many consider the photo from today like some official confirmation, unbelievable.

ntk87

On the Ice
Haha we know every pic of their instagrams and for us this isn't a new thing. I think Maxim likes to show the whole world how he loves Tatiana. He must be laughing a lot with comments in the last pic. Tatiana's photo watching the sunset with this tag was soo adorable, because she is more shy and normally she writes less about her feelings about Maxim...

mttvonice

On the Ice
Yeah, I just got it. I feel really silly now! >eye roll< ☺️

You're not alone! I had to look at it quite a few times before I got it :laugh:

I'm one that also believes Max posted the photos and hashtags on purpose. It's kind of sad that he felt the need to do it (I can't imagine having the whole world form opinions about my life simply because of the photos I take), but I must admit.......I'm also very glad he did it! :love: It does seem strange that so many seemed to need today's photos and hashtags as official confirmation.

I loved your :popcorn:, Annafer. That's how I'm starting to feel with checking in each day to see what's new in V/T's world ;)