Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 170 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

Alba

Record Breaker
Well, I wasn't answering to your post I think, but okay ;)
I think we just completely close that theme off now and all is right in the world :yes:

Sorry, I misquoted. :laugh:
I edit my post. Sorry again. :)

Well, they said they'd try to continue up to the Olympics 2018. As for next season they've confirmed that they'll skate some GP events. :)

And the Euros&Worlds I hope? For the Olympics it would be hard....how old is Maxim?

orangella96

Final Flight
Sorry, I misquoted. :laugh:
I edit my post. Sorry again. :)
And the Euros&Worlds I hope? For the Olympics it would be hard....how old is Maxim?

Oh gosh, don't worry :laugh:
If I remember correctly they said they'll think about the Euros and World. Nothing set yet. (of course correct me if I'm mistaken)
Well Max is 30, so 34 in Pyeongchang.

Alba

Record Breaker
If I remember correctly they said they'll think about the Euros and World. Nothing set yet. (of course correct me if I'm mistaken)

So they will se how the GP's goes. I guess....

Well Max is 30, so 34 in Pyeongchang

Not that 30 is old but he looks much younger. Like 25 or so. Well, if they feel well physically I see no reason why not. Robin was 34 this year right? I adore them, I still think they have more to give.

mttvonice

On the Ice
In anycase, a government so-called democratic has no business to tell me where to go on vacation, and yes it is silly.

I will say this as politely as I know how. The problem, Alba, is when comments are made like the one quoted above. This is what we need to stay away from to keep this thread totally friendly and totally V/T. Can we agree on that? Pretty please? :)

A simple yes or no response is all that is needed :biggrin:

Alba

Record Breaker
I will say this as politely as I know how. The problem, Alba, is when comments are made like the one quoted above. This is what we need to stay away from to keep this thread totally friendly and totally V/T. Can we agree on that? Pretty please? :)

A simple yes or no response is all that is needed :biggrin:

I think I was clear enough when I said I do not wish to continue this discussion here.
I will send you a reply in private, if you fon't mind.:)

Alba

Record Breaker
Alba

Yes to both ;)

I'm not very happy that they will continue with Morozov as their choreo though. I think their SP this year was a masterpiece. I also think their Swan was beautiful and I liked their Violin Muse and R&J as well, but never both good strong programs.
I also feel they can do some new things.They have the athletic power and beautiful artistry, they practically can do anything.

kinoriH

Final Flight
I'm not very happy that they will continue with Morozov as their choreo though. I think their SP this year was a masterpiece. I also think their Swan was beautiful and I liked their Violin Muse and R&J as well, but never both good strong programs.
I also feel they can do some new things.They have the athletic power and beautiful artistry, they practically can do anything.

You mean they won't continue with Alla Kapranova?

Alba

Record Breaker
You said they'll have morozov as their choreo. But they've been working with Kapranova for choreo.
?

I thought they had Morozov and said will continue the next year with him. I read in interview with them after the Olympics on FSU if I'm not mistaken.
I know that Black Swan and R&J was Morozov's choreo, so I took for granted that the Sp&Lp this last season were Morozov's also.

borzaya

Final Flight
Yes, Kapranova is their choreo, but they have always worked with Morozov a lot, too. Don't know about LP, but Masquerade was Morozov's work. I haven't heard anything about their ceasing to work with Kapranova, though...:confused:

ntk87

On the Ice
Speaking about their choreos, I think Morozov designs the programs and then Kapranova works with them all the year, with the interpretation, the details and all these things

Arawen

Final Flight
Seems like we won´t get any pics from this trip at all, at least not until they get home :disapp:

Also I looked at the weather there for the upcoming week, seems like there´s risk for thunder showers.

kinoriH

Final Flight
Seems like we won´t get any pics from this trip at all, at least not until they get home :disapp:

Also I looked at the weather there for the upcoming week, seems like there´s risk for thunder showers.

:eek: thunders? Poor them.
And I can't put up with the fact that we're not going to get any pictures. :cry: