Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 186 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

liubing

Rinkside
I don't think she minds that much, as long as she can keep cuddling with Stephan every now and then. :biggrin:

If she is M/T's good friend, such a big hug doesn't matter. :biggrin:

From Euros 2013- Take a look at Tatiana at the beginning.. so touching. As if she's trying to take all the pain from him.

:cry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0LtK7LLOss

This video is so sad and touching :cry:. It's really not easy for Maxim to take part in a competition with all his grief, I'm sure that his father would be very proud of them both.

mhelliknee

Rinkside
Are Max and Tatiana still in Japan? Johnny Weir still seems to be there. I think the last show was the 8th but then there are more shows in early July. I wonder if they'll be part of the other shows too?

kinoriH

Final Flight
Are Max and Tatiana still in Japan? Johnny Weir still seems to be there. I think the last show was the 8th but then there are more shows in early July. I wonder if they'll be part of the other shows too?

I think they're supposed to leave to the US today, to work with Morozov.

I found this quote of Nina Mozer, it's in russian though (I used google translate)-

Тренер Нина Мозер сообщила, что ее группа продолжит работу с Николаем Морозовым:

«Моя группа 11 июня вылетает на постановочный сбор в США, где нас уже ждет Морозов. Он по-прежнему наш постановщик, наш хореограф, и всегда будет с нами, хотя у него и так предостаточно работы."

"My group takes off on June 11th, to a staging (training?) camp in the US, where Morozoz is already waiting for us. He remains our director, our choreographer, and will always be with us...."

mhelliknee

Rinkside
I noticed in that article that it says that Max is looking forward to seeing his favourite doctor in New Jersey about his shoulder, but maybe he saw one in Russia? Several of his pics over the last few days have been posted from what seems like a hospital or some medical building in Moscow. Maybe he had surgery?

theyaremagic

Rinkside
http://www.figureskating-online.com/volosozhar-trankov.html

In an interview, Tatiana likes to answer first and will talk a lot more than before. But now Maxim doesn't interrupt her very often. When he talks, he likes to look at her sometimes. :)
I am so excited to hear that they are talking about new elements! They reached everything they ever wanted and now they are free to try new things and to be more creative. I am looking so forward to their new programs.

kinoriH

Final Flight
I came across an old article from 2012, where they were discussing the quad throw. I find this quote to be so amusing and adorable at the same time. ;)

Interviewer: Nevertheless, the answer is `yes', you would do a quad throw?
TV: Yes. I would try. But if the partner is afraid to throw me, I'd give it up.
MT: I'm not afraid. I can throw... If Aljona asked me to do a throw quad with her I would. Or any other girl. But not Tanya. I have only one partner who I waited for for 5 years. I don't want her to injure herself. It's easy enough to get injuried as it is, why push it?

LOOOOOL :laugh:

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/sho...-like-being-a-pair-with-no-style-by-Simonenko