Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 197 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Thanks for videos :popcorn:

However, I really hope that they plan something more innovative than their gala programs for this season :p

svetik

On the Ice

isamadelline, thank you for the videos. I have read on one of the Russian figure skating forums, that they have got an impression about Maxim being out of form and nearly dropping Tanya during one of the lifts in their performance. I have watched it a few times, but I have not noticed anything?
I like this photo of Tanya https://www.facebook.com/EventDepar...0233245327462/923800440970738/?type=1&theater

isamadelline

Rinkside
isamadelline, thank you for the videos. I have read on one of the Russian figure skating forums, that they have got an impression about Maxim being out of form and nearly dropping Tanya during one of the lifts in their performance. I have watched it a few times, but I have not noticed anything?
I like this photo of Tanya https://www.facebook.com/EventDepar...0233245327462/923800440970738/?type=1&theater

The sensation that he can not actually finish one of the elevators, so you do not remember which of the videos, I do not know for being out of shape or for some other reason with the lesion of the shoulder.

svetik

On the Ice
The sensation that he can not actually finish one of the elevators, so you do not remember which of the videos, I do not know for being out of shape or for some other reason with the lesion of the shoulder.

It's in I Will Always Love You, they say in the second lift. Maybe Maxim still has got a problem with his shoulder< I am not sure, because, it seems, everything is OK with group performances. they said on the forums about Maxim not being emotionally involved in the performance, but I might be wrong, but I did not get that impression.

Nessie

On the Ice

Thanks for the link to the opening Artistry on Ice number – the music to the Zefirelli film of Romeo and Juliet. Virtue and Moir , who are lovely skaters. seemed to be featured a bit more than V and T, but I’m not sure this video was the entire opening. Maybe if the group returned to the ice after the butterflies on harness section (a bit much for my taste), V and T performed some of their lifts.

As for Maxim being out of form, that’s a bit worrisome, but even the greatest of skaters make mistakes on occasion. He seems so happy and they seem so full of energy, that I’m going to discount, for the moment, any such talk of being out of shape.

I couldn’t view the VK videos but thanks anyway!

saray

Rinkside
they say about the second lift? it looks good, the first one might look incomplete but that's the normal lift they do in this program. thank you for the videos, i missed seeing them on ice.

aetos

Rinkside
the first one might look incomplete but that's the normal lift they do in this program.

Exactly!

As for Max's being out of form, I think, this opinion is not worth relying on. Just a personal impression articulated on a fan forum. Too personal, I would say.

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
It's in I Will Always Love You, they say in the second lift. Maybe Maxim still has got a problem with his shoulder< I am not sure, because, it seems, everything is OK with group performances. they said on the forums about Maxim not being emotionally involved in the performance, but I might be wrong, but I did not get that impression.

They really said it basing on THIS video? I mean, it's amazing that we can see it, thank you so much :love:, but it's only fan camera, I can merely see their silhouettes. Let's wait for the official recording (I read the comments on Instagram, that some Shanghai TV is going to broadcast AOI, but nobody knows when).

svetik

On the Ice
Last edited:

borzaya

Final Flight
I also didn't have any impression of Max being out of shape... The performance was quite good - maybe, not so breathtaking as we've got used to see, but well, it's not even the beginning of the season, they'll have plenty of time to improve it.

As for his shoulder - well, it caught my eye some time ago, that they don't do twists now (as far as I have noticed). Neither during their tour around Russia, nor in other shows and they don't do it here - seems that they are still sparing Max's shoulder...

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
I agree with aetos, it's personal opinion about max being out of form and I don't believe her saying , that's she is worried about Tanya's safety, I'm sure, Max always care about her and he will not do anything to cause her injury.

It would be "quite" irresponsible of him, right? It is really funny to tell that he could endanger her as far as he wants to win :frown: I agree with you totally and I totally do not understand how these people can see so much in this video o_O

svetik

On the Ice
It would be "quite" irresponsible of him, right? It is really funny to tell that he could endanger her as far as he wants to win :frown: I agree with you totally and I totally do not understand how these people can see so much in this video o_O

Of course, it would be irresponsible from Max. Considering the fact, the video is not a good quality, I don't know, how some people can say about him dropping Tanya. Somebody went to the show in Beijing and said something about V/T looking sad. I think, now I can understand Tanya saying that she has stopped reading forums. I like this forum, but there's too much rubbish on some forums!

Alba

Record Breaker

Out of form? It's not even the beginning of the season, what do they expect? :rolleye:
If that's true, that he is out of form, because I haven't seen them.

svetik

On the Ice
Out of form? It's not even the beginning of the season, what do they expect? :rolleye:

I really don't know what some people expect from V/T. We have not seen their new programs and the season has not started yet, for me I have enjoyed watching V/T performance in Beijing. They even said on the forum about not liking photos from China, I don't know which ones they mean.

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Out of form? It's not even the beginning of the season, what do they expect?

It's not even close to the beginning of the season ;-P
What would be the point of focusing on this program? Skaters usually do not really care about their gala programs - it only should be nice to watch and quite safe. I don't believe that Tania and Max spent on this program as much time as on their programs for competitions. "I will always love you" is only "the best of V/T", some of their "traditional" lifts, one throw, nothing new. Should it be new? It's only gala, I think they are focusing on their new programs (can I say competitive programs?).

Somebody went to the show in Beijing and said something about V/T looking sad.

Yeah, it is so obvious when I look at their photos. For example:

http://instagram.com/p/q_Gxzsj_q6/?modal=true

http://instagram.com/p/q3M0ctj_vF/?modal=true - pure despair, isn't it?

http://instagram.com/p/q6QAyDuVWU/?modal=true

Btw, this is so beatiful:
http://instagram.com/p/q61qcmOVXG/?modal=true