Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 220 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

kinoriH

Final Flight
Video from AOL 2014 after-party https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u013VJVBmpI Maxim and Tanya's cute moments at 0.40 and 2.09!
KinoriH, I will try to translate some bits from Tanya's fanmeeting for you tonight, if it's OK with you.

I don't think I'll ever be able to pay you back for all of the translations.. YOU'RE THE BEST.

And the dancing... I better not say what i think about Maxim's dancing skills. lol :laugh:
Plus i don't think some of it is even called dancing.. more like groping each other on stage! that's what happens when you mix alcohol with an olympic gold medal! haha :laugh2:

svetik

On the Ice
Yes, Tanya is a good dancer. I am not sure about Maxim's dancing skills!
OK, I'm going to translate some bits now. It was said about good possibility about hearing Tanya's opinion. Maxim is very talkative, as Tanya has said, she's got a chance.She 's asked about Maxim's health and Tanya said, they made decision about Maxim having operation very quickly, as they could do all elements apart from twist, it's not possible to compete without it, so they contacted doctor Shnaider in Germany, the operation was planned on the 24-th of November, but Nina Mozer said, it wasn't any reason of waiting any longer, so Maxim flew to Germany. Operation was successful, but it was more complicated, than they thought, as his shoulder ligaments have been damaged since 2010. He's going to wear a supportive bandage for a month, while he's in Moscow, then he's going for a rehabilitation in Munich.
V/T still have got a wish a complete. Maxim wanted to get a gold medal for Tanya in Sochi, now Tanya wants to help him,as he wants to skate.
Tanya's started studying correspondence course and also taking lessons in boxing. There was a question about nasty comments on instagram, Tanya said, she tries to distance herself form it, not to let to get to her. She only accepts kindness and warmth and there's a ban-list as well.
Tanya's glad, they can use music with words, as they had a problem with it, when they skated Bring Me To Life.Their SP is not love story, it's a dance program.They had some dance lessons to master some moves especially how to move hands.Costumes are already ready, Maxim looks very good in his costume for LP. Their LP is about love and a dark side of passion, so she was asked, if Maxim'd be biting her and she said yes.
There was a question about meaning of all talk about grapefruit during the show in China, Tanya said, she doesn't know and they need to ask Maxim about it.
Tanya was asked, if there're any chance to see her, Maxim and Stefan Lambiel singing on the stage, Tanya laughed and said, they'd take Maxim as backup dancer, as Maxim doesn't sing.
The last question, what Tanya doesn't like in person's character. Tanya's reply was, that she doesn't like when somebody loses temper without any reason, that's why she's got a lot of arguments with maxim about it on the ice, so when he loses his temper, she goes deep in her thoughts not training. She tries to understand every person and accept them the way the are. The most valuable in the life for Tanya is Love.
I hope, this translation is OK.

svetik

On the Ice
sarang, KinoriH, you're welcome. The translation is not full, but I have tried to translate the most from fan-meeting.

Ester

Rinkside
Thank you so much, svetik, for the translation. And for the mini choice interview as well. You're great!:clap:

kinoriH

Final Flight
Svetik- thank you so much again for all of the translations. I think it's clear now that I seriously need to start learning russian. :yes:
could you only translate what Tanya says at 40:31? It's something about Russia/Ukraine and her sister... It'll be the last thing, I promise. :laugh:

svetik

On the Ice
KinoriH, Tanya was asked, if she got a lot of close friends, what friendship means for her, weather she agree with a statement, that we have more close friends from childhood. Tanya said, she hasn't got a many close friends, she's got a lot of acquaintances, people, she has got a contact with, but not many close friends, as they travel a lot and she had to move quite a lot in her life from one country to another. One of her close friends is Olga Levchencko, who lives in the Ukraine. They met , when they were 4 years old on the ice-rink through their mothers, they had a argument about something, but they ended up in the same class and became friends. They keep in touch and congratulate each other with different occasions. Tanya went to her wedding in 2013.
There's another friend, who lives in Kiev, but she comes from Dnepropetrovsk,Ekaterina Polsykina. The, she became relative with Anna Zadorozhnuck, who used to represent Ukraine in ice-dancing. Thanks to Cuba, she met and became friends with Nastya Zadorozhnaya, they have found a lot in common. The closest friends for Tanya are Olga, and another Olga, Tanya's sister, with her sister she stays in touch more than 24 hours a day.

svetik

On the Ice
The video fro AOL after-party has been deleted from Youtube, unfortunately. Has anybody downloaded it?

paravolar

On the Ice
Yes, I downloaded it :clap: I uploaded it on vimeo for you, but it says it needs 45 minutes to be processed. I`ll post the link when it`s done. I hope it works :drama:

sarang

Spectator
The video fro AOL after-party has been deleted from Youtube, unfortunately. Has anybody downloaded it?

i removed video because received a requset from original owner. she don't want open to publics that.. sorry everyone. ;O

svetik

On the Ice
sarang, don't worry. I can understand the reason of you deleting the video.
Paravolar, thank you for the link.