Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 221 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

paravolar

On the Ice
You`re welcome. I know the quality of the video isn`t great, but I don`t know what to do to make it better. Let me know if you`ve got any ideas.

Nessie

On the Ice
Hello there – It’s been a while since I’ve paid full attention to our beautiful Tanya and Max. I didn’t look at anything for a few months but recently checked out this site and of course visited Max’s and Tanya’s Instagram. I have to say I miss them tremendously and I am very worried about Maxim’s shoulder. I shouldn’t be negative and voice my concern, but I cannot stop worrying about Max’s recovery. What if ligaments cannot be repaired so easily? A month of therapy and two months to recover fully and train again? I will be crushed if things do not go well and they do not return to us. In a few months we will know.

BUT in the meantime, I just NOW found some skaters to marvel at. Stolbova and Klimov, you wonder? I watched their performances at Trophy Eric Bompard and one cannot offer anything but praise for their brilliant coordination, flawless execution, precise timing, elegance and speed. But they did not move me the way Volosozhar and Trankov do.

But the ice dancers (I didn’t realize they were dancers at first) Papadakis and Cizeron were brilliant. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5ZQX3hyyk8

Beautiful skating of course, but imaginative and romantic choreography, both skaters full of emotion. When she musses and pull his hair -- Wow. If I don’t have V and T to watch , I guess I’ll watch what I can of these two wonderful skaters.

Hope everyone is well and not a worrywart like me!

Ester

Rinkside
Welcome back, Nessie! I missed you and your sensitive and truthful comments.😊The difficulties Max is going through and the risk of a not so good recovery also have been crossing my mind. OTOH, we've seen so many full recoveries with wonderful skaters, and the fact that he must be in very good hands with Dr Schneider in Munich make me optimistic. I miss them a lot, but we have to be patient.
Again, good to have you back!

svetik

On the Ice
Nessie, it's good to have you back! I hope, Maxim will recover from his shoulder injury very quickly, but i am not sure, if we see them this season. I like two Russian couples Tarasova/Morozov and Astakhova/ Rogonov. I like Fedor Klimov, but I didn't like, when he said something about beating V/T records during Cup of Russia, when Maxim was in hospital. I think, it'd be better to wait for maxim's recovery before saying something like that!

kinoriH

Final Flight
I like Fedor Klimov, but I didn't like, when he said something about beating V/T records during Cup of Russia, when Maxim was in hospital. I think, it'd be better to wait for maxim's recovery before saying something like that!

did he really say that? Do you have a link or something?

I personally don't see anything really bad about that... V/T are currently the top team in the world, much like S/S were before V/T started to "beat" them. IMO, you need to set a goal in order to have one, and S/K are trying to reach the top which is understandable. They're young, they're fed up with being the "silver" team and they have huge potential.

I'm only surprised that it was Fedor who said it and not Ksenia.. lol :laugh:

Nessie

On the Ice
Nessie, it's good to have you back! I hope, Maxim will recover from his shoulder injury very quickly, but i am not sure, if we see them this season. I like two Russian couples Tarasova/Morozov and Astakhova/ Rogonov. I like Fedor Klimov, but I didn't like, when he said something about beating V/T records during Cup of Russia, when Maxim was in hospital. I think, it'd be better to wait for maxim's recovery before saying something like that!

Glad to be back! I know Tarasova and Morozov as I saw them practice in New Jersey. They're sweet but a bit young! I'll scout out Astakhova/Rogonov. Thanks so much. A big hug to everyone!

svetik

On the Ice
I think, he just wants to recover as soon as possible, as he cannot do any training on the ice, so it mt must be hard for him!

kinoriH

Final Flight
Nessie- it's because you don't have a VK account I guess. I'm sorry, I don't have another link.. :( a random user made it and put it on VK.

Side note- for any FS fan, and especially russian FS, I really reccomend on having a VK account. I opened mine about 6 months ago and there's so much more information there! Most of the data is in russian but if you have google translate on Chrome it's no probelm. :)

EDIT- can you see it now? https://vk.com/video249225017_170741820?og=1

Last edited:

Nessie

On the Ice
Nessie- it's because you don't have a VK account I guess. I'm sorry, I don't have another link.. :( a random user made it and put it on VK.

Side note- for any FS fan, and especially russian FS, I really reccomend on having a VK account. I opened mine about 6 months ago and there's so much more information there! Most of the data is in russian but if you have google translate on Chrome it's no probelm. :)

Sorry, for your effort, but still can't see it. I did open a VK account but I think I have to re-do it.

I'm watching Morozov and Tarasova and am really impressed. They've come so far... and performed really well. She's tiny (she came up to my nose ) and i'm not tall!

Alba

Record Breaker

NO, I have a vk account and it works fine with other media files, but I can't see this one either.

anyanka

Record Breaker
So, how soon before these two smokin' hot aces make a skating superbaby? I bet that kid would be the Blue Ivy Carter of the figure skating world.