Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 222 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

saray

Rinkside
So, how soon before these two smokin' hot aces make a skating superbaby? I bet that kid would be the Blue Ivy Carter of the figure skating world.
after pyeong chang, tati said so. the baby could inherit much talent.

Alba

Record Breaker
There is an interview with Mozer: http://navkastar.icebb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=369&p=4#p205539
Unfortunately there is no original link. She speaks mostly about Z&L and D&E.

She also speaks about Max. She says that the pain is not quite gone, but it's much better and the progress is evident. On December 14 Maxim will fly to Munich and the next day he will start the rehabilitation course for a month.

Here is a google translation: http://translate.google.com/transla...ru/viewtopic.php?id=369&p=4#p205539&sandbox=1

Last edited:

borzaya

Final Flight
A new short interview with Nina Mozer - http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/18760.html

She says that on December 14 Max is going to Germany to test his shoulder and to get further advice about what to do next. He will come back on December 23. They have decided not to plan anything at the moment, because each time when they planned anything this season, something went wrong. So they are going to focus on recovering for now.

anyanka

Record Breaker
A new short interview with Nina Mozer - http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/18760.html

She says that on December 14 Max is going to Germany to test his shoulder and to get further advice about what to do next. He will come back on December 23. They have decided not to plan anything at the moment, because each time when they planned anything this season, something went wrong. So they are going to focus on recovering for now.

Thank you for the update. Would this give them enough time to prepare for Euros in late January? Or would it be better for them to rest until worlds in March?

Wishing Max a speedy recovery!

HermioneG

On the Ice
Thank you for the update. Would this give them enough time to prepare for Euros in late January? Or would it be better for them to rest until worlds in March?

No, diffenetly they will not get ready for ECh (I even doubt about WCh). By December 23 recovery will not be finished. Earler Mozer told that Max can begin tranning in the best way in the middle of January, and this is it. He go to Munich for 9 days and not for a month (as it earlier planned) just because russian skating federation can't pay more (because Antipova needed a lot of money for her treatment and now federation must spend less for all athlets).

kinoriH

Final Flight

I think it's better for them to miss this season completely and save the new programs for the next one.
This way Max will have more time to adjust to the ice again and to feel more comfortable during the lifts/twist...the last thing they need is a serious fall during a routine, TT/MM style, just because they rushed to compete again while they're not
110% ready.

:)

paravolar

On the Ice
Does anyone know what all the fuss on Instagram is about? What did Max say that upset people? What was the post he removed? I totally missed it because of the time difference :eek:. Thank you.

HermioneG

On the Ice
Does anyone know what all the fuss on Instagram is about? What did Max say that upset people? What was the post he removed? I totally missed it because of the time difference :eek:. Thank you.
Max commented GPF at Russian Eurosport-2 yesterday. His comments were very professional and interesting. But he spoke a lot during skating and some people didn't like this and wrote to him he need speak less (or even don't speak) during skating. What was after this in comments you can imagine...

Maggie

Rinkside
I think it's better for them to miss this season completely and save the new programs for the next one.
This way Max will have more time to adjust to the ice again and to feel more comfortable during the lifts/twist...the last thing they need is a serious fall during a routine, TT/MM style, just because they rushed to compete again while they're
110% ready.

:)

Do you think he will be ready for show in Zurich (without lifts) in February.

paravolar

On the Ice
Max commented GPF at Russian Eurosport-2 yesterday. His comments were very professional and interesting. But he spoke a lot during skating and some people didn't like this and wrote to him he need speak less (or even don't speak) during skating. What was after this in comments you can imagine...

Thank you. So they actually told him to shut up. Why wouldn`t anyone want to listen to someone who actually knows what he`s talking about???

isamadelline

Rinkside
Tanya: We are going to finish now and going to watch competitions
Max: Where I can watch competitions? On which web-pages?
Tanya: Like yeasterday you watched
Max: I have some problems with internet(maybe, something like this)
Tanya: Good luck. Everybody say you: "Hello".
Elena Gospodchikova: Don't be worry
One girl: Recover quickly
Tanya: Girls wish you to recover quiclier
Somebody: We love you
Tanya: And girls love you too
Max: I love everybody! Thanks for the meeting!
Tanya: Bye!!!

P.S. It was something like this. I can't hear good what Max was speaking about. It is more true))) Maybe somebody will complete, if I mistake.

isamadelline

Rinkside

P.S. It was something like this. I can't hear good what Max was speaking about. It is more true))) Maybe somebody will complete, if I mistake.

There's a new video of Tanya from the fan meeting in Moscow. She called Max on the phone and he said Hi to eveyone..

ADORABLE, though I understand nothing. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85yjg9Ddldo

p.s. Dexter is the king. :laugh2:

svetik

On the Ice
This is a really sweet photo of V/T http://instagram.com/p/wmIqxSE7RX/?modal=true According to Maxim, it's a special photo, as they're going to be apart for 10 days, but they have been apart for so long! I wish Maxim a good rehabilitation in Germany, I want to see them skating again, I think, only V/T can beat DR. Maxim said in his interview about Grand Prix Final, that their programs are stronger, they have got more difficult elements including a quad twist. I hope, we'll see their programs this season.

kinoriH

Final Flight
This is a really sweet photo of V/T http://instagram.com/p/wmIqxSE7RX/?modal=true According to Maxim, it's a special photo, as they're going to be apart for 10 days, but they have been apart for so long! I wish Maxim a good rehabilitation in Germany, I want to see them skating again, I think, only V/T can beat DR. Maxim said in his interview about Grand Prix Final, that their programs are stronger, they have got more difficult elements including a quad twist. I hope, we'll see their programs this season.

V/T have a quad twist? when did he say that?

and I just laughed so hard at this picture, yet it warmed my heart... Oh the horror! 10 days! haha:drama:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
He didn't say anything about quad twist. He said that they had triple twist of LEVEL 4 and more difficult lifts.

He also didn't say it was triple twist :) He just said it is level 4. So theoretically it may be quad twist :biggrin:
But I think you're right and he meant level 4 triple twist.