Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 229 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

kinoriH

Final Flight
You might be right. I just feel sorry for Fedor, I could see, he was blaming himself, but Ksenia made mistake in the first throw. She's having a lot of stick about it on russian forums, especially sports.ru Somebody said, that she needs to take a masterclass from Tanya. Maxim made a lot of mistakes in LP in Grand Priex Final 2012 in Sochi, but Tanya supported him and I remember her sayng to him, while they were waiting for their marks, that everything would be OK and they would get though, that's what I call a real partnership!

Well first of all, Tanya and Max maintain a close relationship off the ice which obviously helps them to control their emotions and care more for each other. Having said that, I do not think both couples should be compared. Each pair has its own dynamic and way of making things work for them.

Plus I don't think Ksenia would have reacted like that if it wasn't for their 2 previous performances in GPF and Nationals. They both so wanted to deliver a clean skate that it was a shock for them. I feel like there's been a lot of pressure on them after the Olympics much like Lipnitskaya.

and chloevclem - I am not so sure that V/T will definitely win next year. After today, anything can happen...

Last edited:

eli60056

On the Ice
Well first of all, Tanya and Max maintain a close relationship off the ice which obviously helps them to control their emotions and care more for each other. Having said that, I do not think both couples should be compared. Each pair has its own dynamic and way of making things work for them.

Plus I don't think Ksenia would have reacted like that if it wasn't for their 2 previous performances in GPF and Nationals. They both so wanted to deliver a clean skate that it was a shock for them. I feel like there's been a lot of pressure on them after the Olympics much like Lipnitskaya.

and chloevclem - I am not so sure that V/T will definitely win next year. After today, anything can happen...

Tatiana and Maxim supported each other long before they had any romantic relationship. Ever since the first day if you have watched the videos and read the interviews.
Also it is not only them that have done that. K/S also don't glare at each other and they have been through some really heavy stuff too. Also don't have romantic relationship.

One cannot help but compare S/K to their betters - after all that is where they want to be heading.

Regarding the pressure, you may feel anything you like, but nothing can compare with the pressure Tania and Max faced at Sochi. Yet, what did Max do when Tania touched the ice on her first throw? He kissed her. Didn't that do wonders for their subsequent skate!

And lastly, I wonder how would you have felt if it was Fedor that glared at Ksenia when she made mistakes, refused to take her hand at the end for the bow and turned his back on her on the exit. I bet you would not be half the apologist on his behalf. It changes perspectives then, doesn't it?

Alba

Record Breaker
I have missed V/T. It wasn't the same without them. They're the best pair for me. I'm glad, Kavaguti and Smirnov have won, but their skating doesn't attract me as much as Tanya and Maxim. I didn't like Stolbova's attitude towards Fedor Klimov, he had a fall, so they didn't do the last throw, but she was so angry with him and didn't say anything to poor Fedor. That's why I like V/T partnership, weather mistakes are made, they always support each other.

Oh wow, the bashing of Ksenia is going on here as well. Get over people, don't be more concerned that Fedor is. For those of us who do follow them it's clear that they get along very well with each other, and her temperament is something they both joke about it.
By the way, I've seen Max treating Tania like a sh......;) Each couple has their own relationship. Not everybody is cute, all smile and tender, and not everyone likes it either. They can handle it.

saray

Rinkside
i don't see bashing here. just fans of tati and max saying ksenia should learn from them and they so right. ksenia acted like a spoilt brat, it's fact.

without tati and max things weren't the same, not same quality.

Alba

Record Breaker
i don't see bashing here. just fans of tati and max saying ksenia should learn from them and they so right. ksenia acted like a spoilt brat, it's fact.

They can learn from their own experience, from themselves. Everybody has their share of faults and qualities. No one bares the flag of perfection an example for the others here.
V&T are a couple and these two are another one. Four different persons in two different couples.
Call her what you want, but she acted like many of us would act in similar circumstance. We are all spoiled brats and you are perfect. Good for you. Now I hope you get over it.

without tati and max things weren't the same, not same quality.

They had their share of mistakes. No one was/is perfect, always, in FS. If you can't bare FS without V&T quit watching it till they're back.

p.s. A fan fest is suppose to cheer our own favorite skaters, not to put on trial other skaters. :rolleye:

Last edited:

saray

Rinkside
if i watch figure skating without vt or not is my choice. i know their mistakes very well and i still can say the europeans weren't the same without them. my opinion.

you have an attitude problem, feel the need to answer every two posts and give us lessons. i rest my case with you

Last edited:

Alba

Record Breaker
you have an attitude problem, feel the need to answer every two posts and give us lessons.

:laugh: That's something, coming from someone who wants to give virtual leassons to others how to behave, and call them names. :sarcasm:

p.s. When someone replies to my comment, I do answer. That's how it works, so if that bothers you use the ignore button. :confused2:

ntk87

On the Ice
OMG It´s been almost a year since I wrote here for last time! I have been following our pair in their instagrams and I´m very proud of them. I think in this week finally we are going to see them skating again :) :)

About Ksenia, please, guys, she is a girl with a strong character and that seems to be cold, in a hard moment... we all know this very well because our beloved Trankov some times has had bad reactions...

kinoriH

Final Flight
OMG It´s been almost a year since I wrote here for last time! I have been following our pair in their instagrams and I´m very proud of them. I think in this week finally we are going to see them skating again :) :)

About Ksenia, please, guys, she is a girl with a strong character and that seems to be cold, in a hard moment... we all know this very well because our beloved Trankov some times has had bad reactions...

Just imagine him and Ksenia as a pair. LOL

And I can't wait for Art On Ice. They flew to Zurich today!
I literally don't care if they won't do any lifts/ twist in the show... just seeing them on the ice is enough. :)

may 2015 be as good as 2013! :)

Alba

Record Breaker
[/B]

Just imagine him and Ksenia as a pair. LOL

:slink::laugh:Both couples are a perfect match to each other. I always said that Tanya is Fedor. ;)

And I can't wait for Art On Ice. They flew to Zurich today!
I literally don't care if they won't do any lifts/ twist in the show... just seeing them on the ice is enough. :)

may 2015 be as good as 2013! :)

This was posted on Yulia's topic by Plushyfun.

On the occasion of the anniversary of the Olympic Games, 07.02. in Sochi will be held show "Year after the Games"! Yulia will perform in it.
The show will be broadcast directly on 1st channel. Whole 07.02. on 1st channel will be dedicated to OG in Sochi - documentaries, reprises of competition, closing OG ... I suppose that ice show will be held in the evening, from 21:20

Live Stream:
http://stream.1tv.ru/live

I think I have that channel in my Sky pack. I'll be recording these programs and the show.
Tanya and Max for sure are going to be there?

kinoriH

Final Flight

eli60056

On the Ice
They can learn from their own experience, from themselves. Everybody has their share of faults and qualities. No one bares the flag of perfection an example for the others here.
V&T are a couple and these two are another one. Four different persons in two different couples.
Call her what you want, but she acted like many of us would act in similar circumstance. We are all spoiled brats and you are perfect. Good for you. Now I hope you get over it.

They had their share of mistakes. No one was/is perfect, always, in FS. If you can't bare FS without V&T quit watching it till they're back.

p.s. A fan fest is suppose to cheer our own favorite skaters, not to put on trial other skaters. :rolleye:

Well, there is this saying that "The clever people learn from the mistakes of the others, and the ...um, (how should I put it, as one wants to remain polite), let's say the not-so-smart ones learn from their own mistakes..." :)

But more seriously now:

Dear lady,

As regards to Ksenia: I can see that you feel very strongly about this. It is certainly your prerogative. On the other hand no matter how many times you want to reprimand us, nothing can change most people's perception of bad manners, so would you, too, please get over it. It is a lost cause to try and change anyone's opinion, more so of the thousands of people who saw it either live or on TV, and are not on this board to benefit from your lectures. I neither like nor dislike Ksenia, therefore the "hate" card would be quite wasted on me. Please take your own advise and if you don't like what you read, as you yourself suggested, use that convenient Ignore button. And I mean all this in the nicest way possible. :)

As regards to Maxim and Tatiana: this really interests me; please elaborate - when have you seen that he treated her as you say? Which competition was that?
Thanks.

Last edited:

Alba

Record Breaker
Well, there is this saying that "The clever people learn from the mistakes of the others, and the ...um, (how should I put it, as one wants to remain polite), let's say the not-so-smart ones learn from their own mistakes..." :)

Sorry, no offence (I don't know how to put it and remain polite), but it's a stupid saying, IMO. I hope you don't mind me saying this. I presume it's not your saying. :)
People learn from their own mistakes. No matter how much someone else will try to protect, or teach you, in the end it's your experience that counts.

Dear lady,

As regards to Ksenia: I can see that you feel very strongly about this. It is certainly your prerogative.

I feel as much strongly as you feel, apparently, so no need to patronise. Dear lady/sir. ;)

On the other hand no matter how many times you want to reprimand us, nothing can change most people's perception of bad manners, so would you, too, please get over it. It is a lost cause to try and change anyone's opinion, more so of the thousands of people who saw it either live or on TV, and are not on this board to benefit from your lectures. I neither like nor dislike Ksenia, therefore the "hate" card would be quite wasted on me.
Please take your own advise and if you don't like what you read, as you yourself suggested, use that convenient Ignore button. And I mean all this in the nicest way possible. :)

I have no reasons to use the ignore button. I can stand a discussion on things which I disagree, or I don't like, and that's what I'm doing. I have no intention to change the mind of anybody regarding Ksenia. But you were the ones giving lectures (putting a trial really in a fan fest), and that's exactly what I'm talking about.

As regards to Maxim and Tatiana: this really interests me; please elaborate - when have you seen that he treated her as you say? Which competition was that?
Thanks.

In training. And if I listen to many people who writes on boards about these things, like here for example, he is also very well know as a bully. But unlike you, I do not pretend to know their dynamic as a pair, let alone pretend to know how he really is as a person. Nobody can know, unless you know them personally.
Yes, he comes out in public as someone with a hot temperament, and has a big mouth, but who cares, really?! I love his skating and that's all it matters to me. It's figure skating, not the nicest sweetest people contest.

eli60056

On the Ice
Sorry, no offence (I don't know how to put it and remain polite), but it's a stupid saying, IMO. I hope you don't mind me saying this. I presume it's not your saying. :)
People learn from their own mistakes. No matter how much someone else will try to protect, or teach you, in the end it's your experience that counts.

I feel as much strongly as you feel, apparently, so no need to patronise. Dear lady/sir. ;)

I have no reasons to use the ignore button. I can stand a discussion on things which I disagree, or I don't like, and that's what I'm doing. I have no intention to change the mind of anybody regarding Ksenia. But you were the ones giving lectures (putting a trial really in a fan fest), and that's exactly what I'm talking about.

In training. And if I listen to many people who writes on boards about these things, like here for example, he is also very well know as a bully. But unlike you, I do not pretend to know their dynamic as a pair, let alone pretend to know how he really is as a person. Nobody can know, unless you know them personally.
Yes, he comes out in public as someone with a hot temperament, and has a big mouth, but who cares, really?! I love his skating and that's all it matters to me. It's figure skating, not the nicest sweetest people contest.

Ah, in training, not in competition. Thanks for the clarification.

borzaya

Final Flight

What's the point of such a shy quibbling? :biggrin: "Clever people learn from the mistakes of others, a fool learns from his own mistakes". Sorry, but it's a Russian proverb. :laugh:

Concerning Ksenia - well, personally, I didn't like her behaviour either, and I think she should've tried to get a grip on herself at least after a while... But I agree that, firstly, it is absolutely out of place here, and secondly, that people would better stop chewing this topic over and over again and spilling it all over the forum... Even if she is wrong, she is getting more than enough both at the Russian sites and here.

Last edited:

ntk87

On the Ice
Like I said before, he had bad reactions, but on his own, and of course, he is not a bully, it is a hard word...I haven't seen a bad reaction with Tatiana, he adores that woman!
I don't like Ksenia's nature, is so cold for me, but I can understand her reaction because all of us know how is she, and of course, Fedor knows his partner too...

Last edited:

chloevclem

Rinkside
Can we please stop this little feud going on. This is a V&T fanfest not a Ksenia bashing page. Everyone's opinions should be respected on this page. Let's talk about positive things. Like the fact that we'll get to have video of these two great pairs performing on Art on Ice soon!