Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 230 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

kinoriH

Final Flight
Chill out people... seriously.
This season everything is going out of control. lol

p.s I can't believe Worlds is only 2 months away and then that's it.. next season begins. That was fast. :eek: :no: :eek:

Maggie

Rinkside
Ksenia and Fedor are also doing Art on Ice in Switzerland. Hopefully they will all have fun away from competition and just putting on a good show.

Amaya

Spectator
Tanya, Max please come back soon! :cheer: Miss them so much. Even if i like Fedor and Ksenia without VT it's not the same. Plus can't wait to see their programms.

svetik

On the Ice
Are V/T doing Worlds? I can't remember and the info is probably buried way back.
No, Maxim and Tanya are not going to the Worlds, as Maxim will only start full training from the 15-th of February. According to Nina Mozer, V/T might take part in WTT, but I doubt it, as Nina said in her interview, that she thinks, it might not be worth of taking a risk after all problems with Maxim's shoulder.
It's been really quiet on Tanya and Maxim's instagram for three days. I wish them good luck for tonight show and hope, we'll see video of the performance very soon!

AnaBM

Rinkside
Mmm, I don't post very often but I really loved both of their performances at AOI :love: , I have just watched parts of Another Love but the song is very pretty so I know I will love it.

Also... does anybody know if this info is real? I don't speak russian but on tumblr (and instagram) some people are sharing this pic, it seems it is for a new magazine and it says that they got engaged in Bali? Could someone translate it? (x,x)

HermioneG

On the Ice
Mmm, I don't post very often but I really loved both of their performances at AOI :love: , I have just watched parts of Another Love but the song is very pretty so I know I will love it.

Also... does anybody know if this info is real? I don't speak russian but on tumblr (and instagram) some people are sharing this pic, it seems it is for a new magazine and it says that they got engaged in Bali? Could someone translate it? (x,x)
The text under the photo is something luke "Olimpic champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov: engaged at Bali". It's a part of russian magazine Hello. But I don't know if it's true or not.

MaxSwagg

Match Penalty
No, Maxim and Tanya are not going to the Worlds, as Maxim will only start full training from the 15-th of February. According to Nina Mozer, V/T might take part in WTT, but I doubt it, as Nina said in her interview, that she thinks, it might not be worth of taking a risk after all problems with Maxim's shoulder.
It's been really quiet on Tanya and Maxim's instagram for three days. I wish them good luck for tonight show and hope, we'll see video of the performance very soon!

That's what I thought. It's probably a good idea, too, for him to recuperate a bit. Point-wise, I think they can still manage with their short program, but for the free skate they're going to HAVE to upgrade a sbs jump and bring back the throw flip...and even then it's still counting that the judges will give them great components (which I think they will). Gah, I can't wait.

svetik

On the Ice

Yes, they congratulated Tatiana and said thank her for the photo on Instagram. It says that V/T got engaged in Bali on the front pager of the magazine, which is out on next Tuesday, so we will have to wait and see. I think, it might be true, as V/T PR agent, Petr Sheksheyev, who was with them, said on his page in vkontakte, that when the clock stuck midnight on New Year's Day, everybody jumped in the pool, where somebody proposed to another person, he didn't say, who it was, but looking at his photos from Bali, I don't know, who it might be apart from Maxim.

kinoriH

Final Flight
Yes, they congratulated Tatiana and said thank her for the photo on Instagram. It says that V/T got engaged in Bali on the front pager of the magazine, which is out on next Tuesday, so we will have to wait and see. I think, it might be true, as V/T PR agent, Petr Sheksheyev, who was with them, said on his page in vkontakte, that when the clock stuck midnight on New Year's Day, everybody jumped in the pool, where somebody proposed to another person, he didn't say, who it was, but looking at his photos from Bali, I don't know, who it might be apart from Maxim.

do you have a link for his VK page? :)

theyaremagic

Rinkside
It was hard for me not to watch the Videos of Art on Ice, but I was strong :laugh: Because I went to the Show tonight and I wanted to be surprised... It was wonderful and I enjoyed it so much to see Tanya and Max back on the ice. Especially "stars" was so beautyful and touching, I loved every single moment. Nelly thanked Tanya for choosing this song. It suited them so well. For me it was the Highlight of the show together with Stéphane, who creates every year new masterpieces on the ice.
Now I really hope the recovery will go on very well and that we will see them back in competition next season.

kinoriH

Final Flight
It was hard for me not to watch the Videos of Art on Ice, but I was strong :laugh: Because I went to the Show tonight and I wanted to be surprised... It was wonderful and I enjoyed it so much to see Tanya and Max back on the ice. Especially "stars" was so beautyful and touching, I loved every single moment. Nelly thanked Tanya for choosing this song. It suited them so well. For me it was the Highlight of the show together with Stéphane, who creates every year new masterpieces on the ice.
Now I really hope the recovery will go on very well and that we will see them back in competition next season.

I'm sooooo jealous! hope you had tons of fun.. did they fall on any element?

didn't know Tanya chose the song.. wise choice. :)

theyaremagic

Rinkside
No they did a wonderful Job, no fall, just grace and harmony! I even didn't know this song... but I really loved it.
And the audience gave a warm Applause. Even my husband was enchanted...lol.