Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 275 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

Nessie

On the Ice
This is Maxim Kovtun. I don't know why Max posted him, maybe because his face in this photo looks funny :) Anyway, some other skaters and followers are posting laughing smileys at that post, too. I guess it's some fresh photo, maybe from Rostelecom Cup where Kovtun was among the audience.

I think the young man is quite handsome and appealing -- looks very innocent really. Maybe THAT's what people are finding amusing. I heard of Maxim Kovtun but don't know much about him. Guess I'll watch some of his skating on YouTube to see his style..

Oh, and thanks...Borzaya...

Last edited:

aceiel

Rinkside
Video of the fan meeting! :yay: - https://vk.com/volosozhartrankov?z=video-82381258_171900668/cc5eec8382a81a2a27

(I haven't even watched it yet, to be honest, as I'm at work now, and in general don't know when I will have time to watch...)

Thank you for the link borzaya!! I'd been looking around for a while- had no idea someone put it up! :O They both look so adorable, especially at the parts where they were holding up the cards- was it some sort of 'have you ever' kind of game where they say true or false? Tania was giggling so much :laugh:

HermioneG

On the Ice
Thank you for the link borzaya!! I'd been looking around for a while- had no idea someone put it up! :O They both look so adorable, especially at the parts where they were holding up the cards- was it some sort of 'have you ever' kind of game where they say true or false? Tania was giggling so much :laugh:

On cards there were "Me" and "not me". It was funny))) First question - "Who food Dexter quietly under the table?" Tanya answered "Not me" at first, but Max looked at her in such a way she changed the answer))) Also there was a question "Who is trying to escape from house duties?" Both answered "Not me", Max added "I have no one". Also Q: "Who tries to go away from fans more often" - Max answered Me, then question "Don't you afraid to answer this way, there are many fans here" - Tanya said "But we run faster" )))) So it was rather funny part of meeting)

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
lol I again caved in & watched TSL NHK recap
Havent understood all 1000% but lol
Did they mean D/R prepared talking points for the conf based on what MAx was critisizing them for?:rofl:
haha desperate measures!

eli60056

On the Ice
lol I again caved in & watched TSL NHK recap
Havent understood all 1000% but lol
Did they mean D/R prepared talking points for the conf based on what MAx was critisizing them for?:rofl:
haha desperate measures!
Indeed! They would have done much better had they focused on their own skating instead of on practicing their talking points as the TSL implied. And to think that with all this obsessing of D/R over V/T, V/T couldn't care less, is all too funny. :)

aceiel

Rinkside
On cards there were "Me" and "not me". It was funny))) First question - "Who food Dexter quietly under the table?" Tanya answered "Not me" at first, but Max looked at her in such a way she changed the answer))) Also there was a question "Who is trying to escape from house duties?" Both answered "Not me", Max added "I have no one". Also Q: "Who tries to go away from fans more often" - Max answered Me, then question "Don't you afraid to answer this way, there are many fans here" - Tanya said "But we run faster" )))) So it was rather funny part of meeting)

Aww thank you so much for the translation! I watched it again and it's just so adorable knowing what they're saying :laugh: :yay:

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
Indeed! They would have done much better had they focused on their own skating instead of on practicing their talking points as the TSL implied. And to think that with all this obsessing of D/R over V/T, V/T couldn't care less, is all too funny. :)
& TSL turned it upside down to smth like "Well after Max is ALWAYS talking about D/R in interviews" :laugh2: when its the other way around
He just mentions them & S/H usually talking about ultra C elements

I hope he comments on GPF like last year! Lolz potential!:rofl:

eli60056

On the Ice
& TSL turned it upside down to smth like "Well after Max is ALWAYS talking about D/R in interviews" :laugh2: when its the other way around
He just mentions them & S/H usually talking about ultra C elements

I hope he comments on GPF like last year! Lolz potential!:rofl:

Yep, they wish!
TSL has proved a remarkably bad ally to D/R because every time they say something of that nature about them, D/R sink lower and lower in my opinion as personalities.

Unfortunately (or fortunately - depending on the point of view), I don't think Max would agree to comment on pairs this year, and may be it is for the best, as the outcry last year was such, that would make you think he was a criminal offender. I have read enough ridiculous accusations on this very board (and others) of him including of bullying D/R, when all he ever did was to respectfully give his opinion about their skating and with no personal attacks. In response it feels like D/R and TSL launched a holly war against him and so far all they came up with had nothing to do with his skating. :)

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
Unfortunately (or fortunately - depending on the point of view), I don't think Max would agree to comment on pairs this year, and may be it is for the best, as the outcry last year was such, that would make you think he was a criminal offender.
he already did it this year so I doubt he cares about the 'outcriers' much:laugh:
Imo he will continue!
our troll king wont ever budge!:agree: Its so funny to see D/R & co pressed!:rofl:

Btw how cuute was Alex Shib comment about V/T in the K&C!
Then he posted the same on Max' insta :love:

aceiel

Rinkside
I have read enough ridiculous accusations on this very board (and others) of him including of bullying D/R, when all he ever did was to respectfully give his opinion about their skating and with no personal attacks. In response it feels like D/R and TSL launched a holly war against him and so far all they came up with had nothing to do with his skating. :)

I find that's the most ironic thing! He just made some comments about their skating, nothing about them personally- even after the Oberstdorf trophy he said they were amazing athletes. Yet as far as i've seen they keep on making all these comments about him personally? Dear me...

borzaya

Final Flight
Max posted a photo of toy dinosaurs - https://www.instagram.com/p/-64VvruVc1/ and asked if anybody knows what it is. Only one person remembered that these were sold together with bubblegums in 1990s (Max confirmed that it's right). All the others thought that it's from KinderSurprise eggs, and began to speculate again that it must be a hint on Tanya's pregnancy. :laugh:

Max is such a troll :laugh2:

kinoriH

Final Flight
Where DO you find these things? You are the sleuth of all sleuths! Lest we forget, skaters 4-minute performance on the ice is only a small part of their preparation.

Well.. Max retweeted it on Twitter, so I just opened the link. lol