Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

kasik8222

Rinkside
This is the greatest chemistry and the biggest figure skating love story since Gordeeva/Grinkov:love: The only strange thing for me is how could Tatiana first be in love with Stas and next fell in love with Max because these two guys seem to be completely different people:laugh:

silien

Rinkside
This is the greatest chemistry and the biggest figure skating love story since Gorgeeva/Grinkov:love: The only strange thing for me is how could Tatiana first be in love in Stas and next fell in love with Max because these two guys seem to be completely different people:laugh:

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing; Stas seems so "quiet" and introvert. She was very young: she was just 17 when she started dating Stas, so i think her "type-guy" just changed growing older (plus... who can resist to Max?! :points:)

kasik8222

Rinkside
I agree. I have so much respect for Stas. I suppose it wasn't easy for him. I admire this "dream team". I also hope that Stas has already found a new girlfriend;). He deserves to be happy too. There are so many splits and divorces in figure skating world recently. I hope it will not happen to Max and Tanya because I love happy endings and like watching happy people who achieved everything they dreamed of. It is so rare these days. I knew there were some feelings between them when I saw them kissing at the end of "The Black Swan". You don't look at each other and you don't behave like that if you are not in love.

orangella96

Final Flight
I do hope as well that Stas is happy too. :) Would be very sad if not...
I think as well that Tanya and Max have been dating very long 'cause I doubt that Stas would have allowed that another guy kisses his girlfriend ;) My guess would be TEB 2011 they were dating already ;)

Arawen

Final Flight
Hello!

Another new member here. I´ve never followed figure skating before but now I do thanks to, well, Tatiana/Maxim :) I fell in love with them during the Olympics with their chemistry and emotions and I was SO happy when I found out that they dated in real life :D I´ve now watched several videos of them on Youtube and I can´t get enough. Looking forward to discuss them here :)

skatefan02

On the Ice
I love this thread and reading all the little updates from everyone. :) Do V/T have any fan sites besides their tumblr? Also, is there any place to watch a good quality video of their 2011 Worlds SP? Thanks!

annafer

On the Ice
He posted 2 very nice photos on his instagram yesterday, one of him and one of Tatiana on a balcony, pretty sexy photos.

I also love this thread and that we're many T&M fans.

Also, is there any place to watch a good quality video of their 2011 Worlds SP? Thanks!
There's this, but it's medium quality http://youtu.be/17qSqUQ-vlg

kasik8222

Rinkside
I started watching their instagram photos and I was thinking: "Why are they spending vacation together?". And everything was clear for me since then;) Tatiana seemed to be very cold with Stas even when they were together. I have never seen them (Stas and Tanya) kissing or hugging while Maxim can't stop himself:biggrin: I also think Trankov was the one to start:laugh:. I claim he still can't believe it. The past four years it's the best time of his life. I remember him saying "I guess God decided it was too early for me to quit and sent me Tanya". I suppose she is the best "christmas gift" he has ever got. OMG I love this thread:laugh: Don't stop, I know it's silly but don't care:laugh:

Arawen

Final Flight
I really agree with you. You can tell how much he adores her and how much she means to him :love:

This is cute, must be a few years old right?

9a1c9c86a54611e393920ec859a53f7b_8.jpg

annafer

On the Ice
Yeah, the pic is from the end of 2010 when she got the Russian citizenship, they were adorable even back then. Maxim seems like a totally different person starting 2010 when he got together with Tanya. He admitted he wanted to skate with her since 2006.

Tanya's mother has an Instagram account and Maxim commented on some of the photos. And on a photo of him on his knee kissing Tanya's hand on her birthday he thanked her mom for her daughter. I found all this very sweet.

kasik8222

Rinkside
Yes, I remember that photo of Max saying: "Thank you for your daughter" It was Tatiana's birthday and he also wrote something like: "You are my queen and I am honored to keep you in my arms every single day" I had no doubts he is in puppy love with her:love:

ntk87

On the Ice
You are wellcome mttvonice:)

He is always posting pics of her, is sooo sweet, I think they are perfect for each other

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
really weird having these late sudden new influx of V/T fandom
but oh well congrats to them, more fans the better :)

Arawen

Final Flight
These are from 2011 right (see I´m so new to this so I don´t know much about their early years together :lol:)? Was Tania still with Stas or/and Maxim still with Alexandra here?

38944ac8a26b11e395e20aa496a2d2bb_8.jpg

aabe11b6a3c311e3a51e1238402b7216_5.jpg

danya

On the Ice
Thanks,, i'm happy that you all understand what i writed haha;)

. She was very young: she was just 17 when she started dating Stas
Yes, it's also affected i think...she was leave her hometown and live with mum...and this age - 17..first feelings.., i think she was needed in somebody who will care about her (except mum of course), and Stas was always near, and he is really good man..))
And with Max...they just find each other, it's match made in heaven:love:
I know one story..it's from 2010, when they only started to skate together. It was something like Tanya suggested to Max sew something or cook (don't remember) , and he was really in shock:laugh: Max always "uneven breathing" to Tanya and such an attitude to him...so him was really puzzled and surprised)) (as we know, what relationship was in Max's last team with Mukhortova and Vasiliev..)

I just wonder how they can always be together and it's not even little tired...it's so rarely. They are 24 hours together and can't live without each other.
In some interview (summer 2013) they said some story about it - Max needed go to Petersburg in friday and come back in sunday, so they have a problem because Tanya said something like oh what I will do in saturday alone?:( haha

danya

On the Ice
About when they started dating...don't really sure but i think it was end of 2011 or start of 2012...:)

ntk87

On the Ice
They are olympic champions now, Ithink it isn´t weird...
For example,I follow them since 2010 but I didn´t know about this foro until last year ;)

silien

Rinkside
I think they started dating in late 2011.
In the last photo Max took to Tanya he put a sun emoticon.. this is so sweet because he usually call her "my sunlight" hihihi.
This is a bit OT but does anybody know what is written on Max's arm? I've seen a tattoo on his right bicep, but i can't really say what it is.

kasik8222

Rinkside
I hope it's not Tatiana's name just in case they broke up someday (However, I hope it will never happen and they will give Maxim's mom grandchildren she is so waiting for:biggrin:, could you imagine how beautiful and talented children would they be?;))