Page 188 of 298 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 238 288 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 4457

Thread: Volosozhar & Trankov Documentary

  1. #2806
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    704
    Quote Originally Posted by skatefan02 View Post
    I agree with this. V/T seem to have lives outside of skating and be happy in life, and if they want to pursue that, more power to them. Meanwhile, for however long they chose to continue I'll be thrilled to see new programs from them. I love that they won the OGM, and anything now is bonus.
    Now that you put it that way it seems kinda sad that Aliona's biggest dream is nothing in her personal life but a IMO unrealistic dream she running after not caring about what's left and right...
    You're probably right annafer only time will tell.
    I for one can't already wait anymore for V/T's new programs
    If they'll ever have some free time

    Edit. Now Aliona's fans are going a bit over the top.
    They're talking about them doing the 3TA

  2. #2807
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    112
    Ivan Righini posted another video the dance at the night club but I think this was a second time bc Fedor isn't. Maxs pointing to the sky is too funny.

    http://instagram.com/p/nZAqlLwPVx/

    Also, what is #люблиночка which translates to lyublinochka?

  3. #2808
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Procrastinating by Watching my Fav. Skaters
    Posts
    1,073
    Quote Originally Posted by JCSKIZZLE View Post
    Ivan Righini posted another video the dance at the night club but I think this was a second time bc Fedor isn't. Maxs pointing to the sky is too funny.

    http://instagram.com/p/nZAqlLwPVx/

    Also, what is #люблиночка which translates to lyublinochka?
    Ahaha, they're so funny! Pretty synchronized too! Is that Tatiana behind him sort of and to the right a bit...

  4. #2809
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by snowflakebeautiful View Post
    Ahaha, they're so funny! Pretty synchronized too! Is that Tatiana behind him sort of and to the right a bit...
    Yeah, she has a stripped sweater on. I think Ksenia is next to Ivan.

  5. #2810
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by JCSKIZZLE View Post
    Ivan Righini posted another video the dance at the night club but I think this was a second time bc Fedor isn't. Maxs pointing to the sky is too funny.

    http://instagram.com/p/nZAqlLwPVx/

    Also, what is #люблиночка which translates to lyublinochka?
    I also think it's a second version because they're only 5 people dancing: Tanya, Max, Ivan, Adelina and Maxim Kovtun. Gosh, Max is so adorable, first he looks at Tanya to see what she's doing and after starts dancing synchronized with the rest until a certain point when he's on his own, too cute

    Love this photo:
    http://deita.ru/upload/iblock/15d/ta...im-trankov.jpg

  6. #2811
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by annafer View Post
    I also think it's a second version because they're only 5 people dancing: Tanya, Max, Ivan, Adelina and Maxim Kovtun.‏ ‏[/url]
    isn't adelina a minor as well? Is she allowed to go clubbing till 4am?
    poor elena stayed at the hotelb y herself. Lol

  7. #2812
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    442
    Is it just me or that they kissed on the lips in the end? :O at 8:35
    http://vk.com/search?c%5Bq%5D=voloso...4001_161137809

  8. #2813
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by kinoriH View Post
    Is it just me or that they kissed on the lips in the end? :O at 8:35
    http://vk.com/search?c%5Bq%5D=voloso...4001_161137809
    I think he's kissing her on the cheek, but the quality of the video is not the best.

    This video is great, from the Vladivostok show:
    http://m.vk.com/video-17518202_168489540
    They show up around 2:30, after the lifts he still holds her in his arms for a few seconds and after that she's holding hands with a guy and makes him a bossy sign to come to her and he goes running

    Tanya with glasses:
    http://cs617831.vk.me/v617831253/865a/jnQ-wRoq3YA.jpg

  9. #2814
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by annafer View Post
    She looks like a teacher or a secretary. i like it on her.

  10. #2815
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by annafer View Post
    This video is great, from the Vladivostok show:
    http://m.vk.com/video-17518202_168489540
    They show up around 2:30, after the lifts he still holds her in his arms for a few seconds and after that she's holding hands with a guy and makes him a bossy sign to come to her and he goes running
    do you have another link? i can't see, i don't know why

  11. #2816
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by gabifazio View Post
    do you have another link? i can't see, i don't know why
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1B7S5b_iLo

  12. #2817
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    704
    Quote Originally Posted by gabifazio View Post
    do you have another link? i can't see, i don't know why
    Hope that works
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1B7S5b_iLo

    I like her with glasses too
    It suits her somehow

  13. #2818
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by orangella96 View Post
    Hope that works
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1B7S5b_iLo

    I like her with glasses too
    It suits her somehow
    It works!!!! thank you so much!!!

    i like her glasses as well

  14. #2819
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    442

  15. #2820
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    704
    Quote Originally Posted by kinoriH View Post
    All photo collages of them are great.
    I like when they use old and new pictures

    http://instagram.com/p/naiW_9SRhQ/
    They look so cute at eachother again and Tanya was obviously able to say something as well

Page 188 of 298 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 238 288 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •