Page 284 of 289 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 4324

Thread: Volosozhar & Trankov Documentary

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by svetik View Post
    Nessie, I think, Tanya looks beautiful,I don't like Maxim's t-shirt. V/T went to the fashion house of classic suit on Wednesday, then they went to the party which was held by that fashion house. maxim went to place, where his dad use to live yesterday, but I am not sure, whether Tanya went with him or not.
    Hmm. Interesting, re where Max's father used to live.
    and Yes Max's shirt looks funny -- sort of too long, like a dress. I like to see his hair instead of baseball caps all the time. He sure likes those baseball caps! But Tati looks fantastic. This dress and red pants get my vote for the best clothes she's worn.

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessie View Post
    Hmm. Interesting, re where Max's father used to live.
    and Yes Max's shirt looks funny -- sort of too long, like a dress. I like to see his hair instead of baseball caps all the time. He sure likes those baseball caps! But Tati looks fantastic. This dress and red pants get my vote for the best clothes she's worn.
    I agree with you, Tanya looks fabulous. I think, she has got a nice style, I like it.I am not sure about Maxim style sometimes.
    I know, Maxim brought a house for his dad on Pskov region, that's where Maxim went there on Thursday, because, he did put a picture on his instagram saying it's Dad's house. I don't think, that trip was easy for him.

Tripping on the Podium
    http://instagram.com/p/r9kZjsOVUd/?modal=true
    His hairstyle and warm smile are beautiful.

http://instagram.com/p/r92gBjuVQN/?modal=true
    Maxim likes nature and has taken a lot of wonderful pics.

Custom Title
    I agree with you, Tanya looks fabulous. I think, she has got a nice style, I like it.I am not sure about Maxim style sometimes.
    I know, Maxim brought a house for his dad on Pskov region, that's where Maxim went there on Thursday, because, he did put a picture on his instagram saying it's Dad's house. I don't think, that trip was easy for him.
    Oh, my. It's so valuable that you're telling us some of these critical details. I had no idea these beautiful shots of countryside or small-town life in Russia that Max recently posted had to do with his father. It’s very moving. I have thought that’s why Max wept and was so overcome at the end of their JCSS program at the Olympics. Maxim achieved what his father wished for him. He fulfilled not only his own (and Tanya’s) dream, but his father’s dream and hopes as well.
    I’m afraid I often miss the point of many of Max’s Instagram postings since I don’t know Russian. There are obviously many more subtleties going on than I realize…

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessie View Post
    Oh, my. It's so valuable that you're telling us some of these critical details. I had no idea these beautiful shots of countryside or small-town life in Russia that Max recently posted had to do with his father. It’s very moving. I have thought that’s why Max wept and was so overcome at the end of their JCSS program at the Olympics. Maxim achieved what his father wished for him. He fulfilled not only his own (and Tanya’s) dream, but his father’s dream and hopes as well.
    I’m afraid I often miss the point of many of Max’s Instagram postings since I don’t know Russian. There are obviously many more subtleties going on than I realize…
    I remember, Tanya saying that Maxim and his Dad were very close he always supported them. Maxim did achieve, what his Dad wanted. I have noticed, both Tanya and her sister, Olga, liked th picture of the house.
    Also, it looks like, that girl, who was swearing at Tanya on Maxim's instagram, has left comment on Tanya's instagram under picture Max with Dexter. I think, V/T need to ban her completely from their instagram.

Rinkside
    I remember, Tanya saying that Maxim and his Dad were very close he always supported them. Maxim did achieve, what his Dad wanted. I have noticed, both Tanya and her sister, Olga, liked th picture of the house.
    Also, it looks like, that girl, who was swearing at Tanya on Maxim's instagram, has left comment on Tanya's instagram under picture Max with Dexter. I think, V/T need to ban her completely from their instagram.
    Man, that girl just won't quit. She's been reported for abusive content before; I'm not sure why Instagram won't ban her account.

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by Devochka View Post
    Man, that girl just won't quit. She's been reported for abusive content before; I'm not sure why Instagram won't ban her account.
    This girl just needs to get a life and her account should be banned!
    It looks like Maxim has taken ALSicebucketchallenge http://instagram.com/p/sEq2yGuVcG/?modal=true, but poor Dexter!
    Tanya has done ice bucket challenge as well http://instagram.com/p/sE1T_gj_pf/?modal=true, it's funny, because, she says, Maxim is going to do it for her as a real gentleman!

Custom Title
    Cute
    But yeah, poor Dexter!
    So many people are doing this now, but some seem to forget the serious background of this idea.
    Isn't the rule that once you're nominated you have 24 hours to do it and give a little amount, and if you DON'T do it, you have to donate? Not sure but many people here view it as: Ice bucket or donation.
    I know that this ice bucket stuff is raising awareness and gets peoples attention, but I think a donation would be way more helpful.
    Not saying this in regards of Tanya&Max, these videos are super cute
    But I just had to say this, not only about Tanya and Max, but about everybody- me and my friends did it as well, but we donated sth anyway, which I think should be the main point of this hype.

On the Ice
    here in spain it was announced that even though many stars did the challenge the association didn't get donations. tati and max also encouraged people to donate in their messages which is the point of this challenge. their videos are so adorable, poor dexter though, he tried to run from max's arms.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by saray View Post
    here in spain it was announced that even though many stars did the challenge the association didn't get donations. tati and max also encouraged people to donate in their messages which is the point of this challenge. their videos are so adorable, poor dexter though, he tried to run from max's arms.
    SO adorable and yes, super cute! They are totally endearing. I don't know what it is about them, but I seem to adore everything they do. Utterly adorable and lovable.

Custom Title
    Tanya has done ice bucket challenge as well http://instagram.com/p/sE1T_gj_pf/?modal=true, it's funny, because, she says, Maxim is going to do it for her as a real gentleman!
    She's wearing Max's T shirt. I thought she was wearing pyjamas haha

I refuse to forgive Max for that green crocs though...

Tanya's challenge (with Max's dear help) was funny as hell, but I still think the BEST ONE goes to Scott Moir. Seriously, this guy is MENTAL.
    http://instagram.com/p/rqlSq8SaIk/

Medalist
    Yes,Tanya and Max are both adorable, I think, Tanya's challenge was the best, unfortunately that girl has posted comment to Tanya saying that Tanya doesn't need Max and Max deserves the best girl. According to girl, Tanya cannot give Maxim, what he wants and she asks Tanya to let Max go. I hope, Tanya will ban the girl from her instagram and Max will do the same!

Rinkside
    Delusional, simply delusional. I have a somewhat distant cousin who is extremely obsessed a boy band from the UK, well she has convinced herself that she is meant to be with one of the guys, and that she is better than the guys actual girlfriend. She'll make him happy and that they are "soul mates", she says.

Some fans harvest a crazy idea inside themselves and nothing and no one can change their minds. It's weird.

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by Devochka View Post
    Delusional, simply delusional. I have a somewhat distant cousin who is extremely obsessed a boy band from the UK, well she has convinced herself that she is meant to be with one of the guys, and that she is better than the guys actual girlfriend. She'll make him happy and that they are "soul mates", she says.

Some fans harvest a crazy idea inside themselves and nothing and no one can change their minds. It's weird.
    I agree with you. That girl is completely delusional, she reminds me some of the fans of One Direction, UK boy band , some of their fans even send death threats to girls, who dates guys from the band!

Rinkside
    I agree with you. That girl is completely delusional, she reminds me some of the fans of One Direction, UK boy band , some of their fans even send death threats to girls, who dates guys from the band!
    Haha, yeah it's One Direction. I sure hope my cousin isn't sending death threats, but she is definitely at that level of obsessed. She is a 21 year old woman, but I wouldn't put that beneath her.
    Anyway, crazy Instagram girl needs to stop. I'm sure if more people report her account it will make Instagram take notice and suspend her.

Page 284 of 289 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 LastLast