Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

Arawen

Final Flight
I know that Max is three years older than Tania but I still always get the impression that he is the younger of the two :laugh: Must be because of his temper and his emotional ways.

likeladygodiva

Rinkside
I'm yet another person who's gotten into skating because of V/T… always been a four years/Olympic fan, but this time I'm gonna stick around! I just couldn't get enough of them during the Olympics and I'm still going through withdrawals two weeks later. I really appreciate everyone who's been translating the Russian for us! It's really nice of you guys to inform us English speakers what's going on. ;) Anyway, I thought I'd de-lurk since so many of y'all have as well!

mttvonice

On the Ice
...she was leave her hometown and live with mum...and this age - 17..first feelings.., i think she was needed in somebody who will care about her (except mum of course), and Stas was always near, and he is really good man..))
And with Max...they just find each other, it's match made in heaven:love:

I just wonder how they can always be together and it's not even little tired...it's so rarely. They are 24 hours together and can't live without each other.

I think you're right, Danya. Not to be negative about Stas at all, but I'm sure the relationship Tanya had with him was one that she needed at that particular age, but once she got older and became more her own person, Max was the perfect fit for her. And as Silien said, WHO CAN RESIST MAX? ;)

I also wonder how they can spend so much time together - ha ha! Apparently it's working for them though, and honestly, it's one of the most romantic things I've seen in a very long time, so I hope they are able to continue it for a lifetime. I would be shocked if those wedding bells didn't ring sometime in the not too distant future :love:

Such a great day on this thread! Welcome to all the new posters, and thank you again to those who have been sharing V/T information from past years. And to those of you that speak/translate Russian :yay::bow:

I'm yet another person who's gotten into skating because of V/T… always been a four years/Olympic fan, but this time I'm gonna stick around! I just couldn't get enough of them during the Olympics and I'm still going through withdrawals two weeks later. I really appreciate everyone who's been translating the Russian for us! It's really nice of you guys to inform us English speakers what's going on. ;) Anyway, I thought I'd de-lurk since so many of y'all have as well!

Awww, yay!!! Welcome! V/T were especially fun to watch in Sochi, imo.

Mahanson34

Rinkside
Hi there! My first time posting to the forum...love, love, love this couple! They are so sweet together and so talented! I've been following their Instagram photos - the one of Max in the bath today made my heart skip a beat. Two questions: do we know yet if V/T are going to Worlds? Also, does anyone know what the tattoo says? Thanks for this forum - it's fun to read - and thanks for the translations!

danya

On the Ice
About tattoo, Max posted this when he did it last year..
And this is about him dad...this quote "It's better to burn out than fade away" and dates of him dad's life...

About going to Worlds... Two days ago they answer that likely no. I think they will not compete.

P.s. If you have some interview or another things on russian - write to me, i'd be happy to help with translation!!!:)

danya

On the Ice
Oh yes...my heart always melting when Max said something like " the major victory in my life i won when Tatiana agreed to skate with me" and "i want to win for her":) and of course when he posted her photos and commented like "my queen" or "my sun"...
Do you remember it after team sp on olympics?
http://instagram.com/p/kHE0c1OVXx/ i just awww every time when see something like that:love:

likeladygodiva

Rinkside
Thanks so much for this, I was curious too! I saw one of the dates so I thought it probably had to do with his dad. That's such a beautiful quote, I really love that. Does anyone know what all his tattoos are? I know he's got the Olympic rings on his chest and a 7 with a shamrock on his leg, but is it public knowledge what the one on his back and the other one on his leg are? And if there are more? Also I noticed Tanya has stars tattooed on the back of her leg, down by her ankle! (I really love tattoos, so this is super interesting to me :laugh: )

This might be a dumb question, but I'm curious: I know that she goes by Tanya, but is it spelled the way I've spelled it, or does she write Tania or something else? I wasn't sure if Tanya was like the "Americanized" version or anything.

danya

On the Ice
He is also had tattoo on stomach...it's puzzle with letter A... This is due with him ex-girlfriend Alexandra.

Haha not dumb , it's okay. Full name is Tatiana, and short is Tanya...you can write Tania but i think "ya" is more right to transmit the sound this letter.
Em..i hope i understand your question right:laugh:

likeladygodiva

Rinkside
He is also had tattoo on stomach...it's puzzle with letter A... This is due with him ex-girlfriend Alexandra.

Haha not dumb , it's okay. Full name is Tatiana, and short is Tanya...you can write Tania but i think "ya" is more right to transmit the sound this letter.

Oh, I didn't even know he had one there at all, thanks so much! And yes, you understood right! :laugh: I just wasn't sure which way was "correct" to spell it, since I'd seen some people do it different ways.

kasik8222

Rinkside

I wonder what does Tatiana think about that "A" Tatoo;) Get rid of it Max:laugh:

annafer

On the Ice
I remember he posted a pic of it more than two years ago calling it his puzzle (looked like a piece of puzzle) and that he got it in NY.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Guys, this is the more permanent of the two threads. When the Edge thread slows down and becomes hard to locate, I will copy the posts over here. Edge threads get archived if they go inactive. Fan threads stay around longer.

silien

Rinkside
About tattoo, Max posted this when he did it last year..
And this is about him dad...this quote "It's better to burn out than fade away" and dates of him dad's life...

About going to Worlds... Two days ago they answer that likely no. I think they will not compete.

P.s. If you have some interview or another things on russian - write to me, i'd be happy to help with translation!!!:)

Thanks you so much!!! :thumbsup:

orangella96

Final Flight
Guys I love this thread so much. *_*
I've been a fan of these two since they started in 2010 but it is amazing how much people are drawn to them now just because of they Olympic performance that's just great :)
It's really great to exchange things with others who love them because here in Germany they look at you like you're crazy when you say that you like V/T.
They all say you have to like S/S bla, bla, bla..... :( kinda sad.
Hope this threat doesn't ever close ;)

orangella96

Final Flight
I love this thread and reading all the little updates from everyone. :) Do V/T have any fan sites besides their tumblr? Also, is there any place to watch a good quality video of their 2011 Worlds SP? Thanks!

I think the fan pages on Instagram have quadrupled or something like that. Just look under #volosozhartrankov :)

danya

On the Ice
Can I asked?
Here i read about nbc documentary which was on tv in night when was FP on olympics. And don't understand...
I saw some preview on tumblr..but it's only 2 mins, is anybody have full-version? I try to find it but nothing...
Also i wanted to find nbc translation of olympics and again - nothing... Maybe somebody have this videos?:)

annafer

On the Ice
danya, that 2 min video is the whole thing that ran before their long program, from what I know.