Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 167 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

orangella96

Final Flight

gabifazio

Rinkside
Someone said this before, klimov looks like a good boy, I'm happy that they are having vacations all together, it's so much fun when you have a big group to spend time with
I hope that they can have wifi, internet in Cuba it's a little expensive and off course we all wanna see good/cute selfies from there :laugh:

BTW, Like always is Tanya and the boys! :laugh:
(at least in the plane)

orangella96

Final Flight
Someone said this before, klimov looks like a good boy, I'm happy that they are having vacations all together, it's so much fun when you have a big group to spend time with

Yeah well ,we wouldn't want them to be bored again. Like in Punta Cana or the recovery resort where they were alone :laugh:

borzaya

Final Flight
They are so cute at 6:54 :) After Julia's LP for team event.
(How can he pick her up just like that?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJEaUmzUac4

Nice video, it's fun to see skaters rooting for each other! (I must say that in general I like this idea with the team event at competitions, though I still think that it was rather stupid to hold it before the individual competitions - visa versa it would be more reasonable).

Btw, did you notice that Maxim was standing all along Yulia's performance? It reminded me of one episode from the past... I don't remember which competition it was, and it would take too much time to search, but at one of the competitions about two or three years ago Maxim was interviewed a bit about his general impressions of the event, about when and where he was watching the performances of other Russian skaters... and I remember he described how he was watching the performance of Alena Leonova (if I'm not mistaken) - "I watched her program standing for some time - and then I sat down - and at that moment she fell".
So I wondered, looking at this video, if he had taken it for the bad sign and, if standing, would hardly now dare to sit down during the performance of anyone he supports. :biggrin:

annafer

On the Ice
Actually, I don't think he knows it or rather doesn't care, or how would you explain sporting that remarkable haircut during the Olympics if he cared about his appearance :)
:laugh: even though it wasn't as bad as that time when they were doing Bring me to life durging EX and he was sporting that horrid punk hairstyle. For some unexplained reason I kinda liked his Olympics hairstyle (I know, I'm the only one LOL)
Wondering if anyone has found the video of the All that Skate press conference? Snippets showing S/M have popped up. V/T were present, but can't find the part where they talk.
I've seen nothing so far and have no hope anymore.

I hope the lack of any social networks posts is due to the fact that they were tired and not that they don't have internet in Cuba.

orangella96

Final Flight
:laugh: even though it wasn't as bad as that time when theafterwards doing Bring me to life durging EX and he was sporting that horrid punk hairstyle. For some unexplained reason I kinda liked his Olympics hairstyle (I know, I'm the only one LOL)

I've seen nothing so far and have no hope anymore.
I hope the lack of any social networks posts is due to the fact that they were tired and not that they don't have internet in Cuba.

No, I liked his Olympic hairstyle too. But I was also glad when he cut his hair afterwards.
And I think the lack of photos is probably a mixture of their tiredness and the momentary time in Cuba.
It's like 5 in the morning I think and no one wants to get upthat early on their holidays. I'm sure we'll see some photos soon :yes:

And I don't have much hope for zhe press conference video either. I only saw parts of Yuna and David.

JCSKIZZLE

On the Ice
:laugh: even though it wasn't as bad as that time when they were doing Bring me to life durging EX and he was sporting that horrid punk hairstyle. For some unexplained reason I kinda liked his Olympics hairstyle (I know, I'm the only one LOL)

I loved his olympics hair style too. I like it now but I miss the hair style and facial hair. Swooooooon :love: