Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 122 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

annafer

On the Ice
The question I ask myself is didn't they watch the documentary the referred and talked about so much?
Apparently not, which makes them lousy reporters for not doing a bit of digging before interviewing someone. Not to mention the closing ceremony kiss which was on full display for the whole country to see it. Anyway, crossing fingers for a good interview tomorrow and hopefully some nice person can translate it.

This photo:
http://cs605916.vk.me/v605916607/6874/eF7Ph4UyN0g.jpg
I guess they both chose their pants in the dark :laugh:

orangella96

Final Flight
Apparently not, which makes them lousy reporters for not doing a bit of digging before interviewing someone. Not to mention the closing ceremony kiss which was on full display for the whole country to see it. Anyway, crossing fingers for a good interview tomorrow and hopefully some nice person can translate it.

This photo:
http://cs605916.vk.me/v605916607/6874/eF7Ph4UyN0g.jpg
I guess they both chose their pants in the dark :laugh:

Let's hope that it's not a standard interview again ;)
Well I lile her pants 'cause I have similar ones but his just look like a sac....:laugh:

Arawen

Final Flight
Edit: Excited for the interview! A translation would be awesome. And those red pants and flats look adorable on her. And agreed a vacation is in order. Maybe something to the south Pacific before they go to All That Skate.

She looks so young! I love her with blonder her hair now. It's a much softer look.
I love those flats, noticed them the first time in the Japan fan meeting and they really stood out to me :biggrin:

I prefer her with blonde hair too :)

borzaya

Final Flight
I also hope I won't hear again the interviewer asking if they're dating and at the same time them answering "we're just good friends" either, I'm kinda tired of both question and answer.
The vain hopes! :biggrin:

I've just seen a teaser on TV (the interview itself will be tomorrow, and there was a short fragment of it) - and that was a wow! :rofl:

OF COURSE, they were asked the same question again. And this time reporters apparently were not lousy - they didn't only fail to have a look at the instagram, no, they based the questions precisely on the instagram, some photos from it were shown on the screen, and the interviewer said that people have been wondering for a long time already, why they always appear together on so many everyday photos, if they spend all their time together and if they are a couple after all.

OF COURSE, Tanya and Max were doing their best to obscure an issue, but STILL there was at one point uttered a phrase "yes, we are a couple", though, at once, they tried to be elusive again, and said (as usual) a bunch of contradictory stuff, namely 1) that they don't like to talk about it, and prefer the personal life to be personal 2) that they are aware that some people enjoy believing in their romantic relations, and as people enjoy it so much, they are willing to sustain this myth (yes, "myth" was the word used) - and if some people prefer to think that they are not a couple, they kindly wouldn't like to disappoint them as well 3) and that they like all this issue to be a sort of "mystery" about them... (well, this explains a lot :rolleye:) That's all I could remember - there is no possibility to watch somewhere again what I have seen, as the program will be broadcast only tomorrow...

kinoriH

Final Flight
The vain hopes! :biggrin:

I've just seen a teaser on TV (the interview itself will be tomorrow, and there was a short fragment of it) - and that was a wow! :rofl:

OF COURSE, they were asked the same question again. And this time reporters apparently were not lousy - they didn't only fail to have a look at the instagram, no, they based the questions precisely on the instagram, some photos from it were shown on the screen, and the interviewer said that people have been wondering for a long time already, why they always appear together on so many everyday photos, if they spend all their time together and if they are a couple after all.

OF COURSE, Tanya and Max were doing their best to obscure an issue, but STILL there was at one point uttered a phrase "yes, we are a couple", though, at once, they tried to be elusive again, and said (as usual) a bunch of contradictory stuff, namely 1) that they don't like to talk about it, and prefer the personal life to be personal 2) that they are aware that some people enjoy believing in their romantic relations, and as people enjoy it so much, they are willing to sustain this myth (yes, "myth" was the word used) - and if some people prefer to think that they are not a couple, they kindly wouldn't like to disappoint them as well 3) and that they like all this issue to be a sort of "mystery" about them... (well, this explains a lot :rolleye:) That's all I could remember - there is no possibility to watch somewhere again what I have seen, as the program will be broadcast only tomorrow...

well that really does explains everything... haha I guess their plan to keep their relationshp a "mystery" is out now. :biggrin:
Do you remember who said the phrase "yes, we are a couple"? (Tanya or Max)

AND THX A LOT FOR UPDATING. <3

On an overall note I really do feel sorry for them. I can't imagine myself living this kind of lifestyle and having to answer so many questions on my personal love life. Poor them. :(

annafer

On the Ice
Thank you borzaya! Oh well, indeed my hopes were in vain. From what you've said they wanna make all the fans happy so that's why all the mystery, right? Even though this is the most non-mystery mystery ever lol.

Which one of them broke the rule and said they are a couple? I still find both funny (less though) and annoying all those contradictory words they manage to say in the same interview. But I guess I understand them with the media always asking the same question.

skatefan02

On the Ice
@orangella96 Thanks for finding the medal ceremony video! Max looks so happy when the choir starts to sing. :biggrin:

@borzaya Thank you for the update! :bow:

@Arawen That IS a beautiful shot! :love: :agree:

borzaya

Final Flight
Thank you borzaya! Oh well, indeed my hopes were in vain. From what you've said they wanna make all the fans happy so that's why all the mystery, right? Even though this is the most non-mystery mystery ever lol.

Which one of them broke the rule and said they are a couple? I still find both funny (less though) and annoying all those contradictory words they manage to say in the same interview. But I guess I understand them with the media always asking the same question.

I guess, it was Max who said it... as he was doing most of the talking, as usual... He also was the one who said about wanting it to be a mystery. (I wouldn't be surprised if it was his idea all along, to make it a "mystery" for everybody and to drive everybody mad :biggrin:) And Tanya, I remember, was the one who offered a more down-to-earth explanation, that they just don't like to talk about it, and prefer private life to be private...

skatefan02

On the Ice
I guess, it was Max who said it... as he was doing most of the talking, as usual... He also was the one who said about wanting it to be a mystery. (I wouldn't be surprised if it was his idea all along, to make it a "mystery" for everybody and to drive everybody mad :biggrin:) And Tanya, I remember, was the one who offered a more down-to-earth explanation, that they just don't like to talk about it, and prefer private life to be private...

I don't think they want or need to explain themselves to anyone. ;) They are super adorable, but I can understand them wanting to keep some things private. Meanwhile, whatever photos and such they are willing to share are lovely, and as long as they're happy, that's all that matters. To me, they act like a natural couple. A lot of times when you see celebrities or people go over the top about proclaiming their undying love for one another... well those are the ones that somehow seem like they're trying to convince people and each other that they're more in love than they really are.

At the end of the day, the only people who really know what's going on in a relationship are the two in it, but if it's true love within a couple, you usually don't need to explicitly tell everyone about it. However, anyone with eyes can see that they only have eyes for each other. :love: I love to see whatever cute pictures they're willing to share, but I wish the media would let them carry on with their relationship at their own pace. They are classy enough to let their photos, and skating, speak for themselves without being over the top.

borzaya

Final Flight
Well, and I think I'm beginning to get their point - concerning "mystery" and everything... I mean, it's far more interesting, isn't it? :) Imagine, if they just said it long ago, that they are a couple - and by now we all would've just got used to it, as a boring matter of fact...:biggrin:

And, anyway, it seems that they've been cornered at last. :laugh:

annafer

On the Ice
At the end of the day, the only people who really know what's going on in a relationship are the two in it, but if it's true love within a couple, you usually don't need to explicitly tell everyone about it. However, anyone with eyes can see that they only have eyes for each other. :love: I love to see whatever cute pictures they're willing to share, but I wish the media would let them carry on with their relationship at their own pace. They are classy enough to let their photos, and skating, speak for themselves without being over the top.
I couldn't agree more, actions speak louder than words. They only spoke once during that official documentary to make it clear to everyone that they're dating and that there was no cheating and that was it. That's why I like Tatiana's attitude with just saying they don't wanna talk about their private life while I don't really enjoy Maxim's contradictory and game like words. Even if she's younger I think Tatiana is the more mature one.

And thank you borzaya for all the details! Now that we know the gossipy part of the interview I hope tomorrow we'll know other interesting stuff about their career and whatever else they talked about.

gabifazio

Rinkside
Well, and I think I'm beginning to get their point - concerning "mystery" and everything... I mean, it's far more interesting, isn't it? :) Imagine, if they just said it long ago, that they are a couple - and by now we all would've just got used to it, as a boring matter of fact...:biggrin:

Yeeees, i think the same thing... And it's obviously that they have something, imagine, they are 30 years old, man and woman, spending like 24h/day together, some day something would happening

Nessie

On the Ice

I like what you said, Borzaya -- and Skatefan 2. as well!
Yes, Max is playing cat and mouse with the reporters. It’s so obvious that V and T are in love and are lovers that Max just doesn’t feel like satisfying the clueless reporters’ questions. And I don’t mind it. Max is brilliant at social networking -- look how intriguing most of his Instagram pictures are. And he understands publicity. He’s remarkably honest much of the time, but he’s full of mischief too. Always keep them guessing as they say… And I don’t think Tanya minds. She’s got her head on straight and if this is how Max wants to handle it, it’s fine with her.

I have been thinking how much Maxim needs to be loved. Of course we all need love, but I wonder about his relationship with his father. In one of the articles you guys discovered or maybe I even found it myself, Max said that his father used to pick him up after every skating practice and all the way home, the father would recount all the things Max had done wrong, all his mistakes. I don’t think much praise was offered. Max said he “hated” those critical sessions. I imagine Max loved his father and his father loved him, but sounds like the father was a hard-driving man and hard on his son – a rather common condition between fathers and sons.

Tanya is full of love, it just radiates from her and through her. In that same article Tanya stated that she had a loving and happy childhood, doted on by her parents and even looked after by her older sister. She must have built her strength from being cared for so well. Most people don’t experience that, I’m afraid.

Max is loved by a person he respects and that is what will keep their relationship strong and why they might actually last. I worry about some bratty rich bombshell trying to lure Max from Tanya, but I don’t think he’s an easy catch.

I’m afraid the tour they are required to do is exhausting. Some of the towns look interesting, but they’re small and way out in the sticks. I hope they choose easy programs so no one gets hurt. Fedor too looks pooped -- and bored. I’m sure it’s beginning to be not much fun. Take care, everyone.

oh, lOVED the red pants, did not care for the black suit she wore to Putin's call in show. The top she wore with the suit was not worthy of her. It looked a teeny bit cheesy. but i love her anyway. and the champagne dress. a color i hate but she looked fab.

eli60056

On the Ice
I like what you said, Borzaya -- and Skatefan 2. as well!
Max is loved by a person he respects and that is what will keep their relationship strong and why they might actually last. I worry about some bratty rich bombshell trying to lure Max from Tanya, but I don’t think he’s an easy catch.

I think there should be absolutely no fear for that. First of all he has proved that he has a staying power. Second-Tania is really a diamond and he knows it. Third - their coming together has not been easy or fast. Fourth - they have been through so much, that has made them stronger as a couple. The most important of all-they are both extremely smart-they each know the pricelessness of the other. :)