Page 123 of 288 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 4312

Thread: Volosozhar & Trankov Documentary

  1. #1831
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    704
    It looks like Maxim is eating her neck and she just smiles
    http://statigr.am/p/685674516797119303_1130753765
    I absolutely love their 'Benedictus' performance.
    It's so romantic in a way especially the end when they look into each others eyes and smile soooo damn sweetly

  2. #1832
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    386
    There's a new interview with Tatiana, it's in Russian. Of course the interviewer once again comes with the dating questions and from what I understand via a very poor google translations she nicely avoids confirming or denying anything. Maybe someone can translate. What I understood:
    -the chemistry comes from within, they skate for each other
    -they spend most of their time together, watching movies, football games
    -they never fight off ice
    -life has no meaning without love
    http://1ul.ru/interview/tatyana_volo...bila_v_4_goda/

    And at one point she talks about something supernatural and parting (separating), but I honestly don't understand the translation.

  3. #1833
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by annafer View Post
    There's a new interview with Tatiana, it's in Russian. Of course the interviewer once again comes with the dating questions and from what I understand via a very poor google translations she nicely avoids confirming or denying anything. Maybe someone can translate. What I understood:
    -the chemistry comes from within, they skate for each other
    -they spend most of their time together, watching movies, football games
    -they never fight off ice
    -life has no meaning without love
    http://1ul.ru/interview/tatyana_volo...bila_v_4_goda/

    And at one point she talks about something supernatural and parting (separating), but I honestly don't understand the translation.
    That definitely gives us a good start! Thanks, Annafer! The fact that they never fight off the ice doesn't surprise me at all

    I was also wondering about when the photo was taken of Max (in Tanya's clothes, her purse?) and Stas. I'm guessing 2010? Funniest thing I've seen all day

  4. #1834
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Procrastinating by Watching my Fav. Skaters
    Posts
    1,023
    Does anyone know - is Stas in a relationship now? I love, love, love V/T being together; and their absolute adorableness makes my day. However, I do feel a bit bad for Stas in the fact that he lost a seemingly very lovely lady in Tatiana

  5. #1835
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by snowflakebeautiful View Post
    Does anyone know - is Stas in a relationship now? I love, love, love V/T being together; and their absolute adorableness makes my day. However, I do feel a bit bad for Stas in the fact that he lost a seemingly very lovely lady in Tatiana
    I feel the same way about Stas and Sasha, because they both seem like most admirable people-look how civilly they handled their separations, besides Max and Tania stayed in those relationships for so long, that it speaks well for the characters of all involved.
    I really really hope they each find someone special for themselves.

  6. #1836
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Procrastinating by Watching my Fav. Skaters
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by eli60056 View Post
    I feel the same way about Stas and Sasha, because they both seem like most admirable people-look how civilly they handled their separations, besides Max and Tania stayed in those relationships for so long, that it speaks well for the characters of all involved.
    I really really hope they each find someone special for themselves.
    I agree!!! And the fact that they appear to have good relationships and interactions with one another even now just speaks volumes about all of them. It makes me wish them all well. Which is why I of course was curious about Stas... He's not prince charming in the looks department, imo.....But his attitude and the way he conducts himself does impress me and makes him more attractive. I hope he finds happiness with someone too.

  7. #1837
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    108
    WOW That was a lot to catch up on and I loved all of it. Mostly that picture of Max in Tanya's top and with his purse... looks like its pre summer 2011. There's no A tattoo... AND it's Max's old duck tail hairstyle that I think was still around fall of 2010. SO hilarious though. This photo made my day.

    I hope Stas is happy! He seems to be much more jovial around the two during the kiss and cry. Knowing that he has other teams to coach and stays busy though I bet helps.

    Also wanted to note how sad I am that Nakita and Elena are with new partners. Those two are BOTH gorgeous to look at and talented. I wish them luck with their future partners.

  8. #1838
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Procrastinating by Watching my Fav. Skaters
    Posts
    1,023
    So I've been watching lots of fan meet and greets online with V/T - First off, they are so sweet to one another and fans.
    In addition, this is a pretty fun one to watch for those of us that (sadly) understand mainly English.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBwg9Nl8vtE

    JCS: I agree....although, I think the final word on I/K is still unpublished.... I was so excited for them in ice dance...

  9. #1839
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    108
    Thanks for the link! Share the other meet and greets! Those are also my favorite videos to seem them act to naturally AND I can understand them.

    Also, Wikipedia is already posting about the I/K split... you know if wikipedia says it, it must be true ::joking:: :(

  10. #1840
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Procrastinating by Watching my Fav. Skaters
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by JCSKIZZLE View Post
    Thanks for the link! Share the other meet and greets! Those are also my favorite videos to seem them act to naturally AND I can understand them.

    Also, Wikipedia is already posting about the I/K split... you know if wikipedia says it, it must be true ::joking:: :(
    Will do! I'll go back through and find some goodies for us all!

    And I didn't know Wikipedia was even all over it... I was so excited for I/K. They'd finally seemed like they were hitting their stride and then...BOOM. Plus I was hoping they'd fill the void of D/W and V/M most likely retirements. Now, I'm mourning the loss of three dance teams, haha. :(

    At least we still have V/T!!!! Does anyone know - are they hoping to continue on and hopefully qualify for 2018?
    Also, I was interested to hear in that link that Tanya's fav. program they had was Romeo and Juliet

  11. #1841
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Canada/Germany
    Posts
    25
    I too am so sad about the possibility of I/K splitting. But it's also kind of fascinating to watch this situation unfold.... It's all so melodramatic. I'm glad our team is solid!

    Thanks for posting the new interview, annafer!

  12. #1842
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by annafer View Post
    There's a new interview with Tatiana, it's in Russian. Of course the interviewer once again comes with the dating questions and from what I understand via a very poor google translations she nicely avoids confirming or denying anything. Maybe someone can translate. What I understood:
    -the chemistry comes from within, they skate for each other
    -they spend most of their time together, watching movies, football games
    -they never fight off ice
    -life has no meaning without love
    http://1ul.ru/interview/tatyana_volo...bila_v_4_goda/

    And at one point she talks about something supernatural and parting (separating), but I honestly don't understand the translation.
    Here are the highlights…
    She started skating at 4. She liked it. She had a normal childhood.
    She had been acquainted with Max since junior years, but got to know him when they started skating.
    To the question about his complicated character she disagrees it is complicated. She thinks every character needs individual approach. Says that he is persistent, always knows his goal and reaches it.
    They compliment each other and met at the right time to become a pair.About the chemistry she gave analogy with the Canadian team (which one?). It comes from within, they skate for each other, it comes from the heart, it is sincere and that is what is called chemistry between them.
    Q.: When the program finishes and lights go out, what is left between them
    They have normal friendly communication. They go to the cinema or they watch soccer together. The most part of the time they spend together, they have common interests and they find it interesting to communicate with each other. Off ice they had never had a row, on ice they have disagreements, but that is a normal part of improving and showing better sports results.
    To be continued...

  13. #1843
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by eli60056 View Post
    Here are the highlights…
    She started skating at 4. She liked it. She had a normal childhood.
    She had been acquainted with Max since junior years, but got to know him when they started skating.
    To the question about his complicated character she disagrees it is complicated. She thinks every character needs individual approach. Says that he is persistent, always knows his goal and reaches it.
    They compliment each other and met at the right time to become a pair.About the chemistry she gave analogy with the Canadian team (which one?). It comes from within, they skate for each other, it comes from the heart, it is sincere and that is what is called chemistry between them.
    Q.: When the program finishes and lights go out, what is left between them
    They have normal friendly communication. They go to the cinema or they watch soccer together. The most part of the time they spend together, they have common interests and they find it interesting to communicate with each other. Off ice they had never had a row, on ice they have disagreements, but that is a normal part of improving and showing better sports results.
    To be continued...
    Thanks for the translation!!! Appreciates it!!!

  14. #1844
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    112
    Here is the rest…
    Future plans: despite the fact that they missed Worlds, they will continue their sports career for the next 4 years. Soon on Grand Prix and in November they will be back to competitions. They intend to go to the Olympics in Korea, for sure in the team event, not clear about the individual competition yet. As for them she thinks they will remain a pair and between them will always be good relations. Because they had found a common language in a sense that they have found the key to get on well for 4 years, she doesn't expect that anything will happen to cause a rift.
    The secret of their success is that they became a pair in 2010, there was a good team around them with good professionals, that invested a lot in them and that is why Sochi happened easily.

    Favorite music: various
    Happiness is: to be in peace with yourself
    If she can become in one day someone else that would be: a superhero

  15. #1845
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by eli60056 View Post
    Here is the rest…
    Future plans: despite the fact that they missed Worlds, they will continue their sports career for the next 4 years. Soon on Grand Prix and in November they will be back to competitions. They intend to go to the Olympics in Korea, for sure in the team event, not clear about the individual competition yet. As for them she thinks they will remain a pair and between them will always be good relations. Because they had found a common language in a sense that they have found the key to get on well for 4 years, she doesn't expect that anything will happen to cause a rift.
    The secret of their success is that they became a pair in 2010, there was a good team around them with good professionals, that invested a lot in them and that is why Sochi happened easily.

    Favorite music: various
    Happiness is: to be in peace with yourself
    If she can become in one day someone else that would be: a superhero
    Thank you so much

    Now the question is, why they do not just say " yes, we are doing it!!!" just kidding

    i know that is boring all the time people asking about their relationship, we can see that what they have is much more than a friendship and i'm from Brazil, we're really, how can i say, warm people, if you know what i mean, and as for us their friendship is unlike, it's much more!

    i miss daily pictures of them
    maybe tomorrow we'll have a cute one

Page 123 of 288 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 223 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •