Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 139 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

kinoriH

Final Flight
Isn't it like 3 in the morning whereever they are at the moment?
But yes they're cute :)
And it's their last show tomorrow/today depending on where you are :laugh:

I guess we now know the real reason to why they're always tired... too much partying on the road. :)
It's 19:30 pm , April 29th where I live

Arawen

Final Flight
It's like 3:30 am over there.... looks like someone is getting over their jetlag by going clubbing. I can't really make out who's in the video. I think I see Tanya, Max, Fedor and Ksenia? Not sure. Looks like the entire gang is out though (minus baby Elena haha)
I thought I saw Ksenia too, that would be unusual :laugh: Also the dance :laugh:

annafer

On the Ice
It's the middle of the night there, but the afterparty was something planned by the organizers. They're all very cute, I can see Ivan too. And I mentain my opinion that Tanya is a better dancer than Max LOL Plus she looks so happy.

Arawen, they did start to be more affectionate in December, but he was still with his ex.

Arawen

Final Flight
It's the middle of the night there, but the afterparty was something planned by the organizers. They're all very cute, I can see Ivan too. And I mentain my opinion that Tanya is a better dancer than Max LOL Plus she looks so happy.

Arawen, they did start to be more affectionate in December, but he was still with his ex.
I doubt he was still with Sasha in December, that would make it just a few weeks before he got together with Tanya and I doubt it went THAT fast (based on what V/T has said on the subject) :)

justastro

Rinkside
I dont think any of them will be able to skate properly tomorrow, unless they sleep in till the afternoon.
Tanya definitely looks really happy, a bit hyper, even

JCSKIZZLE

On the Ice

Yay! He finally posted the video! But I agree, she is much better at dancing. At some Art on Ice things too you can see him trying to move with the closing music and he has no rhythm... beautiful skater, terrible dancer.

Fedor was next to Max too dancing.

annafer

On the Ice
I doubt he was still with Sasha in December, that would make it just a few weeks before he got together with Tanya and I doubt it went THAT fast (based on what V/T has said on the subject) :)
Sorry, I meant September. I'm totally off today. I think they hooked up somewhere by the end of October beginning of November.

Tanya's joy is so contagious.

Is it too much to ask for a video of them dancing together like he AOI 2012 pics?:biggrin:

orangella96

Final Flight
Is it too much to ask for a video of them dancing together like he AOI 2012 pics?:biggrin:

It's completely jinxed in some way.
On YouTube thee are videos of every frickin Art on Ice party just the one from 2012 is missing or non-existent, :bang:which I don't believe 'cause there are like 3000 pics of that and no one has a vid? C'mon.:sarcasm:

And yes you can see in some of the Art on Ice vids that Max has simply no rhythm feeling :laugh:
Which I find quite funny. But some singers I saw live have exactly the same problem :biggrin:

justastro

Rinkside
I have to say, I think we're really lucky that Max hasn't forgotten about us fans even in the midst of his partying at 3:30 in the morning
It really is unfortunate that we can't find the one video we want to see :slink:
I hate to say this, but Max just looks awkward when he's trying to dance/do the group choreography in shows. Maybe it's because he's a guy? Stephane doesn't seem to have problems though....

orangella96

Final Flight
I hate to say this, but Max just looks awkward when he's trying to dance/do the group choreography in shows. Maybe it's because he's a guy? Stephane doesn't seem to have problems though....

These two statements kinda eliminate eachother ;)
I think it's just that he obviously can't hold any rhythm when it comes to such things

annafer

On the Ice
I find Maxim super cute when he tries to dance. It's like a total different person from the mega talented skater he is. But it's good that he tries and has a good time doing it.

Ik now we will never see that AOI video, that's why I'm hoping/praying for a new one.