Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 17 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

ntk87

On the Ice
Thank you for this interesting article skatefan02!! Maybe Im a little crazy but one of my favourite moments on the season is when they show their new programs:)

BTW if somebody wants to take a look, I think this is Maxim's ex instamgram: @byaleksa

annafer

On the Ice
Thank you for the interview! Like always very interesting. They were talking about their future having different ideas of what will they do when they retire. Now in the last interviews they both want the same thing (skating school somewhere in Russia, together of course)

ntk87

On the Ice
Maybe they have a good relationship like with Stas, I don't know. Maxim likes a lot of pics from her instagram including the last ones

orangella96

Final Flight
But why would Tanya change her status in 2012 if they started dating later? That would only mean that we are not talking about Maxim in that relationship status and that's somewhat unbelievable.....

mttvonice

On the Ice
I think this is Maxim's ex instamgram: @byaleksa

Nice find with the instagram page, ntk87!!! You guys are all so good at finding stuff LOL! I agree with you, Annafer, that she doesn't seem terribly classy. Is she a circus-type acrobat or something? It was fun to see the photos of Max's ex-dog -- such a cutie. If Max is still liking her photos and she's thanking Tanya for something just 10 months ago, I'm guessing they all still do have a friendly relationship like they do with Stas. And I agree that it must have been really difficult for Alexandra and Stas to witness what must have started happening between Max and Tanya early on -- "fighting the attraction" BIG TIME. I still believe Max and Tanya were a couple by at least mid-2012.

I love hearing that Max and Tanya are now talking about running a skating school together after retirement. That is what I had imagined for them, probably in St. Petersburg, with a little boy in tow..... :yes: :laugh:

ntk87

On the Ice
I think they are dating more than a year ago, but maybe they have a good relation yet with their exs

annafer

On the Ice
Maxim changed his Instagram profile photo, now it's the photo he posted yesterday, the "official confirmation" (lol) one.

orangella96

Final Flight
Just because Sasha took the dog with doesn't necessarily mean that Maxim didn't see him anymore. If they shared him he's the owner too and probably saw him once in a while. But whatever I'm happy that they're now so open about their relationship :) :) :)

Arawen

Final Flight
If you have a dog for a long time it becomes like a family member. It wouldn´t surprise me at all if Max missed the dog so much that he actually wanted to take care of it for a few times even after the break up.

ntk87

On the Ice
I think the same, maybe he take cares his dog eventually when she is travelling or working

danya

On the Ice
I found this article that was first printed in August 2012:

http://www.ifsmagazine.com/articles/32473-high-expectations
I just wonder why i'm not read it before:biggrin: thanks for sharing!!!

One thing she is sure about is having a family. “I want to be a mom. I want first to have a boy! We have all girls in my family, therefore I want a son,” she said.
Again..my heart always melt when she talk about wish to have a baby..babies;)
Oh god, i want for her first son too:laugh: (p.s. like little Max http://instagram.com/p/ldcLTLOVSV/ *_*)

I'm remember interview in russian magazine this january - and she said for answer about wishing except wins in sport
"I want to have my own house. With a pool. And apparently not in the centre of Moscow, it's need be calmly around. I dream to live there with my beloved person, two kids, dog and cat." Awww i think what she said is dream of every women haha

danya

On the Ice
About Maxim's ex-girlfriend...
On her old page in vk.com she have really "nice" note - "Trankov is a liar!!!!" and it's dated by august 2011 (how i remember) haha
So, in december'13 i watched her in some program on tv...some awful program.. (Usually i'm not watch this but i read that she will be there and just wanted to look :D) so, she is really nice girl and they was with Max so much time...and she said that one day they just understand that they live together like brother and sister..and they are broke up.
I think it's normal that Max and Sasha have a good relationship, and she actually friend with Tanya. I think everything ok, so i hope ;)

orangella96

Final Flight
About Maxim's ex-girlfriend...
On her old page in vk.com she have really "nice" note - "Trankov is a liar!!!!" and it's dated by august 2011 (how i remember) haha
So, in december'13 i watched her in some program on tv...some awful program..

Does anyone know what she does? I mean you don't get invited to a TV show for nothing or? :confused:

orangella96

Final Flight
Okay just looked up her Instagram and no offemse but on some of her pictures she look a little....cheap if you ask me... So seems that both, Max and Tanya, changed their taste in partners :biggrin: