Page 173 of 284 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 223 273 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 4246

Thread: Volosozhar & Trankov Documentary

Custom Title
    I´m 23, 24 in July

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by Arawen View Post
    I´m 23, 24 in July
    Haha! I'm one year older! Currently 24 but will be 25 in July!

And yes, I'm part of the 'group' that often writes during work hours (which is not that ethical, so I try best to do it during lunch hour!)

Custom Title
    Haha yeah, well I try to keep it in my breaks as well if I answer here but unfortunately it doesn't work.
    Mostly much more interesting than my lessons.
    By then I might mention my age as well.
    I'm 18 and still go to school

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by borzaya View Post
    Another nice video - http://video.yandex.ru/users/juliebella/view/84/#hq
    I saw it already on TV in December, there was a series of programs about members of the Russian Olympic team (in various sports), getting ready to the Olympics in Sochi... This one was about figure skating - half of the video is about Plushenko, and the part about V/T begins around 17:15.

Most of what is said in it is already well-known - about how they came to skate together, about the earthquake and their first world championship... What is remarkable about this video is, that it is one of the rare interviews, in which "the famous question" was not asked.
    Thanks for the video!!! I like it a lot!!! Just non-stop admiring how handsome Max is and how beautiful Tati is in the video, and with such HD quality!!! I like Max's look in the video the most!!! He look so macho and matured, which perfectly matched with Tati's femininity and elegance! Because sometimes I think Max looks way too boyish for his age... Especially with his hairstyle in Romeo, Black Swan and Violin Muse.... Which causes Tati to look older than him (Although mentality I think this is the case...., but I'm sure Max has his matured side too, just maybe not that often)

By the way, why is the interviewer more interested in talking to Tati during practice at the rink???

Custom Title
    I saw it already on TV in December, there was a series of programs about members of the Russian Olympic team (in various sports), getting ready to the Olympics in Sochi... This one was about figure skating - half of the video is about Plushenko, and the part about V/T begins around 17:15.

Most of what is said in it is already well-known - about how they came to skate together, about the earthquake and their first world championship... What is remarkable about this video is, that it is one of the rare interviews, in which "the famous question" was not asked.
    Doesn't the reporter at around 19:40 ask her "What is he telling you all the time? That he loves you?" And she laughs and says: "Sometimes that too." ?

Custom Title
    By the way, why is the interviewer more interested in talking to Tati during practice at the rink???
    I noticed that too and from the only words I know in Russian he says to her at one point "I love you" and she looks a bit embarrassed. Maybe someone can explain the context. What I also noticed in this interview and in the one where the parents also show up is that no matter how much space they have on the bench they're sitting on or the couch they still stay glued to each other

Edit: eli you solved the "I love you" mystery. Is the reporter talking about Max?

Btw I'm also 24 and sometimes post from work, but when I'm on a break and almost 90% of the time from my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by eli60056 View Post
    Doesn't the reporter at around 19:40 ask her "What is he telling you all the time? That he loves you?" And she laughs and says: "Sometimes that too." ?
    Yes, that's true. But in this case it was said half-jokingly, and this reporter is known for saying funny things during interviews, so it is something he could easily say to anybody... And Tatiana's intonation, when she answered, was somewhat ironical, something like "oh, it's so much stuff that can be said - so maybe"

Edit: More precisely: the reporter said "I noticed, that he is always telling you something during your skating. What is he telling you all the time? That he loves you?"

Custom Title
    I only post a few times from work and that´s when I have breaks or lunch. I work in the ER as a medical secretary so there´s always alot to do.

Custom Title
    Thank you borzaya! I love that there's like a foot of bench left next to Max but he's up next to Tanya. Does Alla have anything interesting to say? The interview spends a bit of time talking to her. Also, the practices are fun to watch because everyone is so much more loose. There's a cute one on the NBC Sochi site that I'll dig up.

I'm bringing in the oldies at 29! Woot! I work in an office/lab all day and post usually during lunch or breaks. I usually have to save all the videos for evening or weekends too.

Edit: Found the training video! I hope it's not geo blocked. http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/rus...aining-session Tanya seems frustrated about something and he holds her close and skates around with her to calm her down sort of. Not totally sure what's going on but it's sweet.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by JCSKIZZLE View Post
    Thank you borzaya! I love that there's like a foot of bench left next to Max but he's up next to Tanya. Does Alla have anything interesting to say? The interview spends a bit of time talking to her. Also, the practices are fun to watch because everyone is so much more loose. There's a cute one on the NBC Sochi site that I'll dig up.

I'm bringing in the oldies at 29! Woot! I work in an office/lab all day and post usually during lunch or breaks. I usually have to save all the videos for evening or weekends too.
    Oh, glad that I'm not the only one here that is more Tanya and Max's age. I thought i was so old... I'm a doctoral student so i spend my days in front of the computer, reading a lot of the conversations here but I don't have that much time as i wish for posting or translating. :(

Another off topic question, how many of you are skaters, or have been skaters?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Милу View Post
    Oh, glad that I'm not the only one here that is more Tanya and Max's age. I thought i was so old... I'm a doctoral student so i spend my days in front of the computer, reading a lot of the conversations here but I don't have that much time as i wish for posting or translating. :(

Good luck on your thesis/studies! That's awesome! Always been a fan of ice skating. I watched the Olympics and season televised shows as a child with my mom and we would see ice shows but me on a pair of skates is a DISASTER. I go for fun to outdoor rinks that they set up in the winter here.

Custom Title
    Edit: Found the training video! I hope it's not geo blocked. http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/rus...aining-session Tanya seems frustrated about something and he holds her close and skates around with her to calm her down sort of. Not totally sure what's going on but it's sweet.
    Unfortunately it is geo-blocked for me

I do skate in my free time as well.
    I really love it in winter 'cause then we do have outdoor rinks. That's much more fun than inside

Custom Title
    Ah! So Maksim Kovtun and Ivan posted a silly dance to Rihanna's Jump earlier today on Instagram. Much like the push up challenge months ago they passed it to Adelina and Ksenia. They just posted their dance and passed it to Tanya and Max. I hope they do it! I'm sure it'll be funny.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by orangella96 View Post
    Unfortunately it is geo-blocked for me
    I could create a vimeo account and upload a recording of it you want. I should have tons of free time this weekend.

Custom Title
    I could create a vimeo account and upload a recording of it you want. I should have tons of free time this weekend.
    Oh my God, that would be so nice of you.
    Thanks

Page 173 of 284 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 223 273 ... LastLast