Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 182 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
Omg. that sounds really bad. Though i can barely undestand anything with Google translate. :( Looks like Max is mad at someone for saying and spreading rumours/ bad comments on the internet.
Maybe that explains this post from 25 minutes ago.. http://instagram.com/p/oazMNkuVdh/ I don't know what it says either but I understand from the comments that he's in a really bad mood. :cry:
In short(not sure if it was previously posted): there was a rumor that V/T were drunk on the plane and were misbehaving and etc.
well, doesn't sound realistic at all and max is saying that the people who spread this rumor try to get attention using them...

HermioneG

On the Ice
Omg. that sounds really bad. Though i can barely undestand anything with Google translate. :( Looks like Max is mad at someone for saying and spreading rumours/ bad comments on the internet.
Maybe that explains this post from 25 minutes ago.. http://instagram.com/p/oazMNkuVdh/ I don't know what it says either but I understand from the comments that he's in a really bad mood. :cry:
Two people white rumors about VT on vk.com - about plane from Cuba (rumor says that they were drunk, etc,etc - everything you can read about drunk russians ;) ).
And I don't think that photo is connected with that rumor - text is lyrics by V.Visotskyi (it says that you are only short time on the top in sport, and then rapidly fall down).

Abraxis12345

Final Flight
In this day and age, if they were really drunk and behaving poorly, there would be a video. Just ask Alexander Abt.

kinoriH

Final Flight
And I don't think that photo is connected with that rumor - text is lyrics by V.Visotskyi (it says that you are only short time on the top in sport, and then rapidly fall down).

and what does that supposed to mean? :O
I hope they don't write themselves off already.

gabifazio

Rinkside
Two people white rumors about VT on vk.com - about plane from Cuba (rumor says that they were drunk, etc,etc - everything you can read about drunk russians ;) ).

sometimes I'm shocked at how stupid people can be, no need to get this kind of rumor

kinoriH

Final Flight
well it seems like he's calmed down now.. he went to the movies with Tanya.. I hope she took him out in order to raise the mood.
People can be so ugly. What's the motive? spreading these kind of rumors sure has only one purpose- and that is to ruins someone's reputation and career.
I feel bad for them that they're treated like celebrities and not like athlets.

kinoriH

Final Flight
Looks like Max made his IG account private again..
I swear this guy has more mood swings than a pregnant woman with twins. :eek:

AECsquirrel

Spectator
I agree with you totally. They are entitled to some fun and down time. The pressure that they have been under over the past 12 months must have been hard both physically and mentally. Some people don't seem to appreciate that, no one is perfect. Your right they are athletes, not celebrities.
However on the flip side, they must also appreciate that youngsters will use them as role models, so they must be a little bit more careful then the average person. But that doesn't mean that they should stop living a normal life!

Arawen

Final Flight
Looks like Max made his IG account private again..
I swear this guy has more mood swings than a pregnant woman with twins. :eek:
This made me laugh :laugh:

He just tweeted this (translation):
Instagram closed. Deleted twitter. I am 10 days leave without network lived happily ever after ... Thanks for reading

AECsquirrel

Spectator
That's funny and sad too. Perhaps not posting anything on IG and twitter during their holiday made his mind up to give all up!! He can live without it and it will stop the critics giving them a hard time. But I personally think he will change his mind. Lol

kinoriH

Final Flight
Arawen- so he basically says he's already lived without Internet/social media for 10 days in Cuba and it's been the best time ever? So now he has no problem living without it? :eek:hwell:
haha Cuba isn't the real world Max... I think he suffers from Post-Olympic-Vacation depression. Happens to me every Monday.
I feel you, max. :laugh:

Lette

Rinkside
Well It looks like another sudden changes in Max's mood... :) I still can see his twitter & instagram accounts without any problem, but not the comments at Tanya's cow pic :biggrin: he probably erased them after he was calmed... He looks like a dinamyte with a short nap... I can imagine that it's more difficult for him than for Tanya to take all the pressure off and I've heard that some athletes go with a psycologist that help them with the pressure and the stress they've been under of. If the control of pressure (or to take pressure off in this case I think) becomes in a problem for him, he should ask for some professional help... But, we can't complain... if he was controled and not overreacted in all senses, he wouldn't be so charming and maybe we may not like him as much as we like him :laugh:

Arawen

Final Flight
Well It looks like another sudden changes in Max's mood... :) I still can see his twitter & instagram accounts without any problem, but not the comments at Tanya's cow pic :biggrin: he probably erased them after he was calmed... He looks like a dinamyte with a short nap... I can imagine that it's more difficult for him than for Tanya to take all the pressure off and I've heard that some athletes go with a psycologist that help them with the pressure and the stress they've been under of. If the control of pressure (or to take pressure off in this case I think) becomes in a problem for him, he should ask for some professional help... But, we can't complain... if he was controled and not overreacted in all senses, he wouldn't be so charming and maybe we may not like him as much as we like him :laugh:
It´s still private, I think only the ones who follow him can see it. But I agree that he wouldn´t be the same person if he was controled and reserved :)

kinoriH

Final Flight
But, we can't complain... if he was controled and not overreacted in all senses, he wouldn't be so charming and maybe we may not like him as much as we like him :laugh:

Couldn't agree with you more. But I have to admit- as much as I find it charming and funny about him, I wouldn't be able to live with a person who has mood swings at least once a day. :biggrin: I guess Tanya is an angel indeed.

- Since the Olympics I've become a fan of S/K as well, and i couldn't help but notice how Ksenia and Maxin are somewhat similar in their personalities. Same goes for Tatiana and Fedor. Both pairs kinda balance each other.
Anyone else noticed that? Just imagine what would happen if Ksenia and Max skated together - world war 3

AECsquirrel

Spectator
He shouldn't change for anyone, certainly not for media purposes. It's good that Tanya has excepted him faults and all.