Page 216 of 291 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 266 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 4356

Thread: Volosozhar & Trankov Documentary

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessie View Post
    Okay - great. That's good to know. Yes, well then their overwhelming drive was surely to please their Russian fans, to "give back" and maybe even to savour a bit their great achievement.
    haha to "give back" to their fans who barely showed up to the shows.

Custom Title
    YAYYYYYYY. ))) "Vacation time!"
    http://instagram.com/p/nsys2vD_pP/

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by kinoriH View Post
    YAYYYYYYY. ))) "Vacation time!"
    http://instagram.com/p/nsys2vD_pP/
    Max posted a photo in Moscow I'm wondering if they will have this vacation together

Custom Title
    Trying to catch up on the thread from the last couple days, so forgive my comments about "old" topics......

Annafer - I do think Max's "swan eyebrows" were just drawn on with makeup, and I also agree with you and others about the matchy-matchy outfits. In my opinion, they often look ridiculous.....for the guy. I have no doubt that when it comes time for the exhibitions and ice shows, Max is manly enough to say, "If we're not in competition, I wanna be able to dress more like a GUY" Yes, I've said it before -- I really like the mix and matching they do with their non-competition outfits.

Thanks to all who posted videos of this week's ATS show! I love the "Somebody to Die For" song for them! Wish we could find a video that shows the complete "romantic intro" for them and from a better angle. Looks like a good one

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by gabifazio View Post
    Max posted a photo in Moscow I'm wondering if they will have this vacation together
    Tanya's photo is from last year and in her post she said "sea soon", so she's not on vacation yet.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Arawen View Post
    Tanya: Aaaah Paris, the city of love, right Max?
    Max: Yes, let´s get this love thing started.
    http://cs10378.vk.me/u7843979/109971010/x_69be49e9.jpg
    Love this , and also Max raising his fist to Alexei -- too funny

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by annafer View Post
    Tanya's photo is from last year and in her post she said "sea soon", so she's not on vacation yet.
    I figured it out myself too. lol I was just way too excited for them..
    where do you think they'll go this time?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by gabifazio View Post
    Yes as annafer said it's from last year.
    And, let's all be honest can you imagine them going to vacation seperately.
    That'd be like two weeks away from eachother. They wouldn't survive that

Custom Title
    I figured it out myself too. lol I was just way too excited for them..
    where do you think they'll go this time?
    I saw that they liked on Instagram all the photos of the Plushenko family from the Maldives. Maybe they will go there, who knows, since the Dominican Republic is out of the question for them lol.

Speaking of Instagram, I love that Maxim liked this photo:
    http://instagram.com/p/nr7Ur4leec/

Two weeks apart? That would be the end of the world I wonder if that maximum of 3 days apart they mentioned is counted from when they started skating together or when they started dating.

Custom Title
    Speaking of Instagram, I love that Maxim liked this photo:
    http://instagram.com/p/nr7Ur4leec/
    awww "I am so in love with you that there isn't anything else." that's a wonderful quote.

Custom Title
    awww "I am so in love with you that there isn't anything else." that's a wonderful quote.
    That really is a wonderful quote

I wonder if that maximum of 3 days apart they mentioned is counted from when they started skating together or when they started dating.
    Either way they were probably constantly texting or calling eachother

Custom Title
    what a quote! I think I'm going to have to faint now.... And from Hemingway no less ! (though he married 3 times....)

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by skatefan02 View Post
    From the SBS TV broadcast (better quality than the online stream), Acts 1 and 2:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4skJpsRrsc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAjP9d3ESRs

This also includes the extra fluff, but sadly still no closing number or curtain call.
    Also I know I'm a bit late with that Thank you. Had my chemistry finals today so, sorry for being a bit slow and hyped up
    When I streamed it my internet was like "HAHAHAHAH, No" I was able to every single skater except for V/T.
    And how sweet is it that he caresses her again in the "Frozen" Opening number

Tripping on the Podium
    I see, I'm sorry, my Russian it's not good

I can not imagine separate vacations as well

Custom Title
    It makes me wonder if it is in fact Max who is a little bit more in love with T than the other way around. I always think it is the woman in a relationship who is more in love, but we have a lot of evidence here and in many other places that it is Max who's just head over heels in love with our lovely TAti. I mean I'm sure she's crazy about him, but I sense an abundance of feelings from Max. As I think SkateFan 02 once said, Max has been through a lot and he knows what he's got now. He waited and now it is his. And he perhaps can't even believe he's found such happiness sometimes...

Page 216 of 291 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 266 ... LastLast