Page 217 of 298 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 267 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 4457

Thread: Volosozhar & Trankov Documentary

  1. #3241
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    171
    GOOD HEAVENS! I certainly will. I even know how to get there.... (I made one trip to watch Elena Bereshnaya and Anton Sikharudlize practice.....) Do you know WHEN they might be coming? HOW are you able to learn these amazing bits of information? I'm flabbergasted.

  2. #3242
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    35

    Volosozhar & Trankov Documentary

    When are they coming to New Jersey? Do you think there will be open practices? OMG, I'm so excited! 😍😍

  3. #3243
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    171
    oi vay. Okay, I better do some detective work myself... I used to skate at the Skating Club of New York, but I don't know anywhere there any more..... But thanks for the tip and if you run across further details, do pass them on.

  4. #3244
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    375
    Since we were talking about vacation, here are some of the photos they posted last year.

    Max's comment:
    http://instagram.com/p/YtfTNxD_sq/

    The last tag:
    http://instagram.com/p/Y6ZUktD_nr/

    No need to describe this photo:
    http://instagram.com/p/Y50Yqij_p-/

    Max's good friend deividas' comment (he's the one who commented on one of their beginning of 2012 photos saying they should post one kissing):
    http://instagram.com/p/YkFl13j_ks/

    Max calling her "my supergirl":
    http://instagram.com/p/Y5_oFJuVSM/

  5. #3245
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    443
    Quote Originally Posted by annafer View Post
    Since we were talking about vacation, here are some of the photos they posted last year.

    Max's comment:
    http://instagram.com/p/YtfTNxD_sq/

    The last tag:
    http://instagram.com/p/Y6ZUktD_nr/

    No need to describe this photo:
    http://instagram.com/p/Y50Yqij_p-/

    Max's good friend deividas' comment (he's the one who commented on one of their beginning of 2012 photos saying they should post one kissing):
    http://instagram.com/p/YkFl13j_ks/

    Max calling her "my supergirl":
    http://instagram.com/p/Y5_oFJuVSM/
    Haaa, how do you find those? The frog comment is hilarious.
    and the "love" tag... I can't even begin to explain.
    thnx so much for these, annafer!

  6. #3246
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessie View Post
    oi vay. Okay, I better do some detective work myself... I used to skate at the Skating Club of New York, but I don't know anywhere there any more..... But thanks for the tip and if you run across further details, do pass them on.
    Depending on the shows schedule I imagine they'll be out in June for a few weeks. In the past they've worked with a choreographer and had medical appts. I believe they were in the same place in 2012 and 2013. I'm sure they'll start posting on IG and it won't be too hard to find out. Looks like skatefan02 has a bit more info on the location

    Edit: Like REALLY ready for new beach photos now
    Just read all of skatefan02's info above and knows way more about it... if only Nikolai's family was in Los Angeles. SO JEALOUS!

  7. #3247
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    498
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessie View Post
    It makes me wonder if it is in fact Max who is a little bit more in love with T than the other way around. I always think it is the woman in a relationship who is more in love, but we have a lot of evidence here and in many other places that it is Max who's just head over heels in love with our lovely TAti. I mean I'm sure she's crazy about him, but I sense an abundance of feelings from Max. As I think SkateFan 02 once said, Max has been through a lot and he knows what he's got now. He waited and now it is his. And he perhaps can't even believe he's found such happiness sometimes...
    I´m sure it has to do with Maxim being through so much. We all know he had admired her for quite some time (anybody know how long?) before they started to skate together. He was so unhappy in his partnership with Maria. I´m sure it was the dream of his life back then to skate with Tanya. Then he got the chance. The more his partnership with Tanya progressed, the more his eyes started to shine and he became SO expressive. The dream of his life soon also became the love of his life. Now he always describes himself as the happiest man on earth thanks to Tanya. OMG I´m almost crying His story is really touching!

  8. #3248
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    143
    In a 2010 interview, Max said he had waited 5 years to skate with Tanya, so since 2005 I guess. I agree, their story is very sweet. And like R&J without the sad ending, as it took so long for them to be able to get together professionally.

  9. #3249
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    171
    yes, you're both right. He went through so much. Last weekend I watched an old video with Maria M. -- the one where Maxim stops the performance because his costume sleeve is so tight, he can't lift Maria properly. She is such an ungrateful brat, so sullen and sour. She glares at him as if he's done her a disservice when in fact, he has made sure there could be no accident during a lift. I have to admit that I am thrilled that Max went so far and is so happy, when Oleg V. called him a "loser" and made humiliating remarks about his father. I watched a number of old videos with Maria and I won't go on about it, but what a misery Max has left behind. THank heavens....

  10. #3250
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessie View Post
    yes, you're both right. He went through so much. Last weekend I watched an old video with Maria M. -- the one where Maxim stops the performance because his costume sleeve is so tight, he can't lift Maria properly. She is such an ungrateful brat, so sullen and sour. She glares at him as if he's done her a disservice when in fact, he has made sure there could be no accident during a lift. I have to admit that I am thrilled that Max went so far and is so happy, when Oleg V. called him a "loser" and made humiliating remarks about his father. I watched a number of old videos with Maria and I won't go on about it, but what a misery Max has left behind. THank heavens....
    do you have a link to that show? I've read about it many times but never actually seen it. Agreed, she's a sour puss. I can't imagine Tanya and Max ever skating with another partner. They really did "break the mold" of pairs skaters.

  11. #3251
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    443
    Quote Originally Posted by JCSKIZZLE View Post
    do you have a link to that show? I've read about it many times but never actually seen it. Agreed, she's a sour puss. I can't imagine Tanya and Max ever skating with another partner. They really did "break the mold" of pairs skaters.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MclI...&feature=share
    Maria's reaction ( or lack of) just makes me

  12. #3252
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    498
    Preach the one who tweeted this

    Gretch ♔ ‏@sofiekaterine 2 maj

    I had a dream that I was hangin out with Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov and we all spoke Swedish 🙊

  13. #3253
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    498
    It seems like that girl is Finnish though, half of the population there has Swedish as first language

  14. #3254
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by kinoriH View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MclI...&feature=share
    Maria's reaction ( or lack of) just makes me
    How is it possible to stop a performance in this way and then continue it! His costume looked completely ridiculous, so cutting it was no big loss. Maria's costume was fine, but the design had nothing in common with that of Max. Also noticed they were both devoid of any expression during the performance. I could hardly reconcile that with Max as he is now. Sad.

  15. #3255
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    171
    Thanks, KinoriH, for finding that link. I don't know what the rules are for stopping a program but they seemed to have accepted the problem, and let them continue. It's funny, that costume deserved to be cut up into lots of tiny pieces. The worse costume I've ever seen in fact, on anyone, ever. I was wondering how the older man got hold of a pair of scissors so quickly! But through it all, Max behaved like a gentleman (not surprisingly).

Page 217 of 298 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 267 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •