Page 220 of 289 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 270 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 4321

Thread: Volosozhar & Trankov Documentary

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by annafer View Post
    Eli, with the help of google translator (of course) I managed to read the whole interview and had a blast doing it. It was so interesting, everything they said, to see how their minds work and even if they're different they basically have the same opinions. I always knew Maxim has strong opinions but I see that Tanya has too.

This is a very small part of the interview, with the help of translator, which I found very cute:

Maxim: Yes, we have an addiction, a pathological thirst for communication with each other. We just can not live one without the other!

Tatiana: This we had right from day one.

Maxim: We don't have arguments. One says something, the other one listens.

Tatiana: We are so different, so we are very interested in each other.

Maxim: We immediately became friends somehow... I eat almost exclusively at Tanya. This delicious soup.

Nessie I couldn't agree more with you. I for one think we should be able to talk about everything we want in here as long as we're decent and don't insult people. I know there were times when I was not interested in something that was discussed and I simply ignored it, but whatever makes the posters happy.
    Yes, that! Just as we all here suspected!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by annafer View Post
    Eli, with the help of google translator (of course) I managed to read the whole interview and had a blast doing it. It was so interesting, everything they said, to see how their minds work and even if they're different they basically have the same opinions. I always knew Maxim has strong opinions but I see that Tanya has too.
    I am sure she has. I think she is one iron lady. The emphasis being both on Iron and Lady. I have known several women like that and I admire them all greatly because without trying to usurp the male part in a partnership, they always manage to reach all their goals. The difference between them and others being that whatever they want is for the absolute mutual benefit of the couple and all their motivations are born out of love for the partner.
    In particular Tania always makes sure she takes care not only of Max but of her ex-partner as well. She always includes him in the kiss at the K&C, and I remember Max saying that she takes care of them both. I also think that besides the natural desire to not broadcast their personal relationship and thus open the door to intimate and intrusive questions, she also doesn't want their exes to feel bad.

Custom Title
    not sure if this has been posted here before: warm up before SP OG Sochi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnYgVeMnbFU

Custom Title
    Beautifully stated, Eli60056. I admire Max for his intelligence and remarkable honesty, and I admire Tanya for her strength, her modesty, and yes, her beauty. (and a ton of other flattering adjectives that can be assigned to both of them....)

Custom Title
    Very briefly my opinion on beauty: I think classical beauty is for teenagers. I don't mean to be disparaging to the teens, but they tend to look on the surface of things. I once asked my husband about it and he said he would take charm over beauty any day, because charm comes from within and beauty is only skin deep. The more one matures (as our favorite couple has and will), the more deeply one looks below the surface. Then whatever is there comes out and shines (or not ) and that is what a person will have to live with for the long term. So Tania has so much light within that it can't help but shine through on the surface and the question of classical beauty becomes moot, because what she has is so much more. Conversely, Max's handsomeness, in his early days (from what I have seen) was quite dimmed by his being surly, resentful and generally unhappy. Just my opinion

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by mttvonice View Post
    Well said! And I firmly believe that Tanya is as crazy about Max as he is about her. They just have different personalities and different ways of expressing themselves -- Max more often to be the one to show things more outwardly. I don't think we have to worry about there being an unbalanced amount of love and affection for each other Loved the Hemingway quote and Max's "like". Pretty awesome
    Totally agree. Which reminds me:

Tanya: *thinking* Wow my babe is so hot even when tired and sleepy. Oh now I´m grinning like a school girl AGAIN! Stop this Tanya or the kiss cam will catch us.
    http://cs606427.vk.me/v606427117/3a74/0wfLrWpo0hg.jpg

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Arawen View Post
    Totally agree. Which reminds me:

Tanya: *thinking* Wow my boyfriend is so hot even when tired and sleepy.
    http://cs606427.vk.me/v606427117/3a74/0wfLrWpo0hg.jpg
    For some reason I find it weird to call them "boyfriend and girlfriend." I mean, can you imagine Max speaking of Tanya and saying "yes, my girlfriend told me.." etc.
    haha it makes them sound like teenagers.

BUT THE CAPTION IS JUST TOO GOOD.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by kinoriH View Post
    For some reason I find it weird to call them "boyfriend and girlfriend." I mean, can you imagine Max speaking of Tanya and saying "yes, my girlfriend told me.." etc.
    haha it makes them sound like teenagers.

BUT THE CAPTION IS JUST TOO GOOD.
    I changed it a little

Custom Title
    I changed it a little
    That sounds better.
    haha Max can wear a paper sack over his head and still look hot. *fangirl moment*

Custom Title
    The hot AUDI Red Book photos will be on display in the Red Square in Moscow from 1-30 of June together with some Audi cars. They will show 100 black and white photos of various Sochi Olympics champions. So if anyone lives in Moscow and wants to see skimpy dressed Tatiana and Maxim they know where to go

I also read that it's official that they'll go this year too for a training camp in Baselga de Pine, in Italy probably in July.

Custom Title

Custom Title
    I watched it today! haha https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4ZRut9Nf0Y Their faces look suspiciously close at 3:16.. So maybe just a little?

Custom Title
    In honor of Maxim´s wandering hands:

Max: *thinking* No right hand, not now. Wait till we get home.
    http://cs304301.vk.me/u9406343/154108146/x_3ff08391.jpg

Max: *thinking* I´m sure no one will notice if I put my hand here.
    Tanya: *thinking* Oh Maxi, it´s obvious everyone will see that you put your hand there.
    http://cs316231.vk.me/v316231897/1b47/SVCds9vMSws.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by kinoriH View Post
    I watched it today! haha https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4ZRut9Nf0Y Their faces look suspiciously close at 3:16.. So maybe just a little?
    I love her costume!!!!

Custom Title
    Maxim's hyper side strikes again.. 1:53 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJpjnL7wc7s
    he's full of adrenaline. haha just love how he finds it so hard to stand still and relax before the medal ceremony. I find it so endearing about him. <3 And Tanya's hand on his back at 2:03, a natural gesture to calm him down with no words.

Page 220 of 289 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 270 ... LastLast