Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 223 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

svetik

On the Ice
kinoriH, I think, Tanya went to Geneva as a guest, there wasn't much information, apart from she went with Alexey Yagudin. Tanya has put photo from the show on her instagram today. maxim is going back home tomorrow and it looks like Tanya's very happy about it http://instagram.com/p/w89KUGj_g_/?modal=true:love:. I think, V/T are not going to attend Russian nationals as guests. Tanya said on one of the interviews, that she's going to be on the New Year's Day in a warm place, I think,they might go on holidays after spending 10 days apart.

kinoriH

Final Flight
I think, V/T are not going to attend Russian nationals as guests. Tanya said on one of the interviews, that she's going to be on the New Year's Day in a warm place, I think,they might go on holidays after spending 10 days apart.

haha I think they're insane yet it's quite cute. :)

svetik

On the Ice
V/T are not going to start training on the 15-th of January, as according to Maxim's interview,he gave it, when he returned to Moscow, that he's going to have more rehabilitation in Germany. He needs to phone German doctors on the 12-th of January, then he'd be going there, he doesn't know how long for, as all depends on doctors' decision. He said, he's not going on holidays, as he needs to have treatment every day, which last one to two hours. It's strange, because on one of the Russian forums, somebody said, that V/T are going to Bali and I can't imagine of Tanya going on holidays on her own.
KinoriH is right about Nina Mozer's interview to one of Russian newspaper, one of the sites is claiming of having a tape of that interview. Tanya has put a message of supporting Nina on her Instagram, but it got so messy, some people were nasty to Tanya. The message isn't there anymore, it has been deleted.

Devochka

Rinkside
I guess we will have to wait and see if V/T go on holiday after all. It does seem strange that Tanya would go to Bali without Max, but maybe their plans had to change due to his doctors orders.

Nina Mozer has always seemed cautious of her words in different interviews. She seems aware that any little thing she might say could be misconstrued, so she chooses words carefully while still getting right to the point...This whole mess is just one ugly scandal.

svetik

On the Ice
According to somebody from one of the Russians forums,Nastya Zadorozhnaya, who went to Cuba with Tanya and Maxim, gave an interview to a magazine, where she said about going on holidays with them. Tanya said in her fan meeting about Nastya being one of her friends.Maybe, Maxim just don't want to let anybody to know about their plans.
As for Nina, there are people calling her fat especially on site sports.ru, I try not to go there,as it's not pleasant there.
The link to some of V/T photos attending an event in Kremlin yesterday http://tanya-max-1.tumblr.com/post/106247176769/tanya-max-attending-an-event-in-moscow-today

Last edited:

saray

Rinkside
10x svetika for recaps. hope max will get healthy soon, miss them very much. offending someone because of how looks is ugly

tati and max deserve a vacation before a new round of rehabilitation in germany.

svetik

On the Ice
according to this link http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20141228/796934633.html Tanya and Maxim are included in reserve for Russian team to take part in Europe championship. it's done on Nina Mozer request,as if figure skaters are not included in the national team for Euro, they would not be able to go to the Worlds. Of course, V/T are not going to Europe, but they are going to try to get ready for Worlds. Nina said, the first period of Maxim's rehabilitation have gone well, next he's going to Germany on the 12-th. I hope, Tanya and Maxim are going on holidays before that.

kinoriH

Final Flight
according to this link http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20141228/796934633.html Tanya and Maxim are included in reserve for Russian team to take part in Europe championship. it's done on Nina Mozer request,as if figure skaters are not included in the national team for Euro, they would not be able to go to the Worlds. Of course, V/T are not going to Europe, but they are going to try to get ready for Worlds. Nina said, the first period of Maxim's rehabilitation have gone well, next he's going to Germany on the 12-th. I hope, Tanya and Maxim are going on holidays before that.

As much as I hate to say it, I really hope they won't compete at Worlds. I just don't think they're ready to face this kind of competition as the 1st performance f the season.
The same goes for Adelina IMO. Olympic Champions or not- nothing compares to competitive experience and I think it's best for them to save the new programs for next year and come back strong and confident.

Alba

Record Breaker

I thought Max was already in Germany. Didn't she said that he was going on the 14th of December to rehabilitate for a month?

HermioneG

On the Ice
I thought Max was already in Germany. Didn't she said that he was going on the 14th of December to rehabilitate for a month?

Max in his last interview (after first part of rehabilitation in Munich) said that he probably will go to Munich again (will phone on the 10th of January and go on the 12th, but it can be changed - depends on his feelings) and he doesn't know how long will next part take - depends on what doctors will say. (Also he told in that interview that he will spend all New Year holidays in Moscow making some treatment - who knows))) )

mhelliknee

Rinkside
I really hope they don't go to World's too. I miss them but I'm not sure why they would even be trying to go to World's at this point. It seems a little ridiculous to jump into the season for the last competition only.

isamadelline

Rinkside
I really hope they don't go to World's too. I miss them but I'm not sure why they would even be trying to go to World's at this point. It seems a little ridiculous to jump into the season for the last competition only.

Not agree with this assertion , our fans and the recovery of Maxim , of course we wanted the very ve them throughout the season , but it was not possible , we look forward to participate in the world so we can have the joy back and also that the Maxim is fully recovered from shoulder surgery . And is also not an attempt in vain the world .

Devochka

Rinkside

100% agreed. It is my opinion that they are rushing themselves a little bit too much. I understand that they might feel the pressure from (themselves, fans, federation) but they need to slow down. My friend brought to my attention the fact that V/T are not the youngest skaters, they feel that if they don't rush themselves the public might forget them, or wish for them to retire. I don't know, I had never thought of it that way...

Last edited:

kinoriH

Final Flight
100% agreed. It is my opinion that they are rushing themselves a little bit too much. I understand that they might feel the pressure from (themselves, fans, federation) but they need to slow down. My friend brought to my attention the fact that since V/T are not the youngest skaters, they feel that if they don't rush themselves the public might forget them, or wish for them to retire. I don't know, I had never thought of it that way...

Well if you put out it that way... I guess it's reasonable for them not to want to end up like K/S. Especially with all the young pair teams from Russia this season.
But if they want to maintain their high level from last season they must practice as much as possible and be 110% ready to fight back. They are amazig athletes- so dedicated and loyal to their sport- but their bodies are human and for now rest is the only option.

svetik

On the Ice
Tanya and Maxim are on holidays in Bali http://instagram.com/p/xMDkYRqkZ7/ Nina Mozer said, that Maxim will go to Germany on the 12th of January. I don't think, we need to worry about V/T rushing too much, as Tanya said in one of the interviews, that they going to wait and see what happens, if they cannot take part in the competitions this season, then they will start preparing for the next one.
Alba, Maxim went to Germany for 10 days not for whole month, that's why he needs more rehabilitation time.

Last edited: