Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 23 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

Arawen

Final Flight
It looks like she's just wrapped in a fluffy blanket and I have no doubt who took the photo. Even in the photo where she's wearing the hat backwards Maxim is in his undies. And no, I don't think it's normal for someone to parade naked around someone who's just a good friend. Another one:

http://i61.tinypic.com/kew2nm.jpg

As for the new interview, it's pretty weird. They did the same in the nbc documentary, saying they're good friends, maybe that's how they answer to the media which wouldn't be that bad. I honestly can't imagine them giving interviews and talking how much in love they are. They're more into the subtle way, like Maxim's last photo of them where he wrote "couple", "together" and posted a heart so anyone could understand it without screaming it from the top of a building.
Where is that pic from? Have never seen it before :jaw:

annafer

On the Ice
And in the NBC documentary Maxim said that they were focused in the Olympics, that maybe after.... besides this interview was older, isn't it?
It was from last summer. Yeah, he said that they're very good friends and focusing on the Olympics but at the same time he said they have something romantic :laugh: My opinion is it's not them who wanted to focus on the Olympics, they just want the media to focus on their skating and not on their relationship

danya

On the Ice
: My opinion is it's not them who wanted to focus on the Olympics, they just want the media to focus on their skating and not on their relationship
Yes, i'm agree with you!

And all this interview from last year where they said that maybe after olympics something changed but now they are just friends...i think that when they said it they think that they will retire after olympics. So they continue now and don't want say for media about their relationships again...
Just waiting guys, anyway we will see later everything...:)

orangella96

Final Flight
Yes, i'm agree with you!

And all this interview from last year where they said that maybe after olympics something changed but now they are just friends...i think that when they said it they think that they will retire after olympics. So they continue now and don't want say for media about their relationships again...
Just waiting guys, anyway we will see later everything...:)

In the end that's their thing anyways :) I am happy for them either way and can't wait to see them skate again.

ntk87

On the Ice
In the end that's their thing anyways :) I am happy for them either way and can't wait to see them skate again.

Me too and as I said before, I want to see their new programs and I hope they will come to Spain for the Grand Prix Finale in Barcelona, maybe I will see them there!

danya

On the Ice
Me too and as I said before, I want to see their new programs and I hope they will come to Spain for the Grand Prix Finale in Barcelona, maybe I will see them there!
They said that probably will not take part in next grand prix...so, means they can perform in grand prix finale:cry:
But i'm hope for that too!

orangella96

Final Flight
Finally. The last weeks must've been pure stress.
And the haters gonna hate already comlaining that it is not St. Patrick's Day yet :bang:

ntk87

On the Ice
Yes I hope they're in Spain too. If you see them you HAVE TO TAKE PICTURES! :bow:

Obviously!! Hehe

They have said several times that they want to innovate in their programs and I think that the moment has arrived! I would like to see them skating a program like the free dance of Sara and Adria, love them too!

danya

On the Ice
For me, the documentary and Maxim's "confirmation" photo is more than enough to realize that they're a couple.
For me is more than enough that one person who knows them said to me that they are a couple. So...i think we don't need read every interview and think about how they named their relationship for public. Just wish them good luck and enjoy them on ice;)