Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 265 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

MaxSwagg

Match Penalty
Max said yesterday that he "couldn't feel his feet" in the warm-up and was extremely nervous (something that is "foreign to him").

Nessie

On the Ice
Victory is ours! I saw most of the program and they were marvelous. There's no one like them, no one close. It's wonderful....!

ntk87

On the Ice
Thanks MaxSwagg for yesterday explanation!
They have to work a lot yet, but today they have been better than yesterday!!

moriel

Record Breaker
Still lots of works to do, but it is lovely - and they totally look like they will medal everywhere <3

aceiel

Rinkside
That was absolutely fantastic- it was like watching the 2012 worlds all over again! (despite the out of sync combination jumps ahaha) I was so nervous for them but they shone through in this program much better than yesterday, I cant wait to see it properly close up now- it looks great properly filmed!
And the way he kissed her hands at the end was too adorable :eek::

MaxSwagg

Match Penalty
The commentator LOVES them. "That was su-BLIME." Yes! Except she didn't get Tatiana's name right even once. Lol

Last edited:

Sfey

On the Ice
That was absolutely fantastic- it was like watching the 2012 worlds all over again! (despite the out of sync combination jumps ahaha) I was so nervous for them but they shone through in this program much better than yesterday, I cant wait to see it properly close up now- it looks great properly filmed!
And the way he kissed her hands at the end was too adorable :eek::

Haha, on the previous page I made a comment hoping they would pull off an amazing comeback like 2012 Worlds! I hope all my skating wishes come true like that...

I didn't watch the live stream, because I was trying to sleep (though who am I kidding), but I can rest easy now knowing they did well, and hope there's a YouTube version of their performance up by morning!

aceiel

Rinkside
The commentator LOVES them. "That was su-BLIME." Yes! Except she didn't get Tatiana's name right even once. Lol

Reminds me of when one of the Eurosport commentators one year pronounced her name 'Vol-shev-ar' for some reason even though he had been pronouncing it right previously!

Kittosuni

Medalist
I have to say the quality of V/T's elements are top notch except for that out of sync jump. The first lift position is really nice. My only complain is that at times they look very slow(out of shape maybe?) especially Trankov.

MaxSwagg

Match Penalty
I wonder who judge 4 was. They gave them all 7s for components (7.75 for skating skills)! Fortunately it was thrown out but that's outrageous! :disapp:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I have never posted in this thread before but I feel like I have to say that Dracula LP is WONDERFUL :love: I loved every second of it and think Max embodies the character so well during the program!! I can't wait to see it more as the season goes on!

Sfey

On the Ice
here's another link... I hope it works! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1o_dsxrLMQ

Hm, I'm still getting the same message. Do they play for you? Maybe it's because of my region. Hm, do I get out of bed to use my laptop with Hola or do I wait for a respectable hour...

Edit: Never mind, I tried it on my laptop and it works! Wow, they were so good. And they still have room for improvement, which means we'll see it get even better throughout the season! I'm so happy for them, now they can prepare for the GP with their best foot forward.

Last edited:

Arawen

Final Flight
I´m so happy for them! There´s still a lot to improve but they really look like they will fight for medals this season :cheer:

aceiel

Rinkside
I think Max has a little less stamina yes, but I remember he used to be pretty bad especially after the Black Swan LPs too- plus, again, he's recovered from surgery in just a year so I'm not surprised! We'll just have to wait and see, he's a tough duckling so im sure he'll build himself right up again :)