Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov | Page 283 | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar & Maxim Trankov

TatiMax

On the Ice
He is showing his kind side. I like both kind and mean Max.
When he is mean he says funny and very honest stuff :D I think people misunderstand his humour!

eli60056

On the Ice
He is showing his kind side. I like both kind and mean Max.
When he is mean he says funny and very honest stuff :D I think people misunderstand his humour!

I don't think Maxim has a mean side to his character, sorry. "Mean" implies an intent to insult or harm. Honest doesn't equal mean. His sense of humor may be not to everyone's taste, still "mean" is not the word for it, unless used jokingly.

TatiMax

On the Ice
That drug that was banned in January. I hope all players knew it was banned because now I think my heart will stop.

- - - Updated - - -

Eli I am scared right now and not ready for gossip.

eli60056

On the Ice
That drug that was banned in January. I hope all players knew it was banned because now I think my heart will stop.

- - - Updated - - -

Eli I am scared right now and not ready for gossip.

I am sorry, I must have missed something in the conversation. What are you scared of? Just to make it clear, I don't promote gossip, and I have never asked you to gossip, if that will make you feel better/safer.

moriel

Record Breaker
One good thing is that i guess all euro medalists were tested, so if there was some issue, we would know by now =)

TatiMax

On the Ice
They have been announced as one of the teams for Russia in the next World Cup in Boston.

Lets Cheer :clap: :clap: :hap10:

aceiel

Rinkside
The pairs event is gonna be such a warzone when you think about it, I mean for one all the huge top pairs have barely faced off against each other- and when they did at the grand prix the result was actually kind of surprising (i.e. S/K winning against D/R and K/S :cheer: :dance: ). However I now firmly believe we'll see our favourite pair on the podium and that they will skate beautifully like they always have! And I know I am and will be so proud of them no matter the result having come through all their injuries and setbacks this season to stand their ground and continue skating their flawless artistic programs :') I feel so lucky to be a fan of theirs!

Last edited:

Sfey

On the Ice
The pairs event is gonna be such a warzone when you think about it, I mean for one all the huge top pairs have barely faced off against each other- and when they did at the grand prix the result was actually kind of surprising (i.e. S/K winning against D/R and K/S :cheer: :dance: ). However I now firmly believe we'll see our favourite pair on the podium and that they will skate beautifully like they always have! And I know I am and will be so proud of them no matter the result having come through all their injuries and setbacks this season to stand their ground and continue skating their flawless artistic programs :') I feel so lucky to be a fan of theirs!

Well said!

Since the banned substances were mentioned up thread, I went and had a look at the ISU's anti-doping rule book, because I'm nerdy that way. From what I could gather, an adverse finding means a skater is provisionally suspended even before the B sample is tested, so none of the Russian skaters could have been named to the World team if their results were positive. Don't quote me on that though, I'm not great with legal jargon so I could be wrong.

monwara

Rinkside
I thought they were traveling to New York?

Yes, I'm sorry for mistake. It's air ticket to New York, but I thought Boston is a city in New York and World Championship will be held there, so I implied like that.
Thank you for correct me.:agree2:

chloevclem

Rinkside
Yes, I'm sorry for mistake. It's air ticket to New York, but I thought Boston is a city in New York and World Championship will be held there, so I implied like that.
Thank you for correct me.:agree2:

No problem! I was just making sure because I'm in New York right now and I really want to meet them. If anyone has any tips of where they might be please let me know!

LadyB

Record Breaker
No idea about any hotels etc, but they might be preparing for Worlds in Hackensack, New Jersey. Ksenia Stolbova last week sent a pic on IG which had as location West Orange, New Jersey. That's probably where Fedor is being treated and where Team Mozer is meeting up. Like I said, just guess work. Good luck, would be fab if you meet them. :thumbsup:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I updated their Op.

Please suggest anything else that needs to be added?

Good luck to them at Worlds!