Page 3 of 291 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Volosozhar & Trankov Documentary

On the Ice
    This is the worst, when there's no translation. I e-mailed a friend of mine from the Ukraine and sent her the link, so I hope she can translate. You watch this and see them laughing and blushing, and it's hard when you don't know what they're saying! :(

On the Ice
    This is the worst, when there's no translation. I e-mailed a friend of mine from the Ukraine and sent her the link, so I hope she can translate. You watch this and see them laughing and blushing, and it's hard when you don't know what they're saying! :(

Custom Title
    Main question answered in this documentary:
    They confirmed that they are dating. She broke up with Stas half a year before Max broke up with his girlfriend.
    Also, Max's mom says she is extremly happy he found Tatiana, cause she is an angel and can deal with his high-temper.

Don't really have time to translate everything, but if nowone does it in the nearest future, can do it later.

Custom Title
    They confirmed that they are dating. She broke up with Stas half a year before Max broke up with his girlfriend.
    Also, Max's mom says she is extremly happy he found Tatiana, cause she is an angel and can deal with his high-temper.

Don't really have time to translate everything, but if nowone does it in the nearest future, can do it later.

On the Ice
    Thanks! That would be awesome.

On the Ice
    Thanks! That would be awesome.

Custom Title
    Poor Stas...

Custom Title
    Poor Stas...

Wow!! Thats a good new!! I love them together, they have magic!!

Wow!! Thats a good new!! I love them together, they have magic!!

Banned

Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov

in a short period of 3 years skating together they have become an undisputed elite pair
    and have won Team and Pair in Sochi 2014 OGM, what happens from here will be history , they may or may not come back for 2018 Olympics

Rinkside
    I joined this forums because I loved their performance in Sochi Olympics and I wanted to find out more about them, but no luck...

Anyway they are such a great and lovely couple, and I wish them many wins and medals in future. Starting with the World Championship.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    There was a Russian documentary on them. If anyone has a link and a translation of the script, this would be a great place for it. Many of us would love to see it.

Banned
    formal awarding Ceremony for Russian Athletes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=A9BpWdlAg-g

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by MsLiinaLii View Post
    They confirmed that they are dating...

MsLiinaLii, I would be SO grateful if you ever do have time to translate the documentary. Obviously, the entire thing is far too much to ask, but if you could at least cover the parts where they talk about their personal relationship, that would be fantastic!

Fell in love with the two of them during the Olympics. It seemed pretty obvious to me with everything I was able to find about them online that they really are a couple, although Maxim said some fairly contradictory things about their relationship in the NBC Olympic feature story shown about them the night of the long program in Sochi. I'm guessing it was simply a case of "lost in translation", because everything else you see about them, most importantly the hand-holding in the documentary, makes it pretty obvious that they are together. They seem so crazy about each other, and the way he acts around her and the things he says about her, his "queen", just make my heart melt

Page 3 of 291 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast