annafer

On the Ice

eli60056

On the Ice

orangella96

Final Flight
This is so complicated :laugh:

It really is...
Somewhat I think it is weird that Maxim almost never posted pictures of Sasha but immediately started posting some of Tanya quite soon after they met....
Oh and about the press conference. They already can barely keep their eyes off eachother :biggrin:

annafer

On the Ice
I think it's safe to say that emotionally things started somewhere in early-mid 2011, but the actual break-ups happened later. Maxim and Sasha were probably dunzo by the end of October en Tatiana and Stas half a year earlier.

orangella96

Final Flight
I think it's safe to say that emotionally things started somewhere in early-mid 2011, but the actual break-ups happened later. Maxim and Sasha were probably dunzo by the end of October en Tatiana and Stas half a year earlier.

Sounds plausible. But Maxim must've had really strong feelings for Tanya beforehand as well. Other wise you don't get over a break-up that fast. And they became that lovey-dovey in public by the end of October....
Yeah right she never posted pics of Stas except the two one's with Dexter on her VK.

borzaya

Final Flight
In the middle of April Tatiana and Maxim will be taking part in the ice show in our city! (and I've already got tickets :party2:)

likeladygodiva

Rinkside
In the middle of April Tatiana and Maxim will be taking part in the ice show in our city! (and I've already got tickets :party2:)

That's amazing!! I'm so glad you get to see them, you'll have to take tons of pictures and report back to us on anything that happens! ;) :biggrin: