Official Results Page

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I can't believe it's finally here!! So glad to see the results page up. :yay:

I can't believe it's finally here!! So glad to see the results page up. :yay:

We still don't have the finalised entries. That will probably come soon after all the skaters get accredited (the Athletes page lists February 5 as the last date to finalise your entry).

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just got excited to see it up on GS forum. I'm just so excited about the Olympics. Ill try to contain myself. :slink:

Country
Russia
We still don't have the finalised entries. That will probably come soon after all the skaters get accredited (the Athletes page lists February 5 as the last date to finalise your entry).
Teams for SP Team Event - Team Leaders Meeting, begins 10:00 05 Feb.
Teams for FS Team Event - ten minutes after last (Ladies) SP of Team Event (*). About 21:45 08 Feb.
Entries for Individual Events - Team Leaders Meeting, begins 10:00 10 Feb.
Time Moscow.

(*) Ladies SP of Team Event starts at 20:10 08 Feb, 10 Ladies skate, two warm-ups. End of Ladies SP - about 21:35. At 22:05 starts Pairs FS.

LRK

Record Breaker
Seeing the Results just made me realise.... Oh, my goodness, this is actually happening! It's getting serious... I was feeling all calm and serene, and now I've got this knot of nervousness in my gut... And, no doubt, things will only get worse. (Actually, to be precise, my reaction on seeing the red "Results" under the subforum made me go internally: "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!")

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Is it me (again) or is it odd that there is no team men's entry list a day and a half out????? Hope they get the music right....

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Is it me (again) or is it odd that there is no team men's entry list a day and a half out????? Hope they get the music right....

The deadline for the final team event rosters from the countries has not passed yet. It's coming up in approx. 18 minutes.

Country
Russia
Deadilnes - ISU Communication 1844.

6. Deadline of Nominations for the Figure Skating Team Event
February 5th, 2014 - 10:00 h Final confirmation of skaters/couples participating
(Team Leaders Meeting) in the Team Event. The confirmation includes all skaters/couples available for participation in the Team Event. After this Team Leaders meeting no more replacements (see point 2 above) will be possible.
With respect to the “exchange possibility” within a Team the following dates and deadlines apply to confirm the names of skaters/couples (possibility of exchanges) who will skate for the Team in the segment in question.
February 5th, 2014 - 19:00 h Nomination by name of the skaters participating in the Men and Pairs Team Event.
February 7th, 2014 - 10:00 h Nomination by name of the skaters participating in the Ladies and Ice Dance Team Event.
February 8th, 2014 - 21:40 h Nomination by name of the skaters participating in the Pair Skating Free Skating Team Event.
February 9th, 2014 - 10:00 h Nomination by name of the skaters participating in the Men, Ladies and Ice Dance Free Skating/Free Dance Team Event
Skaters/couples, who suffer an injury or sickness after the deadlines mentioned above - replacement deadline and the deadline for entering the name for a segment – cannot be replaced or exchanged and their place, need to remain empty.

So for now there is a list of available skaters/couples for team event (UPD. see http://www.isuresults.com/results/owg2014/TeamEntries.pdf ), including all possible substitutes.
Entries by names are preliminary, even for Men and Pairs. Final info will be later.

ice coverage

Record Breaker

Note that some great extra features are available on the Sochi2014.com pages for Starting Orders/Results:
- Planned content (as flagged by AlexRus :bow:).
- Music information
- Information re the skater(s): photograph(s), age(s).​
Click on the + sign to the right of each entry to see the drop-down section that includes these extra features.

The Sochi2014.com link in the OP from Doris in turn has links to the Results pages for the team event and for the individual disciplines.
(BTW, the Sochi2014.com Results pages do include the names of the technical panel. And the names of the skaters are hyperlinked to their corresponding Sochi2014.com bio pages.)

Happy to have the ISU link as well. Thx, Matt K.

ETA, interesting that the ISU's own press material ("Figure Skating Team Event Preview") steers people to Sochi2014.com to see entries and results:
"For more information, full entry lists and results please see: www.sochi2014.com"​

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I think I am having a senior moment again....I see the plus sign, I click on it and see the music and words that say "planned content" but I see no content?
I keep thinking if I were competing, I would want the team event after the main events....but I am not sure why. A gold metal is a gold metal and if you have earned one
during the team event, it might have an effect on you good or bad if you then face the main events. And of course the opposite is true...
Chris who wants a gold metal given for the short, the long, and the combined.

Note that some great extra features are available on the Sochi2014.com pages for Starting Orders/Results:
- Planned content (as flagged by AlexRus :bow:).
- Music information
- Information re the skater(s): photograph(s), age(s).​
Click on the + sign to the right of each entry to see the drop-down section that includes these extra features.

The Sochi2014.com link in the OP from Doris in turn has links to the Results pages for the team event and for the individual disciplines.
(BTW, the Sochi2014.com Results pages do include the names of the technical panel. And the names of the skaters are hyperlinked to their corresponding Sochi2014.com bio pages.)

Happy to have the ISU link as well. Thx, Matt K.

ETA, interesting that the ISU's own press material ("Figure Skating Team Event Preview") steers people to Sochi2014.com to see entries and results:
"For more information, full entry lists and results please see: www.sochi2014.com"​

ice coverage

Record Breaker
I think I am having a senior moment again....I see the plus sign, I click on it and see the music and words that say "planned content" but I see no content? ...

Chris who wants a gold metal given for the short, the long, and the combined.

Hmmm ... Chan's planned content is provided: 4T+3T; 3A; CCSp; 3Lz; FSSp; StSq; CCoSp.
As is Abbott's, for another example.

But you are not having a senior moment. I do see now that no planned content is listed for "Plyushchenko," for example. (I have not clicked on the plus signs for all the men.)
And I just now tried opening the drop-down sections for five pairs. No planned content listed for any.

I wonder whether planned content will be filled in for all entries by the time that their competition begins. :think:

BTW, I always love your sign-offs, Chris. Appreciate your originality and creativity. :cool: