COI adds a second tour in MAY | Golden Skate

COI adds a second tour in MAY

tripleflutz

On the Ice
COI has announced a second tour in MAY following the end of the regular tour. It will star Michelle Kwan and also Dorothy and Nancy.
Its going to cities in the mid-west, south, Texas, and far west that they say they haven't been to before.

Check out the COI website, there's a presale

tripleflutz:love: :love:

CartDi

Rinkside
I find it a little strange that there will only be two eligible skaters in the second tour, Tim and Michelle, the others professionals. Were they the only ones available? hmm!??!

evie4me

Rinkside
COI's Tour II

It is strange that many of the Tour I skaters will not be skating on Tour II - I understand those that are "still competing" - but I wonder what Phillipe, Surya, et al are doing - anyway, being a big Dorothy Hamill fan, I am glad she is skating with COI - I wish she would have at least skated in Chicago instead of cities way out in nowhere

Evie

wvgal57

On the Ice
It's my understanding that many of the Russians will be touring in Europe. Evegeny has sugery scheduled sometime, Irina most certainly doesn't need a second month and I think the Russian's Sweden training camp happens in June also. Evgeny certainly needs a break, Sasha has gone non stop all season too, so their bodies most definitely need a break.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am not pleased at all with the lineup for Tour 2. Princess Leppard alerted me to the pre-sale and when I went to the site, I noticed that Evgeni was scheduled for Tour 1 and not Tour 2. I told her about it and poor little thing was heart broken!!!

Dee

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
I have sort of recovered. Not completely, though. :(

Whether I go or not will depend on ticket prices. I think $30 is about as high as I will go for this one.

Laura :)

lil lion 816

Rinkside
The conflicting schedule for the Russians helps it to make a little more sense anyway - I was wondering why there were so few eligible skaters on the added tour, especially since it will follow the World Championships. :confused: Could other names be added later, after Worlds, do you suppose?

Ximena

Final Flight
Actually it seems Evgeni is planning on touring after COI on a tour in Russia, maybe that's why he said no to the second part of COI and I also imagine that most Russian skaters will be on this other tour.