Spoiled or Cold Turkey? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Spoiled or Cold Turkey?

bronxgirl

Medalist
To me baseball on the radio is the only way to "see" the game if you can't be there in person. I know, wrong sport, for this thread:D

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
LOL Bronxgirl!

I'm so glad you posted your baseball response because no kidding, now I get it. I'm just glad someone out there in cyberspace understands.

Here's to audio if you can't be there!

DG

kappa_1

On the Ice
I think I will have to seek out the Spoiler folder for the QR's, and for skate orders, however, I am going to "try" to be patient (not one of my strong points!) and watch the rest "unspoiled."

Yep, I'm with ya on this one. Because it's WORLDS I have to feel excited and still pretend like it's live. I'll be nervous as hell, and probably still fall with the skaters in my chair like I did last year (especially Sasha's crash on her camel spin last year). Can't wait til Thursday!

guinevere

Final Flight
I used to be totally unspoiled all the way, but due to:

- Q rounds not shown in US, and barely any SPs
- I have no cable, so I only see the SPs ABC deigns to show during the live LP broadcast (usually only ladiezzzz)
- long long wait between event and telecast during Grand Prix

I started checking spoilers, at least through the SP. I also really enjoy the play-by-play threads at FSU - reading them after the fact is okay, but participating in them while the competition is happening is really fun! And the threads are so long that I only skim over to the skaters I'm most interested in if I'm checking after the fact.

I do usually have a strict no-spoiler rule about the LP for Men and Ladies, but I am in a bind for the Men tomorrow - the FP is at 9:30am my time, and I totally could follow along. Just that knowledge that the event is going on and I will have to avoid the Boards all day to keep myself in the dark may drive me over the edge.

For Saturday night I will absolutely keep myself unspoiled though!

guinevere