Countdown Clock/Events Calendar/Time Zone Converter | Golden Skate

Countdown Clock/Events Calendar/Time Zone Converter

auser

Record Breaker
Thank you rallycairn for this helpful link :cool:. Even if you just go to the main http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/sochi site, without choosing an event, it will display schedule of upcoming events in your detected time zone. By checking out your link, I discovered I could immediately watch online(via nbcolympics.com) the snowboard slopestyle qualification event that has caused a stir recently. I have been so focused on figure skating leading into Sochi, I didn't realize how excited I was about watching the 2014 Sochi Olympic games.

Icey

Record Breaker
This is great. Can't tell you how many competitions I have missed due to wrong time conversion. I was taken aback though cause I thought that what NBC was showing tonight was live EST and it isn't.

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
That's probably correct, Icey, because the event definitely starts in less than three hours.

(Responding to the way your post was originally worded -- yes, the men's team short starts in about 2 hours 35 mins.):)

BTW, I, too, thought I was just interested in skating but now that this week is finally here, I am so excited about all of it!