nice article on Oksana | Golden Skate

nice article on Oksana

Nadine

Record Breaker
Thanks so much for posting that link, bronxgirl (btw finally broke down & registered, lol)! :D

Only one word comes to mind after reading the aforementioned article, and RealtorGal stated it perfectly ~ lovely ~ so very true. :love:

Peace & Love, Nadine

P.S. Moulya, wherever you are tonight, know that this Fan will never get tired of seeing you skate Swan Lake, no matter what age (no lie). :)

"The thornbird pays its life for that one song....yet the whole world stills to listen....and God, in his heaven, smiles." - The Thornbirds
http://images.andale.com/f2/115/106/3632169/1078616995589_1oksanaswan4.jpg

brenlynn

On the Ice
thanks so much for the link! such a nice article, i'll have to make sure i post it on my website, thanks again :D

John King

Final Flight
Nice article on Oksana

Thanks,Bronxgirl!Nice that she is getting all sorts of publicity these days,and all of it good!She is indeed the comeback girl.

Interesting info on her Jewish heritage.Wonder if she ever head the Emerson Lake & Palmer rendition of Jeruselum,or Connie Francis's "Hava Nagila(sp?)",they might be suitable for a skating progam.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
It's nice to see her getting "positive press"..........thanks for the link..............42