Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 51

Thread: 2014 Olympics - Videos & Results

  1. #31
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    How about rutube (Russian YouTube)
    Thanks!! Just browsed rutube, but still didn't find any. I guess I should have blamed the broadcasting rights rather than youtube censorship~~

  2. #32
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    340
    Quote Originally Posted by bibi24 View Post
    Updated HD events Ladies SP+LP (in russian broadcast).

    Also skating Gala.

    http://kickass.to/usearch/figure%20s...dd&sorder=desc
    Thanks so much for these!

  3. #33
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    626
    Quote Originally Posted by yinup View Post
    Is there anybody having trouble downloading the files from it? I've clicked "download", many software came along, but I just couldn't get the skating files into my PC. Any suggestion? Thanks!
    You need to install 'utorrent' first, it will associate 'torrent files' with the program.

    Then click the 'yellow down arrow' on the listing page, or go in each event's page and click 'download torrent'.

    Now 'utorrent' should pop up and download the actual videos.

  4. #34
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by bibi24 View Post
    You need to install 'utorrent' first, it will associate 'torrent files' with the program.

    Then click the 'yellow down arrow' on the listing page, or go in each event's page and click 'download torrent'.

    Now 'utorrent' should pop up and download the actual videos.
    Yes, I finally got it!! Thank you very much for sharing the videos and helping me to get them!!

  5. #35
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    268
    Does anyone know why the video is catching/freezing/replaying during some of it?

  6. #36
    Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Staring at the ocean and smiling.
    Posts
    15,116
    For Comcast users, this is the best NBC Olympics link
    http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/microsi...ics-sochi-2014

  7. #37
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Minsk, Belarus
    Posts
    34
    If you are registered in the Russian social network vkontakte you can find some videos there, just search sochi 2014
    I have downloaded all 4 Julia's programs and Adelina's free skate, Plushenko, etc.
    But of course they were posted illegally.

  8. #38
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by bibi24 View Post
    You need to install 'utorrent' first, it will associate 'torrent files' with the program.

    Then click the 'yellow down arrow' on the listing page, or go in each event's page and click 'download torrent'.

    Now 'utorrent' should pop up and download the actual videos.
    Thank you bibi! It works perfectly for me.

  9. #39
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    An Archipelago in S.E.A
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by bibi24 View Post
    Updated HD events Ladies SP+LP (in russian broadcast).

    Also skating Gala.

    http://kickass.to/usearch/figure%20s...dd&sorder=desc

    Thank you so much for sharing us the link to the torrent for download. I've been looking everywhere for videos of the Ladies FS.

  10. #40
    Custard Title
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    982
    Anyone wanting to use utorrent should know that they have lately been packaging adware in with the program in the installation package. It's not too difficult to remove if you do a quick search, but anyone thinking of using it should just be aware.

  11. #41
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    76
    Hello I have been searching for the ladies SP and LP (not team event) on torrents with English commentary.
    I have downloaded the Canadian version, however it has a sound fault when Carolina Kostner skates (advertising over kostner's program and then Adelina end up skating to bolero ha ha). I was able to find the men's event in English, but so far only German and Russian commentary for the ladies :(. Does anyone know where I can find the ladies SP and LP in English?

  12. #42
    On the Ice shellbell757's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Npmonice View Post
    Hello I have been searching for the ladies SP and LP (not team event) on torrents with English commentary.
    I have downloaded the Canadian version, however it has a sound fault when Carolina Kostner skates (advertising over kostner's program and then Adelina end up skating to bolero ha ha). I was able to find the men's event in English, but so far only German and Russian commentary for the ladies :(. Does anyone know where I can find the ladies SP and LP in English?
    I've looked everywhere and only found those three (the one with the messed up sound, Russian commentary, and German commentary). I finally gave up and am working on extracting the videos myself...

  13. #43
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by shellbell757 View Post
    I've looked everywhere and only found those three (the one with the messed up sound, Russian commentary, and German commentary). I finally gave up and am working on extracting the videos myself...
    Hi . If your extracting the videos, does that mean you may post them for others? Pretty please, you can't see but I'm on my hands and knees begging ha ha

  14. #44
    On the Ice shellbell757's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Npmonice View Post
    Hi . If your extracting the videos, does that mean you may post them for others? Pretty please, you can't see but I'm on my hands and knees begging ha ha
    I can probably upload them somewhere for you if you want. I'm using screen capture software though, so the video is a little choppy/buffering in some places and it's freaking taking forever...grrrr

  15. #45
    Medalist
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by shellbell757 View Post
    I can probably upload them somewhere for you if you want. I'm using screen capture software though, so the video is a little choppy/buffering in some places and it's freaking taking forever...grrrr
    I imagine it would take some time. Maybe someone will get round to uploading it at some point. But I for 1 would thank you for the effort and I know I would appreciate it as would probably many others

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •