Champions on Ice, new tour | Golden Skate

Champions on Ice, new tour

MinnMan

Rinkside
Champions on Ice has added some new locations for their shows. If you get the COI Newsletter you probably know this, but if you do not get it, this may help some of you who have been distant from the tour I find a location you can attend on tour II. For me they will be in Duluth MN and Sioux City IA. There are a number of other sites listed. One may interest you.

The web page is:
http://www.championsonice.com/home.php

Click on Tour II

MinnMan

MinnMan

Rinkside
Skaters on Tour II

BTW you may want to check the cast of skaters for tour II.

They will be different than tour I.

MinnMan

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
Given the cast of Tour II, I find the $70 tickets a bit excessive. Lowest price for Omaha/Council Bluffs is $37. For those interested, there are front row seats available now, I just checked. With service charges, however, tickets are $79 apiece.

I don't think so.

Laura :)

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Princess Leppard, I can't believe the price of those COI tickets. I had 4th row from the ice for SOI and they cost me $47. I'm going to pass on this one. Now, if Evgeni and Sasha were on this tour I don't think I would balk so much but they're not.

Dee

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
Evgeni and Sasha Abt? :love: $79 isn't nearly enough money!

Laura :)

Dee, I know who you meant, but I'd prefer my scenario..... :D

MinnMan

Rinkside
I have 3 row seats that cost me $125.00 at Chicago. I thought they were high and then I heard the price of either the basket ball or hockey tournament seats. The regular front row price was $350 and they were scalping them for up to $1000. I do not know if they sold for that or not. I heard it 2 or 3 times on local TV.

As for the skaters on tour II, I think they are adding some skaters. I have heard the names of Tanith and Belbin and Johnny Weir mentioned along with some others.
I always flunked spelling so don't hold me to the names, but I think you can figure who I mean.

MinnMan

MinnMan

Rinkside
I goofed

I goofed, I should have said "Belbin and Agusto"

I picked up the mail this noon and now $125 seems even more OK. The gold printing said "Champions on Ice". I just e mailed my Friend.

TO: Dr. Brent Williams, Glencoe, Minnesota

Hi again,

"Great news, The passes came in the mail today. Thanks to Sandy. I'll have to send her a big Thank You card. I guess I told you that our seats are in section 121, row 3, 11 and 12.

I got your phone messages. I don't care which facility you pick for over night. We can go to Church Sunday morning and then to the United Center.

Old John"

If any of you plan to go to Chicago and see COI, look us up.

MinnMan