Good Luck Cinderella! | Golden Skate

Good Luck Cinderella!

starshinexavier

On the Ice
Best of luck Cindy!!! I know you can do it!!! Skate awesome, and channel the inner Tigger. I want all the details when you get back! Happy Skating! :D

Cinderella on Ice

Bless you, Fairy Godmother, I'm Having a BALL!
On the Ice
Thanks, everyone, for the good wishes. Obviously, they all helped, because I surprised my friends, my coach, and myself by taking bronze in Adult Gold 2/3. Apparently, no one as old as I am was crazy enough to compete, so they put me in with these lovely and talented ladies in Level 2. They all skated in the Championship Gold Ladies event the day before, and it was so impressive to watch them. It was an honor just to be on the same ice with them!

In fact, the whole Mids experience is something I will never forget. Wow, adult skaters rock! In fact, all skaters rock! What a great sport this is. I've never felt so much support and encouragement for something I like to do so much.

Of course there are many ways that my program can be improved, but overall I was most pleased that I smiled all through it and had the time of my life out there! Several people commented afterwards that it was obvious I was having a great time. And landing my last axel at the end made it even sweeter.

I'm undergoing a bit of a difficult and hectic time right now at work, so I apologize if I will have to be a little "sparse" on this board for awhile. Please know that I'm thinking about all of you and am SO grateful for the good wishes and warm feelings here.

I hope you are all enjoying your skating as much as I am!

Yazmeen

On the Ice
Good for you!!!! A bronze medal--what a great finish--we're so proud of you. Let's all do the happy dance for Cinderella!!!

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
I'm doing the "Happy" dance for Cinderella! What a gal! You do us adult skaters proud:D Congrats!!

starshinexavier

On the Ice
Cindy, you so are my hero! I'm so incredibly proud of you! Cherish this experience for the rest of your life, since it's memories like this that you'll never want to forget. Congratulations!:D