I did it!!!!!!! | Golden Skate

I did it!!!!!!!

mariana

On the Ice
I was finally able to pass Criminal Law at College. And with a 7. I struggled for allmost a year with that.
As you can see, I'm a law student. But this course almost made me change my career. Now I will be able to study the part of the law that I love. :) But I lost my entire summer studying this subject:cry:

Yazmeen

On the Ice
Congrats!!! I felt the same way when I passed Pathology in Med School. Good for you!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Good for you............I understand......that's the way I felt when I passed Linguistics in college to get my teaching credential.....42

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Good for you!!! Anyone who struggles gets a pat on the back from me. Pat, pat.

Dee

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Congratulations! I work at a University College, so understand the struggle you have been through. Great news!

bronxgirl

Medalist
Congratulations!! (And for my curiosity, what part of the law do you enjoy and look forward to studying?)

mariana

On the Ice
I don't now the exact English name, but I really like International Public and Private law.

Matt

On the Ice
Mariana, ¡buen trabajo y ojalá que Ud. tenga una buena carrera como una abogada! ¡Tenga un buen futuro y disfrútelo para siempre!

Translation for the other posters (and for mariana, in case I made any mistakes, LOL!): Mariana, good work and I hope that you have a good career as a lawyer. Have a good future and enjoy it forever!