Life is officially unfair | Golden Skate

Life is officially unfair

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
Don't despair, ToniChelle, I felt the same way about seeing a major amateur skating event live. I've been a mega fan for 11 years and never got to see a real competition! But, I got my chance at the 2004 U.S. Nationals and it was wonderful. Where do you live, anyway? Aren't Clay and Kelly going on tour together this summer? Hopefully you'll have your chance then.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
they're on tour now... and I'm in Alaska and those two are Southern Chickens... they won't come where it's cold

there are rumors that Clay will be heading this way... and I'm trying not to get my hopes up LOL

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Nuica said:
Don t be sad, I do no event know who this guy is .

dunja:(

Dunja... thanks :) I'm not really sad... it's just that Clay Aiken( http://www.clayaiken.com ) is my favorite singer and he's not coming to anywhere near me that I could actually afford to go to his concert... sometimes living in Alaska just blows LOL

Anywho... the whole Clay Aiken thing with me is kinda just a joke I have with myself... like my "Aiken for Clay" custom title... I'm not a freaky fan... I just pretend to be one sometimes LOL

Matt

On the Ice
If it makes you feel better, Tonichelle, no one ever comes to Oklahoma either, not like there's anywhere to come to, venue-wise, LOL!

I kinda know how you feel, Toni......
It's a bit worse for me actually.....I have 2 very near-by places that have concerts, Philly and the E-Center in Camden NJ, both places are like 20 minutes from my house.....
Clay has been to Philly......as have other groups/soloists I'd love to see. It stinks to not be able to afford the time or money to go to different events that are going on soooo close-by!!!
I was so frustrated not to be able to attend Improv-Ice when it was in Philly.
But, at least I do get to most of the skating events in Philly.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
yeah, but, Patch... I don't get skating either...

we did get Toby Keith last summer... and Erin and I waved at his limo... LOL

and Kenny Chesney was in Kenai... for a promotional thing on the radio... but I didn't know about it till it was too late :(