2014 Olympics Team Event Short Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014 Olympics Team Event Short Dance

Icey

Record Breaker
Sure is a small audience for Olympic event. Thursday, Someone blamed that on the fact that the Olympics hadn't officially started, but that is no longer true.

caitie

Medalist
I remember being absolutely shocked at how empty the seats were at Russian nationals, too.

Interested to see whether this is a lenient or strict tech panel, I guess it will take awhile to know. Too bad they can't have a score sheet the pops up and shows the elements and levels at the end.

auser

Record Breaker
Found a stream here: http://nutjob.eu/njtvx5.html it sounds like BBC. A brief disclaimer- I use adblockers and anti-tracking add-ins in my Firefox browser, so I can't tell if this will open extra tabs etc for you.

Kittosuni

Medalist
Sure is a small audience for Olympic event. Thursday, Someone blamed that on the fact that the Olympics hadn't officially started, but that is no longer true.

unfortunately, most athlete's family/frends especially the US decided not to watch live because of the terrorist threats. ANd it doesnt help that Sochi is quite far from the city so traveling/hotel must be expensive for the russians to watch live.

sweetskates1

Medalist
Auser, thank you! Our love for the sport of figure skating unites all of us as we share these links and other information. So happy we have these forums!

Found a stream here: http://nutjob.eu/njtvx5.html it sounds like BBC. A brief disclaimer- I use adblockers and anti-tracking add-ins in my Firefox browser, so I can't tell if this will open extra tabs etc for you.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Heekin-Canedy and Dun skated that program NOT TO FALL. But at least it was better than Euros.

Robeye

Final Flight
Hey, mods, how is it that I can actually get a post in edge-wise on a competition thread today? :laugh: I can't remember the last time that happened. :)

Icey

Record Breaker
the brit commentators sure do dissect things well. notice the forum is slowing down:disapp:

hyperinflation

Match Penalty
"there wasn't a lot of eye contact between them" - bbc

IF THE KERRS WERE HERE, THINGS WOULD BE A WHOLE LOT SEXIER

Antilopa

On the Ice
it doesnt help that Sochi is quite far from the city so traveling/hotel must be expensive for the russians to watch live.
you're right. trip to Sochi (by car) takes 2 days even from European part of country! It isnt a big pleasure in Winter.