Worlds Reports - General Notes | Golden Skate

Worlds Reports - General Notes

Rosaleen

Medalist
Hi Everyone,

I'm here in Dortmund and unlike Junior Worlds, the network connections are great and very available so I won't have any problems (or excuses if they don't get done :D ) getting reports to you very quickly after the events are over. With a little luck, I might even be able to send reports during the zamboni breaks or maybe even more frequently (like after each skater) -- keep your fingers crossed.

Just a couple of reminders --

Any ordinals (placements) that I show are correct just at that point in time right after that skater has skated and aren't necessarily correct 4 skaters later.

I'm sitting at one end of the rink up above where the TV broadcasters have their booths/seats. That means that I'm up a fair bit from the ice and the end of the ice nearest me is blocked by the TV booths and I can't see right to the end so might miss some stuff. I'm typing as I watch the skater so there could be some mis-identified jumps and typos but that's the price you pay to get the information fast :D.

Guess that's it for now, first report will be tomorrow from the men's qualifying.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Hi Rosaleen!

Thank you so much for your message and promise to report on the action! That was a great description of your seats and I sure wish I was there with you. Can't wait for things to get underway.
Enjoy!!

DG

nymkfan51

Medalist
Thanks Rosaleen! We will be anxiously awaiting your reports ... thanks for taking the time to do this, we appreciate it!!! :)

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
A huge thanks Rosaleen.....we can't wait to get your reports.....:) 42

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Ahhh thank you Rosaleen. I was afraid we were going to be left in the dark. Your previous reports have been great and very much appreciated.

tharrtell

TriGirl Rinkside
On the Ice
Thank you for taking care of those of us who aren't there. Much appreciated!

JOHIO2

Medalist
Thanx, Rosaleen. We are all excited and waiting for your reports. They're the best. Just like being there. Ok, not quite as good, but the best us poor souls not there will get and that makes them best. Anyway, we all salute your reporting. Thank you for thinking about us.

Edited to add: wish I was there with you. I had such a great time at last years' worlds, so I know you'll be exhausted but happy.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Thanks so much, Rosaleen! We are truly grateful to you for sharing your experience with all of us at GS.:love: