2014 Olympics Team Event Pairs Free Skate

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Last edited:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
ok, some my fav free programs to go - I cheer and have my fingers crossed for every pair in this final group, because I like them all :) but a special cheer to Stefania and Ondrei - for that P.Glass music which in just haunting...

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Stefania Berton is really pretty.

Also, re: Castelli and Shnapir, good for them for going for the quad Salchow!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
not the best from Stefania and Ondrei but this program is exquisite - that music and choreography are just brilliant

and now big cheer for Kirsten and Dylan and Ksenia and Fedor - they have also great free programs, I hope they will bring it :)

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Mt/M should go ahead with that, but they left too many points on the table if they wanted first overall.

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
The more I see of this Adams routine the more I love it. :yes: Hope those two will have a shot on the podium in the individual. Loved it.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Stolbova / Klimov will be heirs to V/T
that will have a shot at Silver in individuals

elif

Medalist
Maybe I'm only one here but Stolbova/Klimov looks like more Canadian pairs than Russians. Too busy program with bad positions. Sorry.

amateur

Final Flight
those final 3 programs were all really really good programs, enjoyable and well-skated, errors notwithstanding. I hadn't been expecting very much from this segment, with at least 4 other top teams missing here. Glad to be surprised.

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
The German commentator said that Savchenko/Szolkowy have changed their SP: now, they're skating to Pink Panther (that was their LP music in 2010/11)

jfdw

Rinkside
Maybe I'm only one here but Stolbova/Klimov looks like more Canadian pairs than Russians. Too busy program with bad positions.
Sorry.

Yes I think you are the only one here. If you think by taking another swipe and snipe against Canadian Skaters and the pairs in particular you have won points you have failed in my eyes. I am a Canadian and if our pair skaters coming up in the next quad get to be as good as the above skaters I will be overjoyed. So if these look like Canadian pairs thank you for the complement. I loved the program. They have personality. speed and technique and imagination. They deserved their win and did Russia proud.

elif

Medalist
Yes I think you are the only one here. If you think by taking another swipe and snipe against Canadian Skaters and the pairs in particular you have won points you have failed in my eyes. I am a Canadian and if our pair skaters coming up in the next quad get to be as good as the above skaters I will be overjoyed. So if these look like Canadian pairs thank you for the complement. I loved the program. They have personality. speed and technique and imagination. They deserved their win and did Russia proud.

Wow saying they have bad positions are crime too? They have, you know.

jfdw

Rinkside
Wow saying they have bad positions are crime too? They have, you know.

You have a right to your opinion and so do I . You response is totally what I expected. You are quite entertaining but I enjoy the posts of members of the board with good knowledge of skating and who post in a respectful manner to the sport and the competitors.