Where is Edmunds? | Golden Skate

Where is Edmunds?

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Was she with the skaters watching? Any reports I have not seen her nor heard her name mentioned once! She is going to be great! I think her SP is far more fun than Julia's. Julia is gumby, should that get such attention?

louisa05

Final Flight
Was she with the skaters watching? Any reports I have not seen her nor heard her name mentioned once! She is going to be great! I think her SP is far more fun than Julia's. Julia is gumby, should that get such attention?

She was not. She was still in Germany training Thursday. I'm wondering if she is staying there until closer to the ladies event.

Amei

Record Breaker
Was she with the skaters watching?

Most of the skaters I have seen watching the team event are skaters that are skating in the team event.

Any reports I have not seen her nor heard her name mentioned once! She is going to be great!

From what's been said she is not at the Olympics yet, so none of the reporters have really seen her practice on the Olympic ice. And I don't think the media is going to 'rave' about her too much, let's be honest even if she skates really well - she isn't to be a serious medal contender at Sochi.

Julia is gumby, should that get such attention?

Because gumby has made a statement with her results that she is a gold medal contender. Whether you think the judges missed an edge call or not, she skated a great skate today under immense pressure and the SP is not even her strongest program; she's been winning her competitions in the LP (minus COR).

MsSweetie

Rinkside
Being so young and at the Olympics in her maternal home country, you'd think she'd want to be at the Team event, to watch experience and soak in as much of these "Olympic Moments" as possible... Or, at least I would!