Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov, Addam's Family, Really? | Golden Skate

Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov, Addam's Family, Really?

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I was not impressed with the choreography or costume choice of Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov. I know it was supposed to be to the movie theme The Adam's Family, and all in fun but she (Ksenia) did not even come close to looking like Morticia Adams. I thought it was kind of a bland choice of music for their Olympic program. It was a bit of a stretch.

Here is the real deal:

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/quiz/188000/188230_1239799212877_221_390.jpg

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I agree I am not sure about her dress but she looked amazing and she is so expressive. His costume was fine. But really people these dramatic stories - you wouldn'tknow what the heck they were doingif yu didn't read the bios or know the story behind the music come get real lol.

I am a bit surprised how K and s really looked so convincing and polished. They aren't exactly the for sure no. 2 Russian team (really tied with K and S who are injured and B and L. Dog fight. They only have a double axel also for the second inidivdual jump pass. If P and T make a mistake this team could steal the bronze. They really work this music and program. Maybe sheis playing tuesday (Or whatever that girl's name is from the Addam's family.