Special Thanks To Rosaleen! | Golden Skate

Special Thanks To Rosaleen!

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Well, I'm officially spoiled. I guess my husband could have told everyone that from the get go. :)

Rosaleen, this is my first year participating in figure skating discussion boards, and therefore my first year seeking/getting any meaningful complete and live news as it happens. Your reports are so thorough, and I can feel the excitement coming through in your posts. I have GOT to find a way to attend World's one day. You should get a commission from the travel agent. :) I can't even imagine how cool it must be to watch it all live and in person.

Thanks so much for your time and energy sharing the first hand news!

DG

Last edited:

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Yeah, what they said!

Guess this is your cheering thread, Rosaleen! Thank you for keeping us current!
Rave

viennese

Rinkside
I just discovered goldenskate (yes, coming late to the party) and I'm very grateful to Rosaleen.

Missing home in Canada, and missing Canadian TV, too.

hongligl

Final Flight
I'm amazed

Same here Rosaleen! Many thanks!!!

Your reports were the most current and detailed I could find and I was, and I still am, amazed how you could manage to do it while watching the performance. Thank you so much!

I back the 6.0!!!

Welcome to Golden Skate, Hongligl! It's so nice to see so many new members joining us for Worlds.

Mathman

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Rosaleen you are definately GS Person of the Year. We who cannot attend salute you.

bronxgirl

Medalist
Rosaleen,
another vote of thanks for keeping those of us who couldn;t go to Dortmund so well informed!

Thanks much!!!!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
......and now marks for Rosaleen

Technical

7.0 7.0 7.0 7.0 7.0 :eek: :eek:

Presentation

8.0 8.0 8.0 8.0 8.0 :eek: :eek:

Winner of the GS Person of the Year Award:D:D

Besides the silliness, thanks so much Rosaleen!!!

Dee:D

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
yes, thank you so much... your posts are something I look forward to with anticipation!

hongligl

Final Flight
Thanks

Mathman said:
Welcome to Golden Skate, Hongligl! It's so nice to see so many new members joining us for Worlds.

Mathman

Thank you, Mathman. I must say this is a Golden site for figure skating! Thanks for the great work.