Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Lipnitskaya vs Kim: What will happen in the individual competition?

Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    what does rhyhtmic gymnastics have to do with figure skating ?
    and No, I do not live in Russia
    Well, you might not LIVE in Russia, but it is quite unique how you bash all skaters except the Russians, and are particularly bitter towards canadians...

Fortunately, Rythmic gymnastics has nothing to do with figure skating....yet....anybody who has followed that sport as myself (a former gymnast) knows what I mean...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kikakiks View Post
    I am sorry to say that unfortunately, the public will not care less how Julia wins, just that she wins.
    The public is 95% russian...
    it is not their fault not that many other nationalities didn't came, they were given a quota but it seems it wasn't taken fully
    so now it is reported 92% of tickets for today will be sold to nationals and locals

blame the western media who had propaganda about terrorism and pogroms of gay people
    the local gays in Sochi even said they were ashamed how many foreigners went to their club and asked just ridiculous questions

Custom Title
    62 ?
    lower than Osmond and Wagner two fotted and UR 3-3s

wake up from fantasy land
    Why would that influence PCS
    I seem to remember you calling me out in another thread when i said inventive moves and transitions should've made D\R PCS a little higher
    Are you sure you got your definitions straight ?

On the Ice
    I am taliking about a projected free skate pcs score. in the short program Julia deserved 67-68 no more than that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kikakiks View Post
    Well, you might not LIVE in Russia, but it is quite unique how you bash all skaters except the Russians, and are particularly bitter towards canadians...

Fortunately, Rythmic gymnastics has nothing to do with figure skating....yet....anybody who has followed that sport as myself (a former gymnast) knows what I mean...
    No I have no bias but the skaters that I am critical of I just say what I want
    come to think of it, I have no idea why most of my disliked are mostly from Canada but
    I dont target a nationality nor favor them.

Russians have had their share of overhyped that didn't materialize
    like Tuk who didnt event make the team or Elena who is now struggling with puberty it seems
    Stepanova / Bukin who will probably become the Gorshkova / Butikov and their Ice Dance junior transition to seniors are a mess

Custom Title
    it is not their fault not that many other nationalities didn't came, they were given a quota but it seems it wasn't taken fully
    so now it is reported 92% of tickets for today will be sold to nationals and locals

blame the western media who had propaganda about terrorism and pogroms of gay people
    the local gays in Sochi even said they were ashamed how many foreigners went to their club and asked just ridiculous questions
    You're such a loser

And regarding the 92% of tickets to Russians, Well that's cool as long as they cheer for everyone

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladola View Post
    You're such a loser
    lol

Banned
    seems the bots are ready to fill in

Banned
    You're such a loser

And regarding the 92% of tickets to Russians, Well that's cool as long as they cheer for everyone
    nice

like I said, not their fault because the media scare drove the hysteria
    the 92% sell to tickets to russians is only for todays, that will change by individuals

If Julia wins skating perfectly and deserving it (like she did at SC or Euros), I have nothing against it, but if she wins because they all skate well but she receives the same PCS as skaters who would normally receive 5-8 points more than her, then

Banned

I still can't help but burst into laughter every time she looks back to the judges like a Holocaust victim in that red dress
    that wasn't funny at all

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by FSGMT View Post
    If Julia wins skating perfectly and deserving it (like she did at SC or Euros), I have nothing against it, but if she wins because they all skate well but she receives the same PCS as skaters who would normally receive 5-8 points more than her, then
    Unfortunately, the latter is likely whats going to happen.

Custom Title
    that wasn't funny at all
    Dude,
    There's no way they were serious when they choreographed that,
    it's such an out of place move

Anywhoo, If Lips goes clean tonight, We will see exactly how high she can score at Singles,
    But what o WOULD love to see is a great clean performance of Bolero from Kostner,
    Though if she only ever gives one i'd rather have it at the singles.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbob View Post
    Unfortunately, the latter is likely whats going to happen.
    Exactly.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by FSGMT View Post
    Exactly.
    You know what, I feel the same,

But if she suddenly fell at her Singles FS and looked all shocked, I'd be like a little girl for her.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast