Lipnitskaya vs Kim: What will happen in the individual competition? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Lipnitskaya vs Kim: What will happen in the individual competition?

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
it is not their fault not that many other nationalities didn't came, they were given a quota but it seems it wasn't taken fully
so now it is reported 92% of tickets for today will be sold to nationals and locals

blame the western media who had propaganda about terrorism and pogroms of gay people
the local gays in Sochi even said they were ashamed how many foreigners went to their club and asked just ridiculous questions

You're such a loser

And regarding the 92% of tickets to Russians, Well that's cool as long as they cheer for everyone :thumbsup:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
You're such a loser

And regarding the 92% of tickets to Russians, Well that's cool as long as they cheer for everyone :thumbsup:

:rolleye: nice

like I said, not their fault because the media scare drove the hysteria
the 92% sell to tickets to russians is only for todays, that will change by individuals

FSGMT

Record Breaker
If Julia wins skating perfectly and deserving it (like she did at SC or Euros), I have nothing against it, but if she wins because they all skate well but she receives the same PCS as skaters who would normally receive 5-8 points more than her, then :mad::bang:

bobbob

Medalist
If Julia wins skating perfectly and deserving it (like she did at SC or Euros), I have nothing against it, but if she wins because they all skate well but she receives the same PCS as skaters who would normally receive 5-8 points more than her, then :mad::bang:

Unfortunately, the latter is likely whats going to happen.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
that wasn't funny at all

Dude,
There's no way they were serious when they choreographed that,
it's such an out of place move ;)

Anywhoo, If Lips goes clean tonight, We will see exactly how high she can score at Singles,
But what o WOULD love to see is a great clean performance of Bolero from Kostner,
Though if she only ever gives one i'd rather have it at the singles.

kikakiks

On the Ice
Exactly. :disapp:

Quoting again

EXACTLY

I am sorry, i do not wish ill to Julia, but I would like - for once - to see at least a tiny bit of emotion in her...and at least a tiny mistake, just to make her more human.

I was watching the competition with people with no figure skating knowledge and they said the performance of Julia flew by without leaving them anything...she looked like a winding doll (as someone else said in this forum)

elif

Medalist
Yu-Na of course. She is only skater who can beat Julia without help from judges, like a true champion. (PCS) Her TES could be higher than Julia If both of them are skating clean. OK this is not rhythmic gymnastic championships but this is not skating skills championships too. :rolleye: Judges never rewarded flawed skates at Olympics. All olympics champions has excellent technical marks and this Olympics are not going to be exception.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Quoting again

EXACTLY

I am sorry, i do not wish ill to Julia, but I would like - for once - to see at least a tiny bit of emotion in her...and at least a tiny mistake, just to make her more human.

I was watching the competition with people with no figure skating knowledge and they said the performance of Julia flew by without leaving them anything...she looked like a winding doll (as someone else said in this forum)

wow, thats a new low hoping for a mistake
troll accounts should be banned such as this

Try again, your propganda isnt working
the bots are all in full force, disgraceful

Watch Again and Again : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx96OcUKpT0
and Enjoy the comments of Julia with no FS knowledge :)
hint: you'll be disappointed they praising julia more

sky_fly20

Match Penalty

this confirms this is a bot account

even the clueless media has reported about Julia' performance, she was trending on twitter yesterday and her comments of her videos suggest otherwise
from non FS knowledge and casual viewers

wake up from fantasy land and stop using the non FS fans because the casual viewers have spoken
the "with people with no figure skating knowledge and they said the performance of Julia flew by without leaving them anything " is the big faux statement

ARipp42014

Medalist
Anything can happen. I'm still a Yuna fan but love Julia's LP this season.

Clean Yuna + Clean Julia=Yuna Wins
Yuna with one minor mistake + Clean Julia= Yuna wins
Yuna falls only in SP + Clean Julia= Yuna wins barely
Yuna goes all 2006 Sasha Cohen in LP + Clean Julia = Julia wins

with that said....

Yuna goes Sasha in LP + Clean Julia + Clean Mao with clean 3As + Clean Carolina= Mao wins
Yuna goes Sasha in LP + Clean Julia + Mao misses 3As + Clean Carolina= Julia wins (if Carolina wins, it'll be like Plushy vs. Evan all over again)

Elaine

On the Ice
Anything can happen. I'm still a Yuna fan but love Julia's LP this season.

Clean Yuna + Clean Julia=Yuna Wins
Yuna with one minor mistake + Clean Julia= Yuna wins
Yuna falls only in SP + Clean Julia= Yuna wins barely
Yuna goes all 2006 Sasha Cohen in LP + Clean Julia = Julia wins

with that said....

Yuna goes Sasha in LP + Clean Julia + Clean Mao with clean 3As + Clean Carolina= Mao wins
Yuna goes Sasha in LP + Clean Julia + Mao misses 3As + Clean Carolina= Julia wins (if Carolina wins, it'll be like Plushy vs. Evan all over again)

Sasha :bang:

all theories you said look quite fair and right to me. It seems like Yuna become the last remaining one for Julia to beat, but still I won't put Mao out. And what do you think about Mao with a few URed jumps but clean 3As + Julia Clean? I think this is the most difficult one to predict.

ARipp42014

Medalist
Sasha :bang:

all theories you said look quite fair and right to me. It seems like Yuna become the last remaining one for Julia to beat, but still I won't put Mao out. And what do you think about Mao with a few URed jumps but clean 3As + Julia Clean? I think this is the most difficult one to predict.

Which makes the ladies free skate entertaining... much more than 2010 if you throw in Gracie, Ashley, Katelyn, and Akiko to the mix!

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
this confirms this is a bot account

even the clueless media has reported about Julia' performance, she was trending on twitter yesterday and her comments of her videos suggest otherwise
from non FS knowledge and casual viewers

wake up from fantasy land and stop using the non FS fans because the casual viewers have spoken
the "with people with no figure skating knowledge and they said the performance of Julia flew by without leaving them anything " is the big faux statement

I kind of agree, I think,
(Not with the "Bot" accusation, Which you have been laying on anyone who defies your perfection)
But i can understand more casual viewers being impressed a lot more by Julia, Mostly due to her crazy spinning and very young age, And consistency of course,
She's very "Marketable":cool:

It is the more Knowledgable crowd that is complaining about things like the Lutz and PCS,
Not the casuals, They wouldn't really get that