Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Lipnitskaya vs Kim: What will happen in the individual competition?

Quote Originally Posted by FSGMT View Post
    Exactly.
    Quoting again

EXACTLY

I am sorry, i do not wish ill to Julia, but I would like - for once - to see at least a tiny bit of emotion in her...and at least a tiny mistake, just to make her more human.

I was watching the competition with people with no figure skating knowledge and they said the performance of Julia flew by without leaving them anything...she looked like a winding doll (as someone else said in this forum)

Quote Originally Posted by kikakiks View Post
    Quoting again

EXACTLY

I am sorry, i do not wish ill to Julia, but I would like - for once - to see at least a tiny bit of emotion in her...and at least a tiny mistake, just to make her more human.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Yd8KJasFQ enjoy!

Custom Title
    Yu-Na of course. She is only skater who can beat Julia without help from judges, like a true champion. (PCS) Her TES could be higher than Julia If both of them are skating clean. OK this is not rhythmic gymnastic championships but this is not skating skills championships too. Judges never rewarded flawed skates at Olympics. All olympics champions has excellent technical marks and this Olympics are not going to be exception.

Banned
    Quoting again

EXACTLY

I was watching the competition with people with no figure skating knowledge and they said the performance of Julia flew by without leaving them anything...she looked like a winding doll (as someone else said in this forum)
    wow, thats a new low hoping for a mistake
    troll accounts should be banned such as this

Try again, your propganda isnt working
    the bots are all in full force, disgraceful

Watch Again and Again : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx96OcUKpT0
    and Enjoy the comments of Julia with no FS knowledge
    hint: you'll be disappointed they praising julia more

Banned
    bot accounts should automatically be banned

Banned

this confirms this is a bot account

even the clueless media has reported about Julia' performance, she was trending on twitter yesterday and her comments of her videos suggest otherwise
    from non FS knowledge and casual viewers

wake up from fantasy land and stop using the non FS fans because the casual viewers have spoken
    the "with people with no figure skating knowledge and they said the performance of Julia flew by without leaving them anything " is the big faux statement

Anything can happen. I'm still a Yuna fan but love Julia's LP this season.

Clean Yuna + Clean Julia=Yuna Wins
    Yuna with one minor mistake + Clean Julia= Yuna wins
    Yuna falls only in SP + Clean Julia= Yuna wins barely
    Yuna goes all 2006 Sasha Cohen in LP + Clean Julia = Julia wins

with that said....

Yuna goes Sasha in LP + Clean Julia + Clean Mao with clean 3As + Clean Carolina= Mao wins
    Yuna goes Sasha in LP + Clean Julia + Mao misses 3As + Clean Carolina= Julia wins (if Carolina wins, it'll be like Plushy vs. Evan all over again)

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ARipp42014 View Post
    Anything can happen. I'm still a Yuna fan but love Julia's LP this season.

Clean Yuna + Clean Julia=Yuna Wins
    Yuna with one minor mistake + Clean Julia= Yuna wins
    Yuna falls only in SP + Clean Julia= Yuna wins barely
    Yuna goes all 2006 Sasha Cohen in LP + Clean Julia = Julia wins

with that said....

Yuna goes Sasha in LP + Clean Julia + Clean Mao with clean 3As + Clean Carolina= Mao wins
    Yuna goes Sasha in LP + Clean Julia + Mao misses 3As + Clean Carolina= Julia wins (if Carolina wins, it'll be like Plushy vs. Evan all over again)
    Sasha

all theories you said look quite fair and right to me. It seems like Yuna become the last remaining one for Julia to beat, but still I won't put Mao out. And what do you think about Mao with a few URed jumps but clean 3As + Julia Clean? I think this is the most difficult one to predict.

Quote Originally Posted by Elaine View Post
    Sasha

all theories you said look quite fair and right to me. It seems like Yuna become the last remaining one for Julia to beat, but still I won't put Mao out. And what do you think about Mao with a few URed jumps but clean 3As + Julia Clean? I think this is the most difficult one to predict.
    Which makes the ladies free skate entertaining... much more than 2010 if you throw in Gracie, Ashley, Katelyn, and Akiko to the mix!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    this confirms this is a bot account

even the clueless media has reported about Julia' performance, she was trending on twitter yesterday and her comments of her videos suggest otherwise
    from non FS knowledge and casual viewers

wake up from fantasy land and stop using the non FS fans because the casual viewers have spoken
    the "with people with no figure skating knowledge and they said the performance of Julia flew by without leaving them anything " is the big faux statement
    I kind of agree, I think,
    (Not with the "Bot" accusation, Which you have been laying on anyone who defies your perfection)
    But i can understand more casual viewers being impressed a lot more by Julia, Mostly due to her crazy spinning and very young age, And consistency of course,
    She's very "Marketable"

It is the more Knowledgable crowd that is complaining about things like the Lutz and PCS,
    Not the casuals, They wouldn't really get that

Quote Originally Posted by tana View Post
    After the team ladies SP event, Julia established herself as the clear OGM favorite even for the individual event. There is only one person she hasn't faced yet: Yuna Kim. What do you think will happen in the individual competition? Can Kim overcome this great phenom or will she succumb to Julia too just like Mao, Caro, etc.? Both have 3Lz-3T, strong mental fortitude and consistency, making prediction of the outcome quite difficult. For myself, it's my wish that Julia triumphs and gets the OGM if Mao can't do it. I prefer spreading wealth.
    A lot of interesting sub plots to this scenario. A once upon a time breakout phenom from a non traditional figure skating country who is now the Reigning World and Olympic champion vs a young upstart Russian phenom who is from a major figure skating country. A jumping queen vs a spinning princess. Judges; now well versed in Julia's programs vs rarely viewed controversial FP of Yuna's. Elegance vs packaging. Age vs youth. Mystery vs hope. OMG This could be one for the ages.

Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    wow, thats a new low hoping for a mistake
    troll accounts should be banned such as this

Try again, your propganda isnt working
    the bots are all in full force, disgraceful

Watch Again and Again : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx96OcUKpT0
    and Enjoy the comments of Julia with no FS knowledge
    hint: you'll be disappointed they praising julia more
    I am feeling so frustrated that my account should be labelled a troll...
    I speak up rarely, and mostly read in this forum.
    If I do speak up, it is because i strongly believe in what I say

I still understand why nobody had ever label your account that instead, you are so repetitive, in each thread you enter...

Let's go back to the topic of discussion, which was:
    What Will happen in the individual competition?
    I think Yuna will bring it home if she is perfect, otherwise it will be Julia.
    We are talking about two really consistent skaters
    The bronze is up for grabs

Size 7 Knife Boots Sam-Skwantch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RABID View Post
    A lot of interesting sub plots to this scenario. A once upon a time breakout phenom from a non traditional figure skating country who is now the Reigning World and Olympic champion vs a young upstart Russian phenom who is from a major figure skating country. A jumping queen vs a spinning princess. Judges; now well versed in Julia's programs vs rarely viewed controversial FP of Yuna's. Elegance vs packaging. Age vs youth. Mystery vs hope. OMG This could be one for the ages.
    I'm with you. I'm not going to allow all the negative Julia attack ads here ruin my day. This should be a great individual medal event. So many deserving winners. Hopefully the best skater of the day wins!

if they put a clean julia (however the flutzing problem is kinda annoying and doesn't get edge calls in Russia...) over a clean yuna, they just don't do justice
    also, I'm really wondering why did they put adelina and julia with the koreans in practices, haha, that will make yuna's jumps stand out

Quote Originally Posted by RABID View Post
    you're a real poet!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast